Reviews for Fang and Fox
Lilyzinha chapter 12 . 10/31/2015
Wow Neji is worse than before! Does Hiashi cares about Hinata at all?! And Hanabi in the canon , she adores Hinata in the Last Movie but then will does she beat her sister and don't check after to see if sees ok?
Really like Kiba's reaction
jcampbellohten chapter 25 . 10/26/2015
Fvcking Haku, hahaha! Couldn't avoid having an encounter with Naruto.
Kurenai was so worried about the Mist ninja attacking them before, but now she's willing to wait two more hours after he's already been missing for who knows how long? Sure, the Mist hunters were extraordinarily open with information and quite friendly, but that's assuming it's all true, which Kurenai had suspicions about before. I hope Kiba comes back quickly with some innocuous gift or plan to smooth things over between Hinata and Naruto because he didn't know it wasn't necessary.
I'm looking forward to more. Please keep working on this!
SynesTheoretical chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
I both love and hate it when i find a new story that's as good as this one. Spent the last six or so hours powering through to the current chapter, and now I'm left chomping at the bit waiting for more.
Seriously fantastic story. Excellent takes on Shino and Kiba, and I love where you're going with Sakura and Hinata. Keep up the fantastic work!
jcampbellohten chapter 22 . 10/26/2015
"[...] as Anko threw the next rock at Anko." You mean, threw it at Hinata?
jcampbellohten chapter 19 . 10/25/2015
"Play tic-tac-toe." More trolling, hahaha!
"Danzo chuckled and spoke supportive, encouraging words to Sarutobi." Wut? It's nice to see Danzo not being an evil bastard and being almost moderate, but it's kind of weird seeing him act so nice. Also, why is Root not officially disbanded?
jcampbellohten chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
"Shikamaru winced and quickly took an offered chip from Shino." You mean Chouji?
Trolololol, Kakashi and Shino!
jcampbellohten chapter 15 . 10/25/2015
The mysterious ghost in the haunted house earlier on was totally a Fuyuurei clan member, right?
It's usually entertaining to have a non-main character team get the Waves mission. I hope Naruto's team aren't going to eventually be sent as backup, though.
jcampbellohten chapter 7 . 10/24/2015
"A deal with the devil" and Tora's intelligence, lmao!
guest chapter 23 . 10/7/2015
Sakura would beat the crap out of Hinatits, you fukcking loser.
Lolly1o1 chapter 25 . 8/25/2015
Mockingjay91 chapter 25 . 8/18/2015
This fanfiction is sooo nice, I've been really enjoying it! And finally, Jiraiya coming into action ;) I like the way you write the characters, and their conversations. Great to see how Shino works on Team 7 and how Hinata grows each chapter. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! :) thank you!
Kyle37 chapter 25 . 8/18/2015
Such an awesome story so far and another awesome chapter, I really cant wait for the next one. Great work and keep it up.
Shadow's soul chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
"AN: "My CABBAGES"" Refrence from Avatar the Last Airbender. I Really love Hinata x Naruto fics. So cute
Kyle37 chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Not my cabbage corp!
Mockingjay91 chapter 9 . 8/13/2015
I found your fanfic recently and just finished chapter 8, which was extremely moving! Thanks :) Kurenai got back on track, finally! Looking forward to Naruto's new clothes :D (and hopefully some more Naruhina on the way) ;)
575 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »