Reviews for Fang and Fox
AlexDnD chapter 25 . 7/9/2015
Can't wait for more!
AlexDnD chapter 22 . 7/9/2015
Lol all jonin are pervs or obsessive freaks. It is known.
AlexDnD chapter 10 . 7/8/2015
Fantastic mission - really well done!
AlexDnD chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
Good story! Tora is a beast!
Shay Chamberlain chapter 25 . 7/6/2015
Awesome! It would be cool if Naruto had a death battle with a min. Ninja of the cloud(cloud right?) And active his mother's chakra chains, has long with his wind nature with a awesome/bad a. justu.
the bee movie chapter 25 . 7/5/2015
This is truly a great story. Seriously, I've searched far and wide for NaruHina stories that are actually on a decent updating schedule, great writing, and don't have weird plot twists everywhere that make no sense. Anyways, keep up the good work! :)
Just an observer1 chapter 25 . 6/30/2015
Need more!
QuentinTNT chapter 25 . 6/29/2015
Great Chapter. Continue on with this story. It great.
Alpenwolf chapter 25 . 6/29/2015
My first thought was that kiba was going to pick a fight, but he wouldnt do that, would he?

At least hinata knows now about narutos secret.
HunterMoore chapter 25 . 6/28/2015
Oh crap, Kiba is missing...That's never good. Awesome chapter, great to see Hinata finally find out about the fox, but this bingo book stuff...Not as great to hear about. Sounds like it could cause some trouble. But the bounty being the number of people the 4th killed...That's kinda awesome. And the idea of the Nine-Tails telling Naruto to paint the monument is probably one of the funniest things I've ever read. Great stuff, looking forward to the next chapter.
Mists chapter 25 . 6/27/2015
That was a great Naruto/Hinata moment. Hope Kiba's okay. Wonderful job as always, I always get excited when this story updates. Excellent job.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 25 . 6/27/2015
Well, I'm glad Hinata knows the truth so she can stick true to Naruto and help him. No way does she see him as the fox.
ZyiareHellsing chapter 25 . 6/26/2015
Thanks for the great update! ! Jiraiya was pissed!
Water-Soter chapter 25 . 6/26/2015
Great chapter. It was so much better with your focus completely on Team 8. But at the end of the day, this is your story and you are the one that decides what happens in it. I did very much enjoy the sweet moment at the end with Hinata and Naruto. Your Danzo is very awesome. So much better written here than in the Manga and Anime. I so loved how they all moved to protect each other and the Hokage. Like longtime teammates and friends should. There is so much good stuff in this chapter it'll probably take me two pages to comment on it all. I love protective Kiba and Hinata's reaction throughout was really great. That conversation with Naruto and Kurenai was painful but very honest. It was great to see the differences in Kurenai and Naruto's relationship and how Naruto and Kakashi were in the manga/anime. Great, great chapter.
avaiaal chapter 13 . 6/26/2015