Reviews for Fang and Fox
The problem when you do the fanon thing of Sarutobi scheming to use Naruto with Danzo and company is that the only believably consistent resolution for the fic is for Naruto to either abandon or destroy the village. Anything else becomes kind of bullshit. Naruto forgiving everyone and living happily ever after with friends in the village becomes absurd, In canon there was none of this. No evidence of abuse, apartment break-ins or anything similar. He was ignored by people is the most you can say. In that situation the canon resolution is plausible and believable.

Here you've chosen the fanon cliche of abused Naruto which is fine but your writing indicates you are still going to try for a canon resolution of forgiveness and friendship. You can't have it both ways. There's nothing wrong with going with an abused Naruto AU but then you have to continue from that in a believable manner. No one who was abused to the overkill degree you describe is going to live through that without scars and hatred. If you choose that path then you need to show a Naruto who either leaves or retaliates.
Nice but when it comes to what Kiba senses in Naruto you might want to forget about the fox part of the name and focus on the other part as in Nine Tails, mightiest of the Demons as in Engine of Mass Destruction? Do you seriously think that is something Kiba would sense as prey for hunting? If he sensed anything it would be fear that he is about to be the prey.
Mists chapter 23 . 4/29
Nice, I'm glad Kakashi's team and Kurenai's could meet up. Wonderful job as always.

Sincerely,
Mists
PseudoDreams chapter 23 . 4/29
While the writing and story are good, I wasn't all that I thought that some of the pop culture references were, to be blunt, "meh". That was until you snuck in that Princess Bride (my all time fav. movie) reference. What got me is that while it blatantly stood out there to me, I caught myself wondering how many actually got it. While that is a recognizable scene, I doubt the line you used there is by itself. Well I've rambled enough, good work, and keep the chapters coming. I look forward to more.
acw28 chapter 23 . 4/27
Liking where this going, just have a few questions. (1) Will Hiruzrn's conspiracy for Naruto come to light? (2) If he's no longer interested in Hinata, who will Kiba chase after? (3) What does a "marked one" mean in Inuzuka and how is Kakashi involved, and finally (4) will Naruto ever get his hands on Icha Icha?
acw28 chapter 21 . 4/27
Hinata must share her book with Naruto.
storm221 chapter 23 . 4/26
This story is absolutely amazing, the story is great, the writing is great.. For the most part, there were a few times early on that I cringed, buuuuut in the more recent chapters i haven't found a single thing that bothered me, and the way it is progressing is great. Your extremely creative and I am throughly entertained each chapter. Keep up the good work
Nogs28 chapter 23 . 4/26
I appreciate how well thought out this story is when it comes to the layout. You don't treat the reader like they are a fucking potato when you change locations, point of view or subjects. Except the line breaks, but that can be overlooked as if the reader is turning a page. Flashbacks are properly written as if the character is thinking about it within their mind or telling a story.

All said, good story, well thought out outlines and detailed with out running on to pad word count.
Rm55 chapter 23 . 4/26
Ok so I haven't read this chapter because i thought it was a dead story a year ago but after checking it i'm happy its still going so I'm going to reread the whole thing tomorrow hope you the best
HunterMoore chapter 23 . 4/25
Awesome chapter. The fights were great, and the character/story progression was terrific. That almost-confession from Hinata was perfect, and the end scene was really well done.

Though I have to ask, how is Kiba running away from Shino a victory? I feel like I'm missing something there.
ZyiareHellsing chapter 23 . 4/24
Thanks for the great update! ! Kakashi uses time lord technology! !
Plasma57 chapter 23 . 4/23
Excellent story, please update soon.
Draco Oblivion chapter 23 . 4/23
The Hinata/Sakura fight was kinda epic and the moment of introspection from Naruto and Sakura regarding their crushes was great, "I knew your name, Naruto-kun..."
sagar hussain chapter 23 . 4/23
Great chapter.
Kairan1979 chapter 23 . 4/23
Thanks for the update.
Glad to see Naruto starting to get over Sakura, and Shino brutally dissecting Sakura's expectations of her date with Sasuke.
P.S. I'm still pissed off at Sasuke stealing Naruto's technique. Somebody should tell him that using Sharingan to steal from allies is one of the reasons of his clan's bad reputation.
538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »