Reviews for Fang and Fox
WaterSoter chapter 25 . 6/26/2015
Great chapter. It was so much better with your focus completely on Team 8. But at the end of the day, this is your story and you are the one that decides what happens in it. I did very much enjoy the sweet moment at the end with Hinata and Naruto. Your Danzo is very awesome. So much better written here than in the Manga and Anime. I so loved how they all moved to protect each other and the Hokage. Like longtime teammates and friends should. There is so much good stuff in this chapter it'll probably take me two pages to comment on it all. I love protective Kiba and Hinata's reaction throughout was really great. That conversation with Naruto and Kurenai was painful but very honest. It was great to see the differences in Kurenai and Naruto's relationship and how Naruto and Kakashi were in the manga/anime. Great, great chapter.
avaiaal chapter 13 . 6/26/2015
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
Ziltoid chapter 25 . 6/26/2015
Beautiful chapter! Though I somewhat wished that it was Naruto, and not Kurenai, who explained things to Hinata first. Though this worked out fine as well, as it kept the emphasis on Naruto's fears, while Kurenai did the details beforehand..

Looking forward to see what Zabuza did to Kiba

-Z-
Kairan1979 chapter 25 . 6/26/2015
Thanks for the update.
So the cat is out of the bag, so to speak.
I agree with Shikaku; doing anything will only prove that they were right about Naruto being the container of Nine-Tails.
I hope Kiba wasn't kidnapped.
zigmas chapter 25 . 6/25/2015
Predictable Haku is predictable.
Adorable Hinata is adorable.
Smashing Skunk53 chapter 25 . 6/25/2015
Not as great as the initial reveal, but it would be difficult to replicate that emotional energy. Great to see another chapter from my favourite Team 8 fic. Second to "Team 8" of course.
Dracarot chapter 25 . 6/25/2015
Hmmm wonder what changes to canon brought Haku to this particular meeting. Well we'll find out soon enough I suppose.
acw28 chapter 25 . 6/25/2015
Good chapter, looking forward to Naruto using seals. Last comment, Anko giving Naruto the "Talk", you write it I'll go grab the popcorn (or she could be lazy and give him Icha Icha).
Mists chapter 24 . 5/29/2015
Ooooh! Wow! That was a really great chapter! Loving that we are starting to get more Naruto and Hinata, the Kurenai and Kiba joke about 'explaining' Hinata to Naruto was hilarious. Also glad Kakashi's Icha Icha book came back! Poor Hinata, LOL. And the bingo book part at the end? Totally priceless. An absolutely awesome chapter! Very well done!
kamui5 chapter 24 . 5/29/2015
Can't wait to read more.
WaterSoter chapter 24 . 5/25/2015
I have to say I don't understand why you focus so much or at all on Team 7 since your plot and title has nothing to do with them. I find it really distracting and tend to skip those scenes since my interest is in Team 8, which is why I'm reading this story. It's very confusing. The chapter was interesting and I really like the tension between the Mist Hunter Nin and Team 8.
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 8 . 5/22/2015
You have a gift for stabbing me in the heart with gentle words

I don't like it when Naruto gets all kinds of elemental jutsus, he has an affinity to Wind, Fire is the opposite of that so logically he should have a very hard time using fire jutsus efficiently.
Only after Years of training he should be good at it. It would be much better to learn what is easiest for him first.
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 7 . 5/22/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA TORA THE NINJA CAT!

Almost brought me to tears with Naruto being hated and Iruka talking about him.
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
The fearless Naruto XD

Man, that ending with the Hyuuga, so sad
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 5 . 5/22/2015