Reviews for There Is No Forgiveness
Mr.MoreChapters chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Oh... well... hmmm... NOPE!
Never in a million years Akua's not that powerful I promice you.
Torterra999 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
...
Everyone's Truth chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
All in all, there is not one female in Issa's family that I wouldn't bang.
Damn chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
It feels pretty good to be a Soul Reaper right now.
HAHA chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
WHOOO IT IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY TO F$%K UP!
Well'p chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I think it's about time I hit the Ol' dusty trail
Blacknephilim987 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
two words, edo tensei
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
sad
psykotic addiction chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw this large gaping hole in Fairy Tale's plan. They didn't really think the humans would NOT bomb them to hell for attacking them like that, did they? They were hiding from humanity for a reason after all. Hell, they should've got the message after word spread about Hiroshima and Nagasaki being nuked.

I hope you expand on it! Maybe put in the reactions of Gyokuro and the other monsters who were so sure they'd exterminate humanity. I always wanted to see how Gyokuro would've reacted *when* her plan literally blew up in her face.

This story is awesome!
harsh chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
what my name says
GriffithsKing101 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Righteous.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
And this is why RV has the potential to be a truly terrifying horror story, if Ikeda didn't ruin it with cliched mid-battle lovey-dovey scenes. The first few times were powerful, but now it's getting old.

Akuha is one of the scariest characters in the series because A) Her powers are flat-out broken and B) She's utterly obsessively nuts.
Mako-Hero chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I see you have read the latest rosario. All I have to say is, I'm glad theyre explaining everyones feelings and everything, but they do know there is a huge rampaging monster that absorbs people right behind them... right?

Anyways, I liked the oneshot! Sad and nice. I expected nothing less from the great lordofthelandoffire
lonewolfsinger chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Me thinks you would have a way to get around the cease and desist restrictions on the scanlations. You have been keeping up haven't you. lol.
While this hasn't actually happened would seem to be the next step. I guess I will stop here so as not to spoil any of the actual manga people may eventually get to read.
Great work here and so typical of what Akuha would do. I can see it way to clearly.
I have been curious as to how this would actually "officially" go for a while. And sense we are at "this" point in the "canon" with the latest issue what could be next?
You did the same thing with "Freezing" I loved it just as well.
I was kinda curious what Moka san would say until you threw that last line in there. the one at the Tombstone. That probably would be the "only" thing to bring her to "any" semblance of so called reality.
keep it up guy. you two never cease to amaze me, don't stop now on my account.
Francisco Devilman Warrior chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Well akuha that whats you get for wanting to destroy the humanity you think we would not retaliate think again. Good job on the story lord of the land of fire