Reviews for Fang and Fox
lilnudger82 chapter 2 . 5/19
Kurenai is really going about being a sensei the right way.
lilnudger82 chapter 1 . 5/19
A wonderful start and I enjoyed the bonding moment between Kurenai and Hinata.
Smashing Skunk53 chapter 13 . 5/19
After those earlier chapters with Kiba being such a jerk, I am really enjoying his protectiveness of his pack. Granted I think that is just a side effect of your excellent characterization. The build up is slow, but ness essay as the characters slowly change. You know what the best part about it is?

All your focus isn't on Naruto. Too many people focus on him, or they get sidetracked. But you target Team 8 as a whole, while giving extra attention to the characters that we the fans have had less interaction with. And I thank you for that.
Smashing Skunk53 chapter 8 . 5/18
Best part I love about your characters? Having Kurenai come to terms about Naruto's condition. Too many stories have characters on either side of he scale. They either love him too much to care, or hate the fox enough that Naruto's doesn't matter.

Thank you for having a grey area.
Alpenwolf chapter 24 . 5/18
What a situation, huh? Knowing their luck this could easily go downhill and into a burning village, so to speak. Though, why the heck are all four of them in the bingo book? What did I forget?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 24 . 5/18
Uh oh... already in the bingo book... not good. I'm impressed Naruto managed to keep a security seal going all night, plus the way the team worked together to get it set up was great. I can totally see them using that trick in future missions. But I'm fairly sure at least one of the Kiri ninja wants to take out Hinata.
Dracarot chapter 24 . 5/18
Shino continues to be the perfect puppet master. Naruto better watch out if Shino also decides to seek the Hokage's office.

And wow Genin in the Bingo Book, that can tell you one of two things. One your a real bad [expletive] Genin, or the publisher of that particular book have it in for you no matter how humiliating it might be to include a Genin in the book.
mundanebeast chapter 24 . 5/18
oh hell all 3 in the book...i smell a fight soon
LordTicky chapter 24 . 5/18
Yes. All of the yes. Great chapter, but now I want to read more. Can't wait for the next!
acw28 chapter 24 . 5/18
Ok, so Kakashi is the "leader" of the "Marked Ones" which I can infer is like being secretly adopted into the Inuzuka clan, curious as to how this will benefit Naruto later.
Wacko12 chapter 24 . 5/18
when will Naruto found out about his clan? I want to see him pissed off at the Hokage
ibterismith50 chapter 23 . 5/15
Your story really pulled me in. Thanks
I didn't understand why Naruto vs Sasuke was called a draw, If Sasuke was low on chakra couldn't Naruto simply have made more clones and outlasted him?
The problem when you do the fanon thing of Sarutobi scheming to use Naruto with Danzo and company is that the only believably consistent resolution for the fic is for Naruto to either abandon or destroy the village. Anything else becomes kind of bullshit. Naruto forgiving everyone and living happily ever after with friends in the village becomes absurd, In canon there was none of this. No evidence of abuse, apartment break-ins or anything similar. He was ignored by people is the most you can say. In that situation the canon resolution is plausible and believable.

Here you've chosen the fanon cliche of abused Naruto which is fine but your writing indicates you are still going to try for a canon resolution of forgiveness and friendship. You can't have it both ways. There's nothing wrong with going with an abused Naruto AU but then you have to continue from that in a believable manner. No one who was abused to the overkill degree you describe is going to live through that without scars and hatred. If you choose that path then you need to show a Naruto who either leaves or retaliates.
Nice but when it comes to what Kiba senses in Naruto you might want to forget about the fox part of the name and focus on the other part as in Nine Tails, mightiest of the Demons as in Engine of Mass Destruction? Do you seriously think that is something Kiba would sense as prey for hunting? If he sensed anything it would be fear that he is about to be the prey.
551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »