Reviews for Fang and Fox
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Wow. Go Kiba and Akamaru. I like it when others stand up for Naruto. I expected Hinata to do it at first.

C.D.
kyzalon chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
*reads author note* Avatar: TLA reference? Anyway, great story! I prefer it this way than with Emo King and Queen Fangirl.
LordHatredX chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
lmao funny ending to chap lol
13animaluver chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
XD XD XD XD hahahahaahahahahahahahahahah snort giggle hahahahaahahahahahahahahahah snort hahahahaahahahahahahahahahah snort snort hahahahahahahahahahhhahahhhh aaaaaa snort and gasp for breath
Penguinlord352 chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
This has gotten steadily better from a fantastic start. I have to say that this had me a bit skeptical at first, but you've really pulled it off wonderfully. Great work. I look forward to the next chapter.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
I love Kiba sticking up for Naruto against both Sakura and the restaurant. I do want to see the Girls' Night Akita devoted to getting Hinata out of her shell. I also wonder how much Naruto will tear into the first Hyuuga he catches mistreating Hinata.
Fiction lover chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
I am in love with this keep it up cant wait for the next chapter
RedEye00 chapter 13 . 3/11/2013
Good chapter. I like the Inzuzuka family moments and it will be good for Naruto to experience the feeling of being a part of a family even if he is not related. But Hinata doesn't seem as close to Kiba and Naruto, and will have to work on that and her own confidence.
Loiosh311 chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
Lol'd hard at the end of this chapter ty for the update!
Hinanaru for eva chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
i love this story update soon pls
ThatOneGuyWhoIsANinja chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
Dude, love it. This is the best I've ever read. Keep it up. :D
Awesome D chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
Damn, this is emotional, hilarious and pretty brutal. This is the best I've ever read! .
mafia13 chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
I actually like the story like this more! hehehehehe keep going.. :-)
LadyXSidian chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
Ridiculously amazing ending to this (and Shino is officially my favorite Team 7 shinobi -not that it appeared all that difficult an obstacle to surpass). Also fortunate about team dynamics for both -is 7 still going to the wave? Looking forward to more intrinsic abilities they develop, including their teacher. Right, wasn't it Shikamaru and Choji along with Kiba and Naruto in the 'ditch the snoring lessons' group? Sounds kike a decent starting point for when they come across team 10. Thanks for posting!
Beyogi chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
Hah... Team bonding :) I'm glad it is working out for the team. Although Hinata might still relapse.

Thank you for writing this captivating story,
Beyogi