Reviews for Miranda Lotto: Contractor of BRabbit
A Random Voice chapter 2 . 1/1
There are quite a few unfinished stories that I take very little interest in. This story, however, is an exception. Please, for goodness sake, update! I am absolutely keen on what happens next. I just HAVE to know how this story with Oz fighting against the Noah family will work out. Once again, PLEASE update!
Samansa-chan147 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Oh gosh please update soon I really like hat you have and can't wait to see where you go with this.
AbyssAlyss1 chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
Pichicha123-san, this is a great story. I hope that you shall continue it. I will holeheartedly support you! _
japan.kiku.jk chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Love it, please make another chapter SmileRen.
tHe ultimate demon dragon lord chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Continue story or HULK SMASH!
InTheLittleBun chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Please update this!
Rika chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
I can't wait for your next chapter
Risuna chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Ah, I love this! It's such a great concept, and it fits into the DGM world really well. Please continue it, I have the feeling that this will be a fantastic story.
Luna Bane chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
I love it. You brought Oz into the DGM world perfectly and I think the idea of him being Miranda's chain is a good idea. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Wish there were more crossovers like this. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Love the story so far! Oz interacting with the exorcisms will be really cool!;):)
Staray chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
This is really good and it would be nice to see this being updated!
KuroAlice chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
When are you going to update this. I would really like to know its an awesome story please continue!
lightstar chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
for the love of god! please update! *gives the puppy eyes* please...,
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »