Reviews for Fang and Fox
Ziltoid chapter 25 . 6/26
Beautiful chapter! Though I somewhat wished that it was Naruto, and not Kurenai, who explained things to Hinata first. Though this worked out fine as well, as it kept the emphasis on Naruto's fears, while Kurenai did the details beforehand..

Looking forward to see what Zabuza did to Kiba

-Z-
Kairan1979 chapter 25 . 6/26
Thanks for the update.
So the cat is out of the bag, so to speak.
I agree with Shikaku; doing anything will only prove that they were right about Naruto being the container of Nine-Tails.
I hope Kiba wasn't kidnapped.
zigmas chapter 25 . 6/25
Predictable Haku is predictable.
Adorable Hinata is adorable.
Smashing Skunk53 chapter 25 . 6/25
Not as great as the initial reveal, but it would be difficult to replicate that emotional energy. Great to see another chapter from my favourite Team 8 fic. Second to "Team 8" of course.
Dracarot chapter 25 . 6/25
Hmmm wonder what changes to canon brought Haku to this particular meeting. Well we'll find out soon enough I suppose.
acw28 chapter 25 . 6/25
Good chapter, looking forward to Naruto using seals. Last comment, Anko giving Naruto the "Talk", you write it I'll go grab the popcorn (or she could be lazy and give him Icha Icha).
Mists chapter 24 . 5/29
Ooooh! Wow! That was a really great chapter! Loving that we are starting to get more Naruto and Hinata, the Kurenai and Kiba joke about 'explaining' Hinata to Naruto was hilarious. Also glad Kakashi's Icha Icha book came back! Poor Hinata, LOL. And the bingo book part at the end? Totally priceless. An absolutely awesome chapter! Very well done!
kamui5 chapter 24 . 5/29
Can't wait to read more.
Water-Soter chapter 24 . 5/25
I have to say I don't understand why you focus so much or at all on Team 7 since your plot and title has nothing to do with them. I find it really distracting and tend to skip those scenes since my interest is in Team 8, which is why I'm reading this story. It's very confusing. The chapter was interesting and I really like the tension between the Mist Hunter Nin and Team 8.
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 8 . 5/22
You have a gift for stabbing me in the heart with gentle words

I don't like it when Naruto gets all kinds of elemental jutsus, he has an affinity to Wind, Fire is the opposite of that so logically he should have a very hard time using fire jutsus efficiently.
Only after Years of training he should be good at it. It would be much better to learn what is easiest for him first.
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 7 . 5/22
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA TORA THE NINJA CAT!

Almost brought me to tears with Naruto being hated and Iruka talking about him.
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 6 . 5/22
The fearless Naruto XD

Man, that ending with the Hyuuga, so sad
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 5 . 5/22
Ha! Loved Shino's manipulation
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 3 . 5/22
When Kiba said "Poor Iruka" I had an idea for a prank
Iruka was sitting in his class waiting for his students to show up, and going over his notes for today's classes when the door opened and in walked a Blonde trouble maker.

"Hey, Iruka-Sensei." Greeted Naruto cheerfully

"Good Morning Naruto, you are unusually early." Iruka returned with suspicion, but before Naruto could respond, another Naruto walked in, "Hey, Iruka-Sensei." Greeted Naruto-2 cheerfully and so did the next one, and the next one... and so on until the whole classroom was filled in.

Some say, the look of Horror on Iruka's face lasted a whole week. :D
InsanityPie chapter 24 . 5/20
Hoping these mist ninjas don't follow the stereotypical path that 'ninjas met outside the village while on missions are enemies' since would be neat to have at least one time where things don't go the way wave in canon did.

Other then that opinion of mine, im likeing the story even with the infrequent updates.
545 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »