Reviews for Excuse me miss, would you like to get married?
ohlole chapter 9 . 5/24
please update I'm begging yoooooou
Slightly Wicked chapter 8 . 5/3
*facepalm* Phones, especially home hard lines, don't have IP addresses ( Internet Protocol address) since they don't connect to the internet like Smart Phones can.
Slightly Wicked chapter 3 . 5/3
er, you are aware a japanese girl wouldn't be going to church right? nor would she be swearing to god singular; gods/goddesses yes...single god no.
Infinite.CloudySky chapter 9 . 3/30
Awww younshould continue this iloveit
NaruLoveAnime chapter 9 . 3/1
Please Update Soon.. I love to read your next chapter!
Please, please, please, update. At least update one last chapter that seems like an ending.
Akurima86790 chapter 9 . 2/23
Hey, why did you stop? :'(
I want to know what will happen next! So please update! :3
When are you going to updated chapter 10 ?
illijazGreen98 chapter 9 . 2/19
OH MY GLOBE XAN-CAHN REALLY CARES TSU-CHAN! (_)
Louis2000 chapter 9 . 2/16
oh man! Please update soon. I would really like to know where the story is going and what will be the ending
QQ chapter 9 . 1/28
Wow.. An interesting story and I love it, and thank you for this story and i'm so happy! You know, I have fall in love with your story and I love every chapters so far. So, where is it.. your next chapter? I think, I will crazy if i wait too long. Hurry and update soon! I'll feel sad and disappointed if your story is not completed. And I'll hate you for that! Why? It just that.. your story is best!.. and when I read it, I immediately fell in love with your story ... that and I don't want you to stop at here. I'll love your next..next chapters. So, Please update soon!
Nekohana chapter 9 . 1/28
I'll throw the tomatoes at you for giving me hope of a great story and not updating for a long time.
( )
X4857X chapter 9 . 1/26
Could you plzzzzz update without flashbacks plzzzz update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and don't abandon it T-T
Ecarlates chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
Thank you very much ! It was great ! Good job ! Don't abbandon it please !
crimsonarrows chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I'm sorry if my previous review seemed a rude, but I mean it. I really love this fic, and it's kind of what made me like the X27 pairing. This is one of my favorite fics, and I would be really happy if you could update it.