Reviews for Fang and Fox
Wraith Five chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
"This place is worse than Omashu!"
On that note, this has to be the funniest "get the cat" mission I've ever seen. LMFAO!
Wraith Five
ZyiareHellsing chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
thanks for the awesome update my favorite part was when Kiba said: Akamaru! Present leg!" so many Lols!
SeanHicks4 chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
Awesome chapter, had a lot of funny moents I liked... The reactions to Tsume's training and Shino's manipulation through staring might have been some of the most memerable at the moment...
Kitty Green chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
Wow! I think this is my favorite story by far! Keep up the good work, and if you can, update a little faster, please. I don't mean to pressure you or anything, but this story is so good i need to know what happens next!
kurodragon99 chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
Need more!
Prosthetic Forehead chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
Great chapter.
Mijumaruwott chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
Ending of this chapter was amazing. It's great so far!
PhantomX0990 chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
PRESENT LEG!

Gotta love that.

Good work man. You're improving as a writer. You're finding your comfort zone with the characters, which is a good thing indeed. This is a great fic.

PS. I was going to the the "There's a typo" thing again so when you got the email that'd be the first line... but I hath shown mercy.

Btw there is a typo.
hiNAru Aburame chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
... Great... hahahahha... xDDD

Greetings! n-n
S.R.457 chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
10/10 keep it UP!
PS. Four Legs Technique would work with Naruto very well i think. here a link.
wiki/Four_Legs_Technique
irnzenmonk chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
great chapter ne
Alpenwolf chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
I'll say it again, I love Shino xD He is just awesome ... though I hope Hinata can slowly get more confidence ... more confidence would mean more respect from Hiashi in some way, I guess
Wrathkal chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
Glad to see an update. The point at which you stopped the chapter was good enough to make me look forward to the next.
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »