Reviews for Like Day and Night
TURBOTASTIC chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
update?
TURBOTASTIC chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
update!
TURBOTASTIC chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
update!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Update soon!
Secrets of The Moonlit Night chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
I want more!
VanillaCoffeeCream chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
" [ New Chapter ] for Like Day and Night "
Me: 8D
It was sort of short, I felt sad when it ended : But I loved it! I liked how fascinated Chell was about everything. Nice diction in this chapter. (I hoped that was the right diction... 0.o) Glad you said what the great lantern was in the next paragraph, got kind of confused. You sure do love to write don't you? Everyday my email inbox is flooded with new stories! XD I should explore my surroundings more and join more fandoms. Still need to finish Homestuck. -.-
Calm core chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Hey,can a girl be like the stars?a balnce of both sun and moon?Her name is Snowflake,she has blond hair that can be mistaken for white,her eyes are like the stars,bright,and never time she sees Wheatley,she asks him "What is life was like the sun,constant,and unchangeing?" and whenever she sees Chell,she askes "What if dreams was like the moon,dark, and lonely,but,like the moon when it reflects the sun,when dreams reflect life,everything is warm and bright.".She is the reason the sun and the moon (Wheatley and Chell(I type 90 mph)) are going to weares a long sleave shirt that is white and has a snow seen on also wears a white skirt,white socks and White also wears a white bracelet.(Oveousley,her favoret color is white).Snowflake is going to help Chell and Wheatley you like.I like my story and this story.
VanillaCoffeeCream chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
HELLO! I AM THE FAIRY REVIEWMOTHER GRANTING YOUR WISH FOR A REVIEW!

That was extremely lame.

Anyway, I'm your second reviewer. REJOICE!
*awkward silence*
...
I am enjoying the story so far. Usually I'm not that into fairytales or crossovers, but this one surprisingly entertained me. You forgot a few words here and there, and misspelled a few words too, like "Caste", assuming you meant to type "Castle". I've never actually read the original fairy tale. /shame on me. But you are really clever with matching fairy tale elements with Portal elements! Queen Caroline, King Cave, Aperture, Glados, Wheatley the day, Chell the night, Rick, etc. Ugh, now I have to catch up both my reading AND writing. I've been playing Portal too much... Maybe I should finish Homestuck first though. X)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2012