Reviews for Fossil Fighters Champions
I hope Dino's girflriend is Duna!
Nhnhu chapter 16 . 4/13
When ZZ mega evolved, I literally just said to my screen, dude, my Peloro has enrage skills. Rekt.
Nfndhe chapter 4 . 4/12
Duna, the world needs more Duna!
Alex Bivins chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
hell yea they should make a tv show / movie !
pokelover619 chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
To answer your first three questions: yes, i think your doing a good job on the POV's, and there is a spinal pillar for each island
Starry's Light chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
Ooh! Sequel! :3 I will read it laters.
I trust that everything I've said will help you later on since it can't help in a completed story, now. Maybe you'll see them someday. Well, I've enjoyed it, and will probably read the sequel, but for now: BYEZ!
Starry's Light chapter 17 . 9/2/2013
If you still have an OC submission for Dino's girlfriend, I have one.
Name: Dinu
Appearance: She's an average looking girl with very pale skin and green eyes. Dinu has blonde hair that goes to her shoulders and a white headband to keep it up. She wears a gray tank top and light brown pants. -you can change her clothes or something if you want-
Vivosaurs: Her main one is a Tophis named blister, and she also uses a Krypto named Thunder and a Mihu named Kristal.
Nature: Dinu was a really cold person, but started to warm up to Dina and Co. later. She is considerate of others, but always has some sorta negative thought on her mind. So she's a pessimist that looked down on others earlier in life.

I trust you'll consider using her if the role Isnt taken yet. You can change some stuff about her. I wouldn't mind. ;)
Starry's Light chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
I'm answering the ones that probably apply to me reading it after it finished...
1- I was super happy to be "actual friends" with the BB Brigade they're so cool! :DD
2- What I said last chapter: I was beyond freaking out and stopped playing for a couple months.
That's all. I'm happy to have read this story. :)
Starry's Light chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
Answering every question again!
1- I think Scatterly is very scatterbrained, so he just acted a bit like a doofus at the time. Why else would he forget water in THE MIDDLE OF A DESERT?!
2- I think the Pipsqueak is an epic name! :3 I know, not what most people think...
3- Yeppers, I was pretty much freaking out (in awesomeness) about all the plot stuff happening, and Todd's betrayal was one of the reasons. I was all like TODD! NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
4- When ZongaZonga escaped, I felt like throwing Nintendo out the window. That was so INSANE to have to fight him all over again. I stopped playing for a couple months when I couldn't defeat ZongaZonga that terrible third time. :( But I still gotta love the game.
5- Let's see, I saw the castle, and started freaking out.

Starry's Light chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
I'm just responding to the stomachache question because I have a funny story with it. When I was younger, I had got the game, and even though I already knew who ZongaZonga was, I thought that Todd's stomachaches were REAL. (And highly coincidental) Yep. I actually thought that Todd really are all that crap... -blushes- Hee hee.
Starry's Light chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
Like I said last time. I knew already that ZongaZonga stole Joe's body. But when I saw that skull... Give me a moment. I think I'm gonna hurl.
Starry's Light chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Once again, I'm answering all four questions.

1- I LOVE to interpret endings, so I already had figured out that ZZ was the present Joe. Hee hee.
2- Same thing as the first: I pretty much knew what Don was gonna say.
3- Yes! Hilariouaness probably struck!
4- I was thinking of more Rupert Dina, so I was just touched that he chose me instead of Pauleen or Todd or some random hobo on the street.
Starry's Light chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
I think you did REALLY GOOD on Lola! :) and this chapter is nice.
Starry's Light chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
I am going to answer pretty much every question now! :
1- Seeing the BB Brigade reminded me of fossil fighters (BB Bandits. I loved that game..) so I was all, "YAY! New baddies!"
2- I saw Tonzilla and didn't get what I was looking at.
Me: AAAH! -runs away and hides behind a rock-
3- I was thinking of cake at the time, so I thought it would taste funky. I think..
4- Seeing the Digadig chieftain made me SUPER DUPER HAPPY. YAYY! Prequel reference! :)
5- I agreed with Rupert Dina ever since I first played the game and saw them. Seriously, I'm not kidding. I went THAT early.. Well, when I saw him say that I pretended that he said that he lived Dina...
6- Cup was not too short in my eyes Cuz I thought it was like 4/5 weeks. Then Dina and everyone lived there, so it never exactly ended.
7- I think our heroes took a shower first.
8- I seriously have no idea what I thought. I was just happy that I wouldn't be stuck in that whale forever.

Good chapter!
Starry's Light chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
I think Lola thinks the way she talks. She sure acts like it.
I like the chapter! (Same wanting for fixing the chapter) Yay for RupertXDina! :DDDD I love those two... :3