Reviews for Fang and Fox
SeanHicks4 chapter 19 . 3/31/2014
Interesting, having Sarutobi and Danzo playing devil's advocate there...
Plasma57 chapter 19 . 3/31/2014
Keep updating this great story!
deadmanluffy chapter 19 . 3/31/2014
great story haven't seen many like it. it has a fairly unique plot and has some of the best character development iv run into in a while. i especially enjoy your take on team 7 i have never seen that before or even anything like it so keep up the good work.
Alpenwolf chapter 19 . 3/31/2014
well, anko and hinata ... I'm still not sure how well that will end ... but one thing is clear, anko scares and traumatizes almost everyone ... so poor hinata
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Stop SOPA-like policies in the Trans-Pacific Partnership, Notice and Staydown efforts, and other policies /lVUUX low on sigs have till April please sign spread word
sparrowhawk13 chapter 19 . 3/31/2014
Great chapter! The Hokage is a son of bitch for what he did to Naruto!
Freefan1412 chapter 19 . 3/31/2014
Nice new chapter. :) Things definitely seem to be looking up for Naruto when even the nasty council is going to move in on his case and when he is being left to the Inuzuka. That is good and I'm looking forward to how much he is going to learn from them. Also, I can't wait to see Sakura vs the first time she has been encouraged and believed and there is a good chance that it is going to motivate her to work harder and become strong instead of trying to look pretty.
And poor Sarutobi is really ready to retire...
I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Wacko12 chapter 19 . 3/30/2014
naruto better find out about his clan and get pissed off at Hiruzen and the others (Jiraiya etc) later. reply
ThomasNealy chapter 19 . 3/30/2014
the last part of the chapter makes me think that the Hokage did not help Naruto out because he did not want to not because something stopped him. It also makes me think that the Hokage is thinking of Naruto as nothing more then a pawn instead of the 'loving grandfather' he was pretending to be. overall it really paints the Hokage in bad light and makes me think I should be hating the man.
FlameDragon14 chapter 18 . 3/25/2014
Kakashi should so use the memory of Sasuke from this bet as blackmail and threaten to pass it around via genjutsu! Love what you did for Hinata's reaction to the boys going AWOL and leaving her behind. That'll teach them to not include her!
zolydck chapter 16 . 3/9/2014
The anbu bit was hilarious, getting revenge on naruto by making him learn math
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
A bit irresponsible, giving Sake to a kid. Sure, "old enough to kill, old enough to drink!" and all that, but this logic is like "Broken your arm? Break your fingers too."
Water-Soter chapter 18 . 2/27/2014
Wow, what an amazing story. I have to admit I was a little tentative to read it but now I'm glad I did. I do have one question though, well, I'm a bit confused as to why we're reading about the Wave mission since it has nothing to do either directly or indirectly with Team 8s progression or story as a whole? I just don't get it. Of course that's just my opinion but it seems like it doesn't belong in this story though I have to say I love your Shino, he's fantastic. But yeah, I just don't get it. Great story and I am so dying for an update!
Gaiseric chapter 18 . 2/26/2014
Very nice to see a new chapter, very well done, and glad to see some offset with the inclusion of getting some time with Team 7 as well as the focus of Team 8. I also like the fact that Hiashi puts himself forward as somewhat non-committal and cold, but at the same time there's hidden subtext to what he's saying and doing. Nice work there.

Look forward to more as it happens.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 18 . 2/26/2014
Kakashi is such a troll. Trollkashi... and Shino as well for Trollno. I can just see both of them following Sasuke and Sakura for the entire date and recording it. Now, will they have to keep Ino from sabotouging it? I can't wait to see what happens to Naruto after a week of training with Gai and Hana. Plus what Kurenai has planned for Hinata besides meeting Anko.

On the Inuzuka elder who spoke out against Naruto... I almost hope he acts up so Hana can make good on her threat. Just have his canine know better and run for the hills to avoid sharing his fate.
521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »