Reviews for Fang and Fox
iluvninjas chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
this is a really funny story
TL chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Shino is such a bamf! Really he is too good for his team, I hope he does the same thing to make Sakura get better faster then she did in cannon.

Oh and put Sasuke into the dirt a few times, sholdn't be that hard Shino is far smarter and sneaky the Sasuke will ever be. And like Kiba's clan all Shino's attacks seem to have been made to go against Uchiha's.
RedEye00 chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Good chapter. I like the scene with Team 7. Will we get to see more of them? I wonder if Sakura will change her behaviour from now on?
shadowelf144 chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
i love this so far author please update when you get a chance thank you again author
PhantomX0990 chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
The only reason it was only once this time is because I ran out of crowbars over that last four chapters. I'll buy more.

Excited for the next chapter though. GGGGGGHOSTS!
ZyiareHellsing chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
So true! YOU CAN'T FIGHT A GHOST! I don't blame him at all!
Martie chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
heya!

Love your story so far It's actually quite a change to see Naruto being put into Hinata's team.. it's usually the other way around from what I had the chance to read so far :p

Can't wait to read more from you, this one was literally hilarious XD
Keep it up

Martie
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
I have to wonder if any merchants who didn't suffer damages will blame Naruto for things that weren't broken? It would be a great clue for Kiba and Hinata if Kiba hears something he knows HE broke getting blamed on Naruto when the blonde was nowhere nearby.
Rose Tiger chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Silly Naruto and Kiba.
SilentSinger948 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Nice start.
the TimeDrifter chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Gotta love the eternal comedic relief known simply as "The Cabbage Merchant". 10/10 for his inclusion.
Leoni Liponscovi chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
AWESOME STORY! I LOVE IT!
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
A solid little story. I'll be tracking this.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
*snort* I've always thought team 8 would have the lest problems with Tora. Either Shino wins, so team 7 in this world, or Kiba just chases the thing toward Hinata.

Now both Kiba and Naruto? Yeah cats going to tear then up!

Odd thought for an fic now though. Tora the ninja cat bodyguard for the "queen" of fire country!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Funny stuff. I think Kurenai is going to have more of those moments because of Naruto and Kiba.
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »