Reviews for Prince Gendry And Lady Arya
Angel Bells chapter 4 . 5/30
This is perfect on every level!
ShadowAngel100 chapter 4 . 4/27
Awwww this is adorable I love it! Xx
AILISE chapter 4 . 4/26
IM PUKING THIS IS PERFECTTTTTTTTTT
bellachaos chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
WHAT HAPPENED TO CERSEI? That bitch needs dead.

...Other than that, great story. I love Gendry and Arya together and thought your AU was interesting and well written.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
This is the third Arya/Gendry fanfiction I've read. I must say that the adaptation to the actual story was so interesting and worth the read! I truly loved that it was in the same era, as well as keeping true to Arya's nature to be manly and independent. Great job! I can't wait to read more of your posts. Very good understanding of spinoffs as well as an adept sense of making scenes with your words. I applaud you.
tardisinthesgc chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
love love love
Mycah chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
*panting like a pervert* ...I...WANT...MORE..!
372259 chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Very very cute! I loved that you kept the two younger Lannisters alive! I'm a bit confused as to what happened to the other Lannisters though - Jaime and Cercie and Tywin (I'm not sure he would take his daughter being imprisoned lying down). Regardless, thank you for keeping Eddard alive :) I love it when stories keep him alive! Very well-written story; glad I came across it!
372259 chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
Oh no! Please keep Arya alive! I, personally, am quite fond of Jaime's character and the two youngest Lannisters, but I would have no qualms whatsoever if Cercei and Joffrey happened to trip out a window ;)
Awesome writing! I am loving how much Arya and Gendry already care for each other! :)
372259 chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Interesting twist! Can't wait to see what happens next! Very well written :)
372259 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
VERY interesting chapter! Can't wait to see how the decisions play out!
pipn123 chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
It is very interesting and different ( a lot of fanfiction I seen with arya as main character mostly ended badly for her.). I think you should of did a small part about arya just weakening for her injury and how Gendry and Arya feel about each other. It is pretty short, maybe your next fanfic could be longer.
petites sorcieres chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
This is my first GoT fanfiction, and I have to say, I loved every bit of it. Not only it was cute but also in character and well written. Thank you for this!
Waifine chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
SO CUTE. This was a fantastic story, and I loved it! I will be re-reading this every time I'm sad about something in GOT. THANK YOU FOR THIS.
Waifine chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
What a fantastic ending to the chapter! Also, I really love the different direction in which you're charting the story. I love how Ned went to Jamie instead of his sister. All so great!