Reviews for Truth or Dare
Selene467 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Seriously?! That's all you're going to write?! You let Cas drop a bomb like that and just end t. How cruel of you XD

Love it though, it's so ...well it's so Cas. Lacking any subtle build up, just BAM here it is, deal with it or bugger off. Brilliant.

I love how you can write something so short yet so interesting and exciting.

I DARE you to add more to this one-shot XD

Greetz Selene467
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Lol...leave it to Cas to not understand this game is made to be embarrasing and not for actually telling such truths...;P
Miss221B chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Ooooh snap...akward (i spellled that wrong didnt i?) :-P
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Castiel had better be quick about providing the additional news that it was while he was still following orders and one of the reasons he quit following right after and let Dean out to go save Sam.
chabitso.0 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Oh crud, o_o
casammy chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Always I think that when dean finds out about it it will be another point in opposition to cas and do not believe that it is so easy to excuse that for this act sam ended later in the hell
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh boy, the Winchesters playing Truth or Dare would never end well!
deanssammy chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
The end just killed me
cappy712 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
ha, that was something! loved that. WOW! Thank you for sharing.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Oop, way to let the cat out of the bag on that one, Cas. Now is not the time to piss Dean off. It'd be pretty awesome if you did a continuation of this, showing Dean's reaction. Hint hint. But that's beside the point. I really, really enjoyed this. I've been waiting for Dean to figure that out for so long. Thank you!

judyann chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
OMG loved it! Great drabble!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Well, that was a conversation stopper! Good old Cas :)

(And I love the Dean peeing off the balcony image - could see it happening, clear as day!)
KeiaWinchester chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Nope. I think the more Dean-ish response would be "Son of a Bitch".
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
YES! It's about time Dean found out about that little stunt. HA.
NetMyne01 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
And only one left Purgatory alive - and it was not the angel!