Reviews for Fang and Fox
wesleycharles chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Good intro to Naruto and Kiba's situation. Kurenia would have been so much of a better teacher for Naruto...not to mention Hinata would have been soooo much a better team mate for him. I like your ideas so far. Good chapter.
wesleycharles chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Very interesting beginning chapter. Great depiction of Naruto and Hinata especially. You seem 'spot on' with all of the characters...great plot and idea.
Dragon-of-Chaos chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
I was busting a gut at the end
Reviewing-may-write chapter 17 . 1/9/2014
Very good storyline and your writing skill is pretty impressive to. The way you are branching off into the team 7 part of the story is good and I hope that maybe you will have the two changed teams meet more socially where they talk over their escapades maybe bonding a little in the process
Dragon Man 180 chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
I hope Naruto doesn't get into to much trouble since he was the sole human to rescue Hana. He saved a clan Heir and proved his will of fire and made good use of his skills. Tsume better look out for him. The battle with Zabuza was good and showed some impressive team work between Shino and Kakashi and Sasuke not totally loosing his cool like in canon.

the only bad thing about this chapter was I basically read it in two stages. The first one I skimmed past the Team Kakashi parts and only read Naruto's rescue adventure, then went back and read the battle with Zabuza. I'd have preferred to have them all one piece since there wasn't a noticeable time change between segments and so I could focus on one at a time without having to see bits of the other confusing me.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
yosh ..i'm waiting for the next chapyer ...
Ayrmed chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
Very exciting story but I find myself feeling really sorry for Hinata. Were you looking for a darker side to her story?
SeanHicks4 chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
Interesting update...I have a strange feeling that was a Firefly reference at the end there...
vavoysh chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
Interesting references in the chapter, but there are some mistakes.

Doujutsu, not Doijustu
Torture and Interrogation, not Torture and Investigation
Eye belonged to a friend, not belongs to a friend. Remember, kakashi thinks that he's dead.
zeonista13 chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
I liked the entire harebrained rescue from start to finish. Excellent little adventure for Naruto, and proof that he had made great progress as a genin. Of course, he will receive NO credit for any of it, but older shinobi will remember what he did. I suppose Naruto's next order of business after getting chewed out by a long list of people will be to do something nice for Hinata after she makes puppy dog eyes for leaving her out.

I suppose that in the near future Kurenai's team is going to assist Kakashi's team with Zabuza? I thought that's what you had in mind after devoting so much page time to that side story. Keep up the good work!
narutofreak23 chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
Awesome chapter! Please update soon! :) :p
dragonfighter11 chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
why have kiba learn sealing? dont'cha think thats more up naruto's alley?
9foxgrl chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
lol
irnzenmonk chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
good chapter ne
Alpenwolf chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
Hahaha, naruto tries to help and as a thinks he got knocked out xD ... well, understandable ... there are rules and he just broke some of them ... there is more punishment waiting for you naruto

interesting variation of the fight between kakashi and zabuza, i approve
469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »