Reviews for Prince Gendry And Lady Arya
372259 chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Very very cute! I loved that you kept the two younger Lannisters alive! I'm a bit confused as to what happened to the other Lannisters though - Jaime and Cercie and Tywin (I'm not sure he would take his daughter being imprisoned lying down). Regardless, thank you for keeping Eddard alive :) I love it when stories keep him alive! Very well-written story; glad I came across it!
372259 chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
Oh no! Please keep Arya alive! I, personally, am quite fond of Jaime's character and the two youngest Lannisters, but I would have no qualms whatsoever if Cercei and Joffrey happened to trip out a window ;)
Awesome writing! I am loving how much Arya and Gendry already care for each other! :)
372259 chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Interesting twist! Can't wait to see what happens next! Very well written :)
372259 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
VERY interesting chapter! Can't wait to see how the decisions play out!
pipn123 chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
It is very interesting and different ( a lot of fanfiction I seen with arya as main character mostly ended badly for her.). I think you should of did a small part about arya just weakening for her injury and how Gendry and Arya feel about each other. It is pretty short, maybe your next fanfic could be longer.
petites sorcieres chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
This is my first GoT fanfiction, and I have to say, I loved every bit of it. Not only it was cute but also in character and well written. Thank you for this!
Waifine chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
SO CUTE. This was a fantastic story, and I loved it! I will be re-reading this every time I'm sad about something in GOT. THANK YOU FOR THIS.
Waifine chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
What a fantastic ending to the chapter! Also, I really love the different direction in which you're charting the story. I love how Ned went to Jamie instead of his sister. All so great!
Waifine chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
I really enjoy this twist on the story! It's fantastic. Also, it was so cathartic to hear Ned actually talk to Robert about what he discovered. Great chapter!
Mafer Longbottom-Hudgens chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Awww your story is amazing! Is the first time I read a fanfic about Arya and Gendry and I just love it! :3
kie-chan214 chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
I love it, but what happened wit joffery and sansa?
Angel chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
Es una historia muy linda, y aunque no sea como en los libros, pues es la forma en que me hubiera gustado que fuera.
Espero que sepas lo maravillosa que me resulto tu historia.
2M1 chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Such a good story! I love Gendry and Arya together 3 So cute!
BehbaLovesTea chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Holy sacks of camel shit. This story is beyond words, but I guess I will have to settle with 'EPIC'. I honestly had my doubts when I saw how short it was but the cost of driving my sister completely insane all day because I couldn't put your story down, was well worth reading this epitome of pure greatness. I was far to caught up with the fabulousness of this story to register the existence of the Review button, and completely forgot to review on any of your amazing chapters along the way, which I'm very sorry for! Reaching the current chapter status of this story hit me like an bag of rhinoceroses to the face, and but the end was very surprisingly, somewhat, satisfying! So I guess I can live with the fact that one of my now favorite stories has ended forever... :( I cant wait to see what other things you've written! Thank you so much for sharing your completely awesome magical brain juices with us lovely FF readers!
WhiteRaven3713 chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Aww:) That was a really sweet and adorable story:) I love them together and I wish this is what would've happened between them or something like it at least.