Reviews for Prince Gendry And Lady Arya
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 4 . 6/24/2019
very nice, I just wish there was more between time skips
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 4 . 2/9/2019
Aw, I love the way you write this couple! Great job!
RyuandAki chapter 1 . 1/13/2019
I loved to see this story in the series than what is happening now. This is so amazing *thumbs up*
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2018
Amazing story, loved it a lot! Thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2018
Nice leaving the gender and the rest to the readers imagination. Well in my mind it’s twins a boy who looks like Arya and a girl who looks like Gregory and they love them both equally.
Slytherin Princess Nysa chapter 2 . 8/4/2018
Me realizing there’s only four chapters in this story and I’m already half through
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SOLVE ALL THIS
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2018
I'm so glad I can understand English now, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to read your amazing fanfiction. You have really well written it and I like the way you've changed the characters' stories. You've done a great job ! Thank you ! :)
Wright chapter 4 . 3/9/2018
I absolutely LOVE this story. I was so sad over Nymeria's death. I'm glad they will name their daughter after her.
Allleila chapter 4 . 9/6/2017
Wow. Another fantasia story. Great job
i-am-the-wallace chapter 4 . 4/11/2017
I hope she has a boy just to be spiteful. I hate when parents care too much about the sex of the fetus.
Angel Bells chapter 4 . 5/30/2016
This is perfect on every level!
ShadowAngel100 chapter 4 . 4/27/2016
Awwww this is adorable I love it! Xx
AILISE chapter 4 . 4/26/2016
IM PUKING THIS IS PERFECTTTTTTTTTT
bellachaos chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
WHAT HAPPENED TO CERSEI? That bitch needs dead.

...Other than that, great story. I love Gendry and Arya together and thought your AU was interesting and well written.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
This is the third Arya/Gendry fanfiction I've read. I must say that the adaptation to the actual story was so interesting and worth the read! I truly loved that it was in the same era, as well as keeping true to Arya's nature to be manly and independent. Great job! I can't wait to read more of your posts. Very good understanding of spinoffs as well as an adept sense of making scenes with your words. I applaud you.