Reviews for Mean Green
korokoro015 chapter 19 . 10/22
I keep reading and reading this story over and over again. It's so sweet and lovely.3 Thank you for sharing it with us.
FunnyEasyMe chapter 19 . 3/5
I loved it! Gosh that was good. It felt good. I like how you wright I literally got the feels. I am sooo happy I loved each part of it. It was awesome!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/13/2015
This was such a beautiful story. I really enjoyed it! I loved the ending it was so sweet :)
Mmack1234 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Hey I just read this story and finished it and oh my fucking god I loved and was saddened by it BTW how do you make a story on the kindle fire
Atikah14DC chapter 19 . 6/1/2015
Lovely story _
and Byakuya nii-sama said that marrying Hisana and adopting Rukia were one of the prouder decision... make me love him more
and really love Rukia and Ichigo at the end
Toukia chapter 19 . 4/1/2015
Gosh, I really don't know what to feel. The ending.. The proposal from rukia. Really?! I'm laughing hard at that part. :) Oh well, i wish for more but this is it. Thankie for this story. Well, im glad inoue had a good intentions here but the part where she slapped rukia. Ohoh. Nevermind. Haha. Ja ne!
laexdream chapter 6 . 3/14/2015
Wow. That was... Wow. I really liked it. I could imagine the scene in my mind (to my guilty pleasure), and it was really well written. The one scene I loved most was when Ichigo discovered Rukia was a virgin. I died laughing at his inner monologue. I made me favourite your story - from that one paragraph. Man, thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/12/2015
a perfect way to the end it- a reverse proposal!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/12/2015
i'm really glad with the way you protrayed orihime, it was very true to her nature. Other authors would pick at her and find every fault to her, it can quite be cruel. She is only human, cut the girl some slack, right?
Love how things are playing out, nice pace.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/12/2015
One of the best ichiruki fanfics out there! It's so great im re-reading the whole thing :-) thank you so much for creating such a wonderful master piece!
Meryu-chan chapter 19 . 11/25/2014
splendid story! I enjoyed reading this story . I felt angry when you made Ichigo helpless and putting some tragedy to them. XP I loved the way of rukia like she was an innocent about love and sex and the way Ichigo teaching her to get her love and teasing rukia. its so cute when you put Kon as a rabbit. haha poor Ichigo he gets jealous . I wish that I can be good writer like you. its irritating when Ichigo become a host and coming home late while rukia waiting for him, longing for his side. 3 I hope you are still active writing also ichiruki fanfic. I'm sorry I'm not good in English but this is my favorite subject. and so I can't say all of things in my mind. I'm a Filipino ichiruki fan. :) and again I hope you will still write. 3
Guest chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
Cool. Girl proposes boy.
Always Keep the Faith chapter 18 . 5/21/2014
Completely accidentally pressed 'post review' without finishing...
Cute*
I liked that you didn't make me hate Orihime. I like that there were lemons but That the sexual scenes didn't overpower your character's...character. and then I liked that little bit of rangiku x Gin thrown in because I totally ship them...thanks for the enjoyable read
Always Keep the Faith chapter 19 . 5/21/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Your portrayals of rukia and ichigo were cite
JinCleeee chapter 19 . 2/21/2014
OMFG best fanfic I ever read :) I always and will forever ship IchixRuki :') Thank you, OP (original poster), for writing this story in a modern view! :) I laughed, I got sad, I got the feels sometimes, and I saw a lot of memorable quotes-reading this story. :) I think this story is awesome and fantastic! Facebook me if you ever have time xD Hope you are still active here and still write fanfic stores :))

-xoxo Jin