Reviews for The Legend of LionO
Groomer chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
U sotry suck, red mr grimjaws sotries for gud ideasd
JustLucky05 chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Interesting! great background on these guys, I love the way you develope your characters. I can't wait to see where you take this. Keep up the great work and please po again soon.
JustLucky05 chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
great chapter my friend, I loved the irony of the mighty king mewing like a kitten, and yes , his friends will never let him live it down. I also loved the reaction from the sword, this fortells great things. on to the next chapter!
JustLucky05 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
another great chapter! I love the fact that Tygra is Cheetara's adopted brother, not Lion-O's. going to read the next chapt. now! great work!
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
loved the first chapter, going to read the next one shortly. Great background info, we understand why Mumm-ra hates the cats, and why the thundercats have their power. I loved the 'silverhawks' reference.
Marco T chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
First things first; great story. Every chapter is a world expanding instead of a story being told. Best thing was there was so much originality. I really hope to see more from you.

Second, it looks like a troll is trying to stalk you. Probably one of those cowards that got banned from the facebook pages for harrassing of other people. You did right standing up to those bullies and they deserved to be kicked off.

Thank you for the great story and don't worry about the upset babies. They'll grow up one day.
TheDarkestOne1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Sure glad you didn't write for WB this time around, there would have only been ONE episode. "Distant Dump : The Birth of Feces"
MissSexyRain chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Awwww Tygra and Cheetara are siblings!
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
:) Well I like this legend so far lol
Legacyending chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Very detailed.

At first I didn't understand where you were going, you did a great job fleshing out the 3 main mutants.

For a second, I thought this was a hunting course when you clean up your kill.

Great job overall. We know their back grounds.
WavingWhiteFlags chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
I want to explain why I am posting unsigned: I am a fan of Tygra and Cheetara who does enjoy a good non TyChee story every now and then. I know, you are asking yourself what that has to do with me leaving an unsigned review. Well, here is the thing, most of the other TyChee shippers are not nice people. They are quick to troll, quick to anger, and quick to attack anyone who doesn't see exactly eye to eye with them. It is painful for me to admit but I have watched more trolls come out of the TyChee fan group than any other outside of possibly Voltron. I know two trolls - Believe-it1051 and Lotor Sincline - came to a forum set up for Lion-O and Cheetara to do nothing but cause trouble and I am sorry for that. Not a single fan of the LiChee pairing has come to the forum dedicated to TyChee to cause any trouble or say a cruel word to us so I need to say thank you for the respect your group has shown us. I am sorry members of my group haven't done the same for yours.

That is actually why I have chosen to post anonymously; because of the likes of Lotor Sincline, who is a well known troll even in our group, and others just like him. I just really wanted to say that I am sorry for the treatment your group has recieved from mine.
Anzu Fan chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Well. Took me longer than I expected, but here I am to review. And...er, rather more nauseous than I was before this chapter, but in a good way.

The mutants sure have made an impression this chapter. Addicus in particular made me squirm. And this Paracelsus figure that uses a whip and has orange hair with black stripes...how very...odd. I'm curious over here.

Looking forward to more, though I need to be careful about eating beforehand I think.
IrishBug74 chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
I really like this story, and I look forward to reading more!
The Cretin chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
I love the use of fantasy creatures in your story. Troglodytes, the catoblepas, ah, good ol'childhood memories...well that and the inevitable fight over trying to get as much experience as only a player can but that's another tale. Let's stick to this great tale for now.

I really like what you've done with the Mutants. Your representation gives them more than just depth, it gives them character. The explanations are believable and realistic. Slythe does come off as frustrated to me. LOL, Guess that's his lot in life, whether its putting up with Mumm-Ra, getting foiled by the Thundercats, or trying to take command over the madhouse that are Mumm-Ra's minions. Love the reference to the Wendigo. I'll be damned if that dark power doesn't show up in the strangest places. Addicus is its latest vessel and it fits so well here. Loved how you handled Kaynar or "Crazy Kay" as I call him at times. I would comment further on him but I fear should his madness spread to me XD

Seriously though dude, I loved the chap and I loved the story. Can't wait to read what's next. Hope you're alright. Keep rockin
Freddo chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Nice work. Wonderfully gruesome. A fascinating at the Mutants and their bizarre cultures-liked the usage of the Egyptian gods therein. Nice work, and you portrayed (in my opinion) Kaynar as the most debased and demented of the whole lot. EEew. Nice work.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »