Reviews for All the World's a Stage
sylia91 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
The Muppet Show! Loved that show, they had some awesome guest stars for essentially a puppet show.
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Two very funny and fantastic ideas. Once again, some great drabbles!
Love Dean's mind on Cas for the both of them, by the way. Very adorable :)
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Haha, nice shots. Also thanks for the wherefore thing; that's great to know.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Hee - I love Dean's snark back to sam's 'Herpexia' advert :)
And Dean knowing Shakespeare - I tell you, the man has hidden depths ...

It's time to get things started ... it's time to light the lights ... it's time to raise the curtain on the Muppet Show tonight!

Did I get it right? Did I?

I kinda struggled to get past the Dean naked on stage bit - I had to read it twice O.o

Great job, as always x
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
"but it figured that Dean would know Shakespeare given his librarian fetish.
Dean scowled. "A pox on you... Oh, wait, Gabriel did that already... bitch."

LOL - great stuff

And please tell me the old men in the balcony were Statler & Waldorf from the Muppets!

nicely done, sweetie

Jimelda chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Hahah, I really enjoy Dean's dream. The classic naked-on-stage with a lovely Supernatural twist. Sam's appearance made me smile too. (And Dean, I'm pretty sure we both know "adorkable" isn't a word, but I'll let it slide because it describes Sam to a T.)

elf chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Bwa ha ha ha! "It's time to put on makeup! It's time to light the lights! It's time to get things started . . . ."

Lovely, both of the drabbles.
supernaturalbuffy chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I liked the subtle Muppet references in the second one. Both were cute. Nice use of the word too.
KeiaWinchester chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Haha, the second one's the best!
Madd Aless chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Why am I having muppet flash backs?
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I'm sure Shakespeare WAS a time lord. How the hell could he know so much about mankind? Each time I see one of his plays I'm dumbstruck about how much he has to tell us even nowadays.
Err, kind of rambling again. Anyway: LOL to your first drabble, and seriously, I'd tried silver, holy water AND rock salt on Dean :-) "A pox on you" - snicker!

And the second one? YAY to you! Who else as the Ymp would switch SPN into the Muppet Show? Gah, I loved the reference of the two old men in the balcony! So, Dean is Kermit. And who the heck is Cas? Miss Piggy? Haven't watched the show for a long while :-)

xx Kate
JenF chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Haha - love that Dean wants to trump Sam in the literary knowledge stakes! And that dream of his? I think we've all dreamt of Dean naked at one time or another ;)
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
#1 - Dean a closet Shakespearian? Not sure I buy that (not that I think he's too thick but I don't think he'd ever admit it!). Great last line!
#2 - Bwhahah Muppets! And was that all Sam was wearing - a necktie and hat? With Dean nekkid as well that has made my brain overload first thing on a Monday morning!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Ah, a Muppet fan! Awesome!