Reviews for Secretless
TheGrimWolf0144 chapter 33 . 2/26
again its late, this was so good i can't wait to read the next one. but sadly i do have to wait, school tomarrow. srry about not reviwing,normally only do that at the end.
AND THX FOR THE GREAT READ!
TheGrimWolf0144 chapter 27 . 2/26
i know its late but the return
Shadow green eyed wolf chapter 33 . 2/24
Fantastic story great job keep it up. :)
Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 33 . 2/1/2013
Well... *Insert hysterical sobbing here* It has come to an end. I thought maybe with the wait there might be another chapter in the making but oh well. This one will suffice... It's certainly beautiful enough... :') I think I'm going to cry from happiness now. Yeah... pure happiness for this (say it with me) WOLFY story! :') I absolutely loved this entire story but I have to say, that last paragraph really was the best. It just was. This was definitely the best ending to for sure one of the best stories in the Alpha and Omega archive. (I say one of the best because I never will be able to pick an absolute favorite... Too many stories that are too good like this one! :D)

Things I loved in this story? Let's see...

I loved the creative thing you came up with for Tori and Cole to do with their tails. I thought it was pure genius!

I loved the way you had Lilly go all "loopy" or whatever with the angel going into her. That was quite adorable. And, if you really know me, you know I loved the scene that followed where she got all flirty with Garth. Hehe... probably one of my favorite moments in the story. (Again, I say one of my favorites because I never could pick an absolute favorite from such a good story as this.)

I loved the pillow and the blanket thing between Cole and Tori. That was also quite creative and very well thought out. :D And it just warmed my heart. I looked forward to those scenes whenever they would roll around.

And the part where Tori found out it was Cole was AMAZING! I seriously thought I was about to cry from something there... happiness or sadness, one or the other. It was beautiful, like this entire story, like all of your writings! :D

And of course, I LOVED LOVED LOVED the ending paragraph! It was so well written... Perfect close to a perfect story! Yes, I said it, a PERFECT story! Did I favorite already? I think I did... REFAVORITE REFAVORITE! HAHA! I wish you could do that... that would be awesome! You'd get tons of refavorites for this story for sure! ;-)

And so, I hope that this review was wolfy, or amazing enough for this wolfy story. Sorry it took so long to review... I read it as soon as it came out, but you know the story. ;-) Thanks for writing this. It really is one of the best things I've read. :-)

Keep it up... and.. *sobs again* please... please don't go away for too long, okay? :') We love you, AaOWaSaCD4ever! :D

Wow... I thought the review was almost over way back up two paragraphs ago. Hmmm... in that case, anything else I should say? Umm... Oh! I know! You're a wonderful writer who deserves way longer of a review than this! How's that? What! It's true! Hehe...

Thus concludes my final review to this final chapter in Secretless! It has been quite the dramatic journey. So... wonder what the next story is called? Can I at least have a hint on the title? That's it? Maybe...? Please? I guess you can tell me in a response PM... :-D

That's all! For real this time! Good-by... (It's pretty hard to end my final review to the final chapter here. :P)

Humphrey Loves Kate :-D
imjustlikehumphery chapter 33 . 1/31/2013
Great chapter cole, keep it up! That cave sounded amazin cole. Great job on ur part for findin it. Also I love that Cole chose the cave full of amethyst geodes to propose to Tori. It was the perfect settin I think and they're gettin married next week I love it! Can't wait for that!
Alpha Andrew chapter 33 . 1/30/2013
Great chapter :) still sad it's over for now though :C but I knew it! I knew you would make a sequel to the sequel but anyway yeah great chapter amazing story
humphreyandkate together chapter 33 . 1/30/2013
Awesome! even better your planning a sequel! I give this story a 10
Crowwolf chapter 33 . 1/30/2013
Wolfy! (That's also a nickname a friend gave me because of my love for wolves so for a brife moment thought you were her but thats impossible!) Awesome and I can't wait for the sequle and I'll be watching like a hawk! And also I vote on that poll of yours!
Dead Wolf Walking chapter 33 . 1/30/2013
Tear streaming down my face...Nah! Not really...
Such a happy ending, and there's a good quote you put there "Never lose hope" Hmmh... sounds like a great advice for me.. and sounds like a great title for a story.
Back to the story, I'm very entertained with this story.. some moral message are put inside, and if FanFic has rating system.. I would rate this story Five star.. or filled the whole star
Oh! Goody! Another sequel! Cannot wait to read it!
Keep up the PAWSOME work!

Dead Wolf Walking, Over and Out... *Salute then walks away*
Blackwolf4626 chapter 33 . 1/29/2013
OH. MY. WOLF! This is the best story ever! :'''D and don't let anyone say different, you're an amazing writer no matter what anyone says. I'm so happy Tori and Cole are getting married! I can't wait for them to be married and maybe even have pups!

You sinked the ending by the way! It was truly an amazing ending to such an amazing story. Flawless.

On another note...YOU'RE MAKING A SEQUAL! THATS SO AWESOME! I'm so excited to see what will happen in it! It just keeps making me guess and guess, I can't wait for it!

Once again my love you did an amazing job :') Keep up the amazing work and always remember...

I LOVE YOU!
Alpha Andrew chapter 31 . 1/23/2013
Great chapter and great story keep up the great work
Alpha Andrew chapter 32 . 1/14/2013
Great great chapter but YOU MUST UPLOAD ANOTHER CHAPTER THEN ANOTHER THEN ANOTHER THEN... You may have a break BUT! THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL OR HELL SHALL RAIN UPON YOU
Guest chapter 32 . 1/5/2013
WTF! that is the definition of flipping cliff hanger right there dang it now i need to know whats in that cave XD
imjustlikehumphery chapter 32 . 1/4/2013
Great chapter cole, keep it up! I love that ya had my OC and Razor get married. Also it was nice what Cole said to Tori and the first of two presents that he gave her for her birthday. I wonder what's in the cave for her second and main present? Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dead Wolf Walking chapter 32 . 1/4/2013