Reviews for Excuse me miss, would you like to get married?
GoldenGirl'sChicken223 chapter 9 . 12/25/2019
luv it
hacker 27 chapter 9 . 10/5/2019
more chapter please
Faery66 chapter 9 . 4/3/2019
Hope to read more soon.

D
gazal.blirf chapter 9 . 11/25/2018
ITS GREAT CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
afallenheart chapter 9 . 9/23/2018
I would love to read what comes next!
Ayumi Sawada chapter 9 . 6/15/2018
Kyaaaaaaa~!Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!I FREAKING LOVE THIS!KYAAAA~!SO CUTE AND ALL! *Q* I can't wait for the next update(there is a next update,right?)!I will patiently wait for it no matter how long!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2018
Please update
Guest chapter 9 . 6/5/2018
THE FUCK XANXUS CONFESS ALREADY AND MAKE TSUCHAN YOURS AND DESTROY EVERYONE WHO CAUSE HER PAIN AND WHO HURT HER FUCK AUTHOR TSUCHN BETTER HAVE NOT BEEN TOUCH BY THE KIDNAPPERS OR ME AND FUCKING XANXUS WILL MURDER AND TORTURE BOTH THE KIDNAPPERS AND YOU AUTHOR AND MAKE TSUCHAN AND XANXUS HAVE LOTS OF KIDS AND NEVER LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO TSUCHAN PROTRCT LOVE CARE AND NEVER CHEAT OR BETRY HER AND VARIA PROTECT YOUR BOSS' WIFE AKA TSUCHAN
Guest chapter 9 . 9/4/2017
So close to a resolution! I guess this is abandoned bit gosh I wISH I KNEW HOW OT ENDED!
707 Cx chapter 9 . 7/9/2017
yay she is finally feeling love. Ah but who was the friend male kyoko was hanging with? Was it Hana? Or Chrome? anyways this is cute please update.
CrimsonAngel99 chapter 9 . 6/7/2017
This story is the best thing that has ever happened to me in years. I hope it will be updated some day Cz it's so good!
kairiwalker90 chapter 9 . 5/19/2017
mizuki-sama please update again! T_T
Shadow Phoenix 16 chapter 9 . 4/7/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
HaPPy2901 chapter 9 . 4/5/2017
Wow in 3 weeks so much has happened.. how come all those fluffy things comes in my mind like those in kdramas. Well in love from the stars it took the girl less than 3 months to fall in love... 3 weeks is not that short right?
HaPPy2901 chapter 8 . 4/5/2017
Hmm let me guess the side pairings. F!hibarixMukuro and yamamotoxF!Gokudera hmmm what else... oh kyokixhanaxryohei I like love triangles