Reviews for Miranda Lotto: Contractor of BRabbit
Loopy Leefy chapter 2 . 8/19
AAAAAAHHHHHHH! I want more! but it's been, like, four years, so I'm not going to get my hopes up on it updating. :P
Please oh please update your story/fanfic!
Sooo Goood!
CrimsonSand183 chapter 2 . 3/17
This is really good I hope you finish it one day!
A Random Voice chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
There are quite a few unfinished stories that I take very little interest in. This story, however, is an exception. Please, for goodness sake, update! I am absolutely keen on what happens next. I just HAVE to know how this story with Oz fighting against the Noah family will work out. Once again, PLEASE update!
Samansa-chan147 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Oh gosh please update soon I really like hat you have and can't wait to see where you go with this.
AbyssAlyss1 chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
Pichicha123-san, this is a great story. I hope that you shall continue it. I will holeheartedly support you! _
japan.kiku.jk chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Love it, please make another chapter SmileRen.
tHe ultimate demon dragon lord chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Continue story or HULK SMASH!
InTheLittleBun chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
ERMAGERD PLZ CONTINUE DIS STORY ME LUVZ
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Please update this!
Rika chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
I can't wait for your next chapter
Risuna chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Ah, I love this! It's such a great concept, and it fits into the DGM world really well. Please continue it, I have the feeling that this will be a fantastic story.
Luna Bane chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
I love it. You brought Oz into the DGM world perfectly and I think the idea of him being Miranda's chain is a good idea. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Wish there were more crossovers like this. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Love the story so far! Oz interacting with the exorcisms will be really cool!;):)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »