Reviews for Fang and Fox
tw33k chapter 20 . 10/10/2014
Never thought I'd see a stroy where Shino was my favorite character, especially one that kept him in character. I've nothing against Shino, it's just that in cannon he's a bit bland, but you've done a good job of keeping what's there while adding some depth (and hilarity). I can only think of one other fic where Shino stood out and he was no where near as funny. You've also done a good job with Kakashi, who is a tricky character to write well without throwing cannon out the window or getting all angsty. It seems like most writers have trouble focusing on Kakashi's "hip", cool side without making him seem like a calous uncaring bastard. I'm really enjoying this story and look forward to more.
Supersaiyen 7 chapter 20 . 10/8/2014
Please update soon
dai sennin kurosaki d naruto chapter 20 . 10/6/2014
love the idea of anko awaiting naruto's unwanted guests. by the way about shunshin i have recently learned that it is not high speed movement & if you think about it you'd agree. the shunshin is a type of low level teleportation. how else can ninja enter & exit rooms with the doors closed? watching the recent episodes i noticed that every time the Niidaime talks about the Yondaime's teleportation w/ hiraishin he uses the word shunshin every time. so therefore shunshin is a low level teleportation technique obviously nowhere near hiraishin's level but still teleportation.
I.C.2014 chapter 20 . 10/2/2014
Oh shiitake mushrooms.
That would be too much for me if I learned all of that... Just when I got back. I hope she beats some asses.
Wondering Knight chapter 20 . 10/2/2014
Love the story but it's going at a super slow pace. It's good but needs some Naru/Hina fluff soon.
PyrothTenka chapter 20 . 10/1/2014
I like the part where they blew up Tsume's house. :3 Who doesn't like a good explosion? XD

And the dung seal going off in the pocket... ahahaha, I can totally see Jiraiya doing that!

Anko getting to play with those idiot villagers, and training Hinata to be more like Ino... awesomeness. Hinata could do with a bit of Ino in her. XD

Lovely chapter! Looking forward to the next!
-Py
duchessliz chapter 20 . 9/30/2014
Lol. Naruto has a true talent for drawing trouble ... and now he's taking Kiba along for the ride! xD
Kitten Arina chapter 20 . 9/30/2014
This is not a bad story but you need an editor not a beta but an actual editor one that knows how to point out mistakes or fixes them for you. Why? Because of so many words being used incorrectly. Head when you mean held as one example both when you mean bother. If you could get these fixed up it would improve the quality of this story greatly.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
You know... if Naruto could have one of his 'defective' seals ready to go... it's a great thing to toss at an enemy chasing after him that he doesn't mind killing. Like say a giant snake... I hope Tsume isn't to hard on Hana, Naruto, and Kiba for the damage and their actions.
zigmas chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
YAY!
Plasma57 chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
Excellent story, please update soon.
0Anonymo0 chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
Hinata's too shy and passive, so the best way to fix her personality is to... pretend to be someone else? Yeah. Pretty sure I've watched a bunch of afterschool specials condemning this very thing.

I mean, it's not like she's actually gaining confidence. She's just pretending that she has confidence. Exactly like how Naruto masks his pain and loneliness with bravado and boldness, Hinata is now masking her awkwardness and insecurity with... well, bravado and boldness, and even worse, bravado and boldness that she literally took from someone else.

I'm not saying she should keep her low self esteem, but you can't exactly become more confident just by trying to be more confident. It just happens. Hinata can shout from the Hokage Monument as many times as she wants and she'll still stutter at the end of the day.
LordTicky chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
This chapter just wins. Everything. Forever. It was, without a doubt, the best update yet.
Wacko12 chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
when will Naruto learn of his clan and snap at the Hokage and Village? He should have them remove the red swirl from the chunin vests!
RosesAreRed14 chapter 19 . 8/25/2014
Very funny! And I'm seeing a lot of developments I haven't seen in other fics. It's interesting and I can't wait to see where you take this!

Update soon!