Reviews for Freaky Games
HappyUnicow chapter 67 . 8/18
Pretty sure this is the longest fanfiction I have ever read, It was really good, although i started getting muddled up with the cannon stuff and what was happening in the story.
courtney chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
this is soo weird and Aria must of know already like she knows whos body that is
SouthrnBelle chapter 67 . 6/13/2015
I would love a sequel to this!
Anonymous chapter 21 . 3/8/2015
Punch not punsh
ThatKidFromSchool chapter 66 . 6/26/2014
MEREDITH? Wait what what what what what? Omg, I really need to get on this FF, I forgot a ton. Aria really should have slapped her face and got the hell away from there, but nows not the time. Well, uhm, maybe I think it is. Or it wasn't. But whatever. (I don't know what I'm talking about). I love how Kara and Wren are teamed up to face this beyotch. Merebitch must be on drugs like seriousleeh.

My favorite line was one of Aria's thoughts. "I never expected from the people I considered emotionless monsters, such demonstrations of feelings. I finally understood why people always said that the world was not just black and white. I guess that all this time, I never expected to see this certain side of them, the human side" I love that. I am also stealing that loll! JkJk. I can't believe that FG is almost over. Its like, I've been waiting for the moment to find out this -A bitch is, and now that I know, well. Damn, I don't want it to end. Thank goodness for the next chapter though.

P.S. Your authors review really made me laugh lol!
heats ian hardin chapter 66 . 6/26/2014
omg i so enjoy this story and hapy you not like a lot of writers on here who never finish their stories, so its nice you did and i really liked it. really good job. i dont know if its just me but i learned people like to read shorter peragraphs , so my only advise would be to do shorter ones. i kept reading the same lines over and over cause my eyes got lost in really big peragraphs. but this still was a good story. omg im rambling, so ill stop. update soon. :-)
Guest chapter 33 . 6/8/2014
Alison's notes in her diary remind me of my life :(
Fluffy Tazzy chapter 66 . 5/27/2014
Oh my goodness. I am just an emotional mess right now... I had to whip out the box of tissues like a quarter of the way through this chapter...

This was definitely the ending this story needed. It was beautiful. A wonderful way to end such a fantastic story. I loved, loved, loved it. :) Honestly thought this story was never going to end. Lol But now that it is over, I think it needs a sequel. You can call it "After The Freaky Games" or something like that. And like maybe the police finally do catch Meredith. Maybe Emily finally gets released from Radley. Maybe they find Eric Kahn's murderer. Maybe Wren and Kara get married. And maybe there's some mini-Spobys running amuck. (A girl can dream. Lol) I don't know. It's just a thought. (I'm sure I've brought up the sequel idea before in another review. But to be fair, I don't remember all of the reviews I leave.)

Any who ways, I'm still an emotional mess. This is the last chapter for me to review. :( Excuse me as I just go cry like a baby in the corner now. Lol
Thank you for producing such an incredible story, I wish you the best of luck with any future writing you may do, and I look forward to more PLL stories from you! :)
Fluffy Tazzy chapter 65 . 4/22/2014
Oh my goodness. This chapter might actually be my new favorite chapter. :)
I loved, loved, loved it. And I'm so excited for finally getting some answers! It's about time. Only took like 65 chapters. Lol

Look at Kara being all badass and Wren just being an awesome British fellow. And freaking Meredith, I can't believe she actually thought Aria was Rose. She's so stupid. Lol Nah, I have to admit, this whole concept of the Freaky Games, in some weird way, was actually pretty genius. I give her props for that.
So pretty much my thoughts on this chapter are it was insanely awesome, I still Meredith, "A" needs to go check into Radley, and I really hope Meredith gets caught and punished. Like that woman is just asking to be pushed down a flight of stairs. (See what you do to me? You bring out my non-existent violent side. Lol)

Any hoot ways, thank you so much for updating, and as always I look forward to the next chapter! :)
ThatKidFromSchool chapter 64 . 3/22/2014
lol what? Hanna texted Mrs Hastings, instead of her mother. That's almost funny, and scary, if you were to be Ashley Marin. Seriously that's a heart attack moment. Oh, damn. Ron and Mona. Mona, you slutty bitch, I freaking love you. Ron is a man hoe. Why is that annoying detective breathing down Caleb's neck like that. Excuse you, but do you not know how hot Caleb is. He's too hot to be treated like that. He's like another Wilden. Such an annoying bastard. Hottie Kingston, ooh la la. Kara and Wren Kren. Sounds like a whale, but whales are adorable, just like Kren. And I totally took that completely wrong. "Is it just me or did it get a lot hotter in here?" Uh, was that supposed to mean something dirty? Especially when Wren completely agreed with her?
HOLD THE EFF UP! Meredith? The one that fucked with Byron? Merdith? The college whore? HUHUH? Whut! WHUT! And Aria just hugs her like, umm what sweetie? First you break up with Jake and Jason, and Little Fitz, and Noel, and Spencer, and uh what Spencer? Huh what? Okay, and then you hug the girl who messed with your family. Well, then. Amazing chapter, as always though.
Fluffy Tazzy chapter 64 . 3/22/2014
First off, it's not raining or snowing where I live... Yet... It's just super cloudy and cold. I think it's supposed to rain though. I don't know, but I did make a cup of hot chocolate, and curled up on my bed just to read this chapter.

I think that somewhere along the way, there probably is a mystery that hasn't been solved yet, but for the like of me, I couldn't tell you what it is. XD
And freaking Meredith. I've never liked her. At all. I'd take one look at her and just want to slap her. So clearly I'm still not on good terms with Meredith, even though she's not on the show anymore. (That is all probably deja vu for you.) Also, while the psychotic crazy people comments thing was good, I don't ever want to see that. I just cannot go through that again. I wanted to hunt down and kill each and every one of those people. (Sorry I'm all emotional. See what this story and lack of sleep does to me? Lol)
Kawren. I ship them. But I like my ship names. Krenara, Kren, and Krena. Oh and I had another one. Wara. But I don't like that as well. There I go with my ship names again. Lol

Oh my freaking "A". Don't even get me started on the finale. I died. I'm still dying. I still haven't recovered from it. And then "A" is just all ninja and leaps over to the other building. I was like whoa. That is clearly someone agile and with that kind of ninja ability. Who do we know on the show that could totally pass for a ninja?
I have a ton of theories, but they're all just kind of jumbled up together and don't make any sense at all when I think about them.
And oh my god, my beloved Ezra got shot. D: I was like. No. No. This cannot be happening. No. Just no.

Out of curiosity, are you ever going to end this story? Like it's gotta have an ending at some point, am I right? There's only so long this can go on. Lol
Anyways. Excuse me while I go cry in the corner again. XD Thank you much for updating, and I look forward to the next chapter! :)
Christiwhales chapter 64 . 3/22/2014
I know i want june too, it is warm in NJ, but like 64'F I think its warm, but it's up to you, and your on chapter 61 if you dont include A/N
ThatKidFromSchool chapter 63 . 3/18/2014
Omg, lolol! Caleb punched him, but it didn't work because he's still alive and conscious. Wow, the step brother and sister are both injured. But Noel should really listen to Caleb, I mean getting Jenna out and off the car can cause them both to lose the dead weight and why save Jenna? That bitch never did anything good for them. Hanna and Mona flying would be funny lol! Can you imagine that? Two girls with wings flying around Rosewood like it's nobody's business. "Hey bitchezz!" Aww poor Emily! Those were some really deep thoughts. lol Caleb has friends? I thought his only friends were the girls, Toby, and Ezzyboo. lol the detective probably doesn't remember her last name because Paige is irrelevant and annoying as fuck. Pam is also slightly annoying in the TV show. Paige McCacklers or some shit like that. Love the chapter though :) Aww, the parents, their back.
ThatKidFromSchool chapter 62 . 3/18/2014
Only Hanna can make a sort of joke funny during a crisis... while watching a crisis. Well at least, her statements made it funny, I laughed a little too hard. Is Toby on drugs? Was the bullet laced with cocaine because he's out of his mind. But then again, getting shot by a girl can do that to you. But what if it's not a girl. What if it's a wig? And underneath that wig is Paige, because she's not really dead. And behind the Paige mask is Toby's twin sister that looks like a man but is really a girly man, who has come to kill him for taking her place. Mona! I love that bitch. What's she doing there, anyways? The curlss!
Fluffy Tazzy chapter 63 . 3/16/2014
Woohoo! An update! It's about time. Lol I guess I can tell you that I got Lasik eye surgery on Wednesday, which pretty much means I no longer need glasses to see. :D

Also, holy freaking mother of A. This chapter. It cleared up some of my questions, but of course for every answer, there's about a million more questions. My most pressing one though is what's going on with Emily? I feel like I should know this, but I kind of forgot, and there's so much to keep track of with this story. XD

Any hoot, thank you muchly for updating, and as always I look forward to the next chapter! :)

Oh and I'm so excited for the season finale of PLL this week! I'm eager for some answers. I just hope Ali really does tell all and it's not just a big let down... But I think we all already know how the episode will end:
Girls facing "A". Someone: Take off the mask! Someone else: Take it off now! "A": *slowly takes off mask* BAM. End of episode and we have to wait until the end of season 5 to find out who it was. Lol