Reviews for Wedding of River Song Alternate Ending
TempduLoupe chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Oh, I wish this was longer! I love it so much!
madmanwithascrewdriver chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This is awesome! It's better than the actual ending!
Starjargon chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This was awesome! Though I have to admit, I did have a moment of sadness with just the thought that the TARDIS would look different. But love the timelines so much more, and this way better than the Tessalecta cop out.
TheBigBadWolfxTheOncomingStorm chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
well done :)
1ttrobinson chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I like it.
DoctorxRiver chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
You are a genius! Its like an actual episode, its so smart! you could be steven moffat!
Outasync chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Seriously, the Beeb need you on the DW script writing team. This is the second 'fix' I've read from you, and it is, once again, better than the original. Only one question - if the doctor didn't regenerate, where did the energy glow come from? Or was that a side effect of his stopping his hearts?

Either way, you have a knack for taking the DEM out of Doctor Who. Keep it up!
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Loved it! Nice twist too - the thought HAD occured to me that we didn't see the TARDIS...
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
:) I almost wish this was how it actually happened!
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I have to admit I like this a bit more then the actual ending. This is just as clever! Wonderful read as always.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I like this alternate ending. I like it a lot. Cleverer than 'Oh, the Tesselecta was set to Doctor mode, blah', anyways.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I like the idea so much that I'm kinds wishing it had been drwan out a little bit longer.

I'm also picturing Rory's expression when he gets home and Amy tells him that the Doctor is alive but he can't say hello because River dragged him off to bed. :o
kehwie chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh, my gosh, this is so totally what should have happened on the show! Fabulous.