Reviews for Prince Gendry And Lady Arya
sol y luna 0428 chapter 4 . 3/25/2020
oh it's over, is it really over? you know your stories usually leave me with the feeling of wanting more ... much more thanks for the fic, I enjoyed it
sol y luna 0428 chapter 3 . 3/25/2020
you know the scene of Gendry and Arya I did not expect it, but I liked it and what a turn of events
sol y luna 0428 chapter 2 . 3/25/2020
and had dragged him to that? with her daughter who would also be murdered? much bitch
sol y luna 0428 chapter 1 . 3/25/2020
oh this story promises to be good and entertaining
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2020
I love it :))
Can’t wait for the next chapter, keep it up!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 4 . 6/24/2019
very nice, I just wish there was more between time skips
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 4 . 2/9/2019
Aw, I love the way you write this couple! Great job!
RyuandAki chapter 1 . 1/13/2019
I loved to see this story in the series than what is happening now. This is so amazing *thumbs up*
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2018
Amazing story, loved it a lot! Thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2018
Nice leaving the gender and the rest to the readers imagination. Well in my mind it’s twins a boy who looks like Arya and a girl who looks like Gregory and they love them both equally.
Slytherin Princess Nysa chapter 2 . 8/4/2018
Me realizing there’s only four chapters in this story and I’m already half through
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SOLVE ALL THIS
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2018
I'm so glad I can understand English now, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to read your amazing fanfiction. You have really well written it and I like the way you've changed the characters' stories. You've done a great job ! Thank you ! :)
Wright chapter 4 . 3/9/2018
I absolutely LOVE this story. I was so sad over Nymeria's death. I'm glad they will name their daughter after her.
Allleila chapter 4 . 9/6/2017
Wow. Another fantasia story. Great job
i-am-the-wallace chapter 4 . 4/11/2017
I hope she has a boy just to be spiteful. I hate when parents care too much about the sex of the fetus.