Reviews for Fang and Fox
Guest chapter 21 . 11/18/2014
Love it and couldn't stop laughing! Are going to read it again
Kairan1979 chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
Great story!
I'm glad to see Kurenai slowly getting over her Kyybi-phobia and Inuzuka taking care of Naruto after he saved Hana.
I hope the training from Anko and Kurenai can help Hinata to defeat Hanabi.
ZyiareHellsing chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
Thanks for the great update! So is Naruto going to get marks like the inuzuka clan and if so can they be inspired by a fox mask since he's a fox and not a dog?
HunterMoore chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
Amazing chapter. Really enjoying the character progression, and you had me laughing at quite a few bits. Can't wait to see what happens next, looking forward to the next update.
Ziltoid chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
Is it training or torture? Poor Naruto, Kiba, and even Hinata! Hinata should get trouble with nosebleeds now she read that book
-Z-
Gyromice89 chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
Awww... I feel sorry for Naruto, Kiba and Akamaru. Excellent chapter, I love it.
Nyaruto chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
I hope Naruto catches on. I really want to see the developments in this story.
LordTicky chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
It. Is JUST like Anko. To trick Hinata into reading Icha Icha. Fucking HILARIOUS. I also love the training that you're making Naruto and Kiba go through. You're putting them through the wringer and THEN some.
duchessliz chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
lol Anko made Hinata an Icha Icha fan! xD
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
loved the tfs and jackie chan adventures references
titan616 chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
Neji is a cold bastard at this point; he's good at hitting people where it hurts, which makes sense I suppose. Nice conversation between Hinata and Naruto, I stopped and stared for a second when she said 'You should have'. She even worked her little speech into the conversation, and the ending of it was amusing. So was the ending to the chapter, now I'm looking forward to when Jiraiya shows up that much more. Anko... what a character lol.
Rose Tiger chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
Neji is such a jerk!
Kitten Arina chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
I feel that this chapter was shorter than the others. I don't count the words so I have no way to be sure. But I go by the feel of the story and use that for my comparison. Thanks for adding this chapter.
sparrowhawk13 chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
Kkkkkkkk just love it! Its funny as hell and always lifts my mood. Thank you for sharing this story.
Plasma57 chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
Excellent story, please update soon.
575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »