Reviews for Fang and Fox
SynesTheoretical chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
I both love and hate it when i find a new story that's as good as this one. Spent the last six or so hours powering through to the current chapter, and now I'm left chomping at the bit waiting for more.
Seriously fantastic story. Excellent takes on Shino and Kiba, and I love where you're going with Sakura and Hinata. Keep up the fantastic work!
jcampbellohten chapter 22 . 10/26/2015
"[...] as Anko threw the next rock at Anko." You mean, threw it at Hinata?
jcampbellohten chapter 19 . 10/25/2015
"Play tic-tac-toe." More trolling, hahaha!
"Danzo chuckled and spoke supportive, encouraging words to Sarutobi." Wut? It's nice to see Danzo not being an evil bastard and being almost moderate, but it's kind of weird seeing him act so nice. Also, why is Root not officially disbanded?
jcampbellohten chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
"Shikamaru winced and quickly took an offered chip from Shino." You mean Chouji?
Trolololol, Kakashi and Shino!
jcampbellohten chapter 15 . 10/25/2015
The mysterious ghost in the haunted house earlier on was totally a Fuyuurei clan member, right?
It's usually entertaining to have a non-main character team get the Waves mission. I hope Naruto's team aren't going to eventually be sent as backup, though.
jcampbellohten chapter 7 . 10/24/2015
"A deal with the devil" and Tora's intelligence, lmao!
guest chapter 23 . 10/7/2015
Sakura would beat the crap out of Hinatits, you fukcking loser.
Lolly1o1 chapter 25 . 8/25/2015
AWWWW MY LITTLE HINATA FINALLY KNOWS! IM SO HAPPY! I love this story!
Mockingjay91 chapter 25 . 8/18/2015
This fanfiction is sooo nice, I've been really enjoying it! And finally, Jiraiya coming into action ;) I like the way you write the characters, and their conversations. Great to see how Shino works on Team 7 and how Hinata grows each chapter. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! :) thank you!
Kyle37 chapter 25 . 8/18/2015
Such an awesome story so far and another awesome chapter, I really cant wait for the next one. Great work and keep it up.
Shadow's soul chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
"AN: "My CABBAGES"" Refrence from Avatar the Last Airbender. I Really love Hinata x Naruto fics. So cute
Kyle37 chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Not my cabbage corp!
Mockingjay91 chapter 9 . 8/13/2015
I found your fanfic recently and just finished chapter 8, which was extremely moving! Thanks :) Kurenai got back on track, finally! Looking forward to Naruto's new clothes :D (and hopefully some more Naruhina on the way) ;)
AlexDnD chapter 25 . 7/9/2015
Can't wait for more!
AlexDnD chapter 22 . 7/9/2015
Lol all jonin are pervs or obsessive freaks. It is known.
588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »