Reviews for The Smile Permanency
F.r.i.e.n.d.s. A.d.d.i.c.t.96 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
awwwww so cute
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
just saw the epi! Great little addition!
Nixi Who chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Aww! So cute! I love Lenny moments! Those two are the best pairing EVER!

Anyway, I've said this before in other reviews, but I really think you show of the characters well!

Onika :)
Gotapenname chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This one shot is so cute. Good job.
somemightsay1995 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Great one shot covering their visit to the emergency room. Beta test buddies FTW!
Of course Leoanrd is wearing star wars socks it ties in with everything else that relates to their relationship
and star wars
Yeah the best bit is at the end and how happy Penny is even if their actual date was just a trip to hospital.
ennaxxor chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Love it! I already had a smile on my face from the title alone. I love how you included Althea, and Penny's thoughts that Leonard had never bothered the nurse before. And somehow I don't think I'd fully appreciated the fact before that not only was Leonard wearing Star Wars socks, but he was wearing them while ON A DATE with Penny. That just makes me love him even more. But yes, so glad you wrote this! :D
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
ALTHEA!

I flailed way too much when she showed up. And I laughed so hard at "Beta Test Buddy." I imagine anyone that she referred to him as when talking to them must have been as confused as the sentence "he is neither tall nor immortal, and none of us could be the Flash" would have been to Kurt given no context.

And aw, Leonard, you had stitches when you cut yourself during your relationship with Stephanie, but I guess you'll never learn to buck up about them! Haha I'd be the same way. And he shouldn't be sheepish over getting just a band aid, they don't issue band aids unless it is medically necessary, THAT IS THE LAW!

I adored this fic, Little Lisbon. And yes, I am calling you Little Lisbon even though this is a Big Bang Theory story, because YOU ARE ALWAYS LITTLE LISBON TO ME!

So sorry I didn't review last night, too, I did read it as soon as it went up, but I was writing so I didn't review. But here you are now! :D
5Mississippis chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awww! That was so sweet! Loved it! Loved the whole dialog regarding the Star Wars sock 'only the best for you' and Penny struggling with what do they call themselves 'beta test buddies'. All in all, very sweet and wonderful!
paycheckgurl chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Cute! I can completely see it playing out like that :)

To go off on a tangent, on the show I'd love it if Althea (I never realized she had a name, I've always just called her The Reoccuring Nurse) recognized the guys at some future point and was just like "not these wack jobs again."
kbcountry37 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I loved it! Loved, loved, loved it! Great one shot! :D
Tomasina chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Very nice. I'm glad you brought Althea back for the emergency room.