Reviews for Fang and Fox
Scribleyellow chapter 25 . 8/16/2016
This is really good, can't wait for more updates!
KiabaAnahata chapter 25 . 5/7/2016
Love the story! It's one of the better team swaps that I've read for naruto but I was wondering when the next update will be?
Person2.0 chapter 25 . 4/26/2016
Update soon! Please!
kamui5 chapter 25 . 3/19/2016
Please update soon.
LunaArchery chapter 25 . 3/13/2016
I really love this story I couldn't stop reading please update soon! Love you work n humor :D
xNaruHina chapter 6 . 2/24/2016
Man you are making Naruto into a pathetic loser and Kurenai into an insensitive Jonin Sensei. Kurenai should be smarter than to refer to Naruto as the 'Fox Boy' or to not know the difference between the prisoner and the jailer. Seriously...
xNaruHina chapter 4 . 2/24/2016
I think you are very much over estimating Tora in nearly every way. Maybe it is for the 'humor' but if it is, then it is extremely forced. Tora isn't a Jonin level cat.
SmkyRngr1986 chapter 25 . 2/20/2016
Great story! Look forward to when the NaruHina starts :)
guest chapter 23 . 2/1/2016
LOL you thinking Naruto and especially Hinata could win. Sasuke is WAY stronger than naruto and Hinata stands no chance against Sakura. Sakua would be the crap out of the useless fatass.
guest chapter 13 . 2/1/2016
When will Hinata be a serious kinoichi? Cause she sucks balls.
7thFireShadow chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
PLEASE! Do more this story is awesome! I could see all this actually happen... I like the way you shifted the story in your favor because of Kiba and Hinata's part in the story! :)
XxSpiderGirlxX chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
lmao I love the ATLA part with the cabbages!
Lilyzinha chapter 21 . 10/31/2015
OMG this last moment was awesome, can't stop imagining Hinata talking with Kakashi like: or the second one is my favorite kkkkk
Lilyzinha chapter 18 . 10/31/2015
I didn't realize how perfect Kakashi and Shino were to each other kkkkkkkk
Lilyzinha chapter 12 . 10/31/2015
Wow Neji is worse than before! Does Hiashi cares about Hinata at all?! And Hanabi in the canon , she adores Hinata in the Last Movie but then will does she beat her sister and don't check after to see if sees ok?
Really like Kiba's reaction