Reviews for Fang and Fox
Dracarot chapter 22 . 3/28/2015
Kiba's Father went North to a destination that they knew he wouldn't return from... My foreshadowing senses are tingling but unfortunately I can think of at least two locations that could possibly fit that criteria and I don't know enough to claim those would be the only two.

But it looks like everybody seems to be getting a few levels in bad ass.
Wacko12 chapter 22 . 3/28/2015
when is Naruto going to learn about the Uzumaki Clan?
MPChess chapter 18 . 2/24/2015
"Shikamaru winced and quickly took an offered chip from Shino" - pretty sure that ought to be Chouji "_

For the record: I love this story _
MPChess chapter 14 . 2/24/2015
The Naruto clone antics in this chapter make me think of the Minions XD Can't stop giggling...
thorndew chapter 21 . 2/9/2015
im loving this story only one problem...its not long enough yet.
Mists chapter 21 . 12/27/2014
Awesome story! Keep up the excellent work!
CodeGenesis chapter 21 . 12/26/2014
This was the 1st story I read on this website and it was just amazing I love how the story goes at a realistic pace instead of 5 chapters then the chunin exams which was what the original Naruto felt like. But this is just exceptional work
Jameslw chapter 21 . 12/15/2014
great please continue
ochreish chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
I love, love, love that everyone is so human, but at the same time it makes me dislike characters that I desperately want to like... Especially Kurenai.
ochreish chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Good chapter! The only thing I disagree with is cooking the kettle. It's just not the way it's meant to be.
nikitabell chapter 17 . 11/27/2014
"Big damn heroes, sir."
-firefly references? :)
Guest chapter 21 . 11/22/2014
that was a Jackie Chan adventures reference wasn't it.
Alpenwolf chapter 21 . 11/19/2014
Wow, Anko got Hinata to read one of Jiraiya's books? Probably in the hopes of getting the relationship between Naruto and Hinata to the next level? And well, Tsume's training can be harsh, huh?
Guest chapter 21 . 11/18/2014
Love it and couldn't stop laughing! Are going to read it again
Kairan1979 chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
Great story!
I'm glad to see Kurenai slowly getting over her Kyybi-phobia and Inuzuka taking care of Naruto after he saved Hana.
I hope the training from Anko and Kurenai can help Hinata to defeat Hanabi.
588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »