Reviews for 400) Broken Heart, Broken Mind
whitem chapter 24 . 9/25
Just finished . I liked this a lot. Good action, and had many great Kim/Ron scenes.
Firefly115 chapter 24 . 8/15/2015
What can I say? This story was fantastic, really enjoyed it. Definitely one of the better stories i've come across on this site and you deserve all the accolades you received for it! :D
ReviewerDWJ chapter 24 . 7/9/2015
Another good story. I admit it took a lot to swallow the first couple of chapters because of what was happening but once the situation was explained I got right into the story. Like your previous story I reviewed, this still follow the Kim Possible formula. The romance and funny lines/Jokes were awesome. The part of how Ron save Kim from her brain washing was very creative. The villain was a character that was once meant to distract Kim but it is now back and upgraded to the point it was a good villain. Have to say this, Global Justice is becoming the Kim Possible version of SHIELD (in my point of view, I watch Agent's of SHIELD) with its manipulation of trying to get Ron to join. I do admit this: I need to go back and re-watch the Kim Possible episode with Will Du in it because this is the third Kim Possible fanfiction I've read that something bad has happen to him granted the other two stories I've put him in a position that cause him to be put on rookie assignments. Overall good story, looking forward to reading and reviewing the wedding story.

Final Score: 9.5 out of 10. It would of been higher but how the final two Eric's was dispatch was a little too DEM.

ReviewerDWJ
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
Blue
Alexie Utopie chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
ARGH ! They're still some more ! Noooooo !

Well, that was really a great story, even if I had to admit I have skip some passages (because as English is not my first language, it started to be maybe a little long for me).
Thank you very much for sharing it with us !
Alexie Utopie chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
I KNEW IT ! I knew that Ann Possible was shipping Kim and Ron, like a large part of the fandom ! (Even if, it can only be seen in So the Drama...)
(I will totally read Kim's nightmare later.)
Poor guys ! They really have to endure so much troubles since the beginning of the story !
Alexie Utopie chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
For my favorite color, that's yellow, thank you.
Mahler Avatar chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
So our dear Dr. Carter misses getting his head taken right off by Ron's MMP, before he finally wises up and leaves to do his rounds. Good choice, Doc.

Favorite lines:

3) It's not normally that big of a deal, unless of course you're operating heavy equipment or getting ready to pull the ripcord on a low altitude jump.

2) Before he could even try to pick up the phone again, a trio of voices coming from behind Ann sang out in a very threatening tone, "Just try it."

1) Then they heard something that they didn't really want to hear. The sound of water splashing against the floor ... "Shego. Your water just broke, didn't it?" [The 'Stating the Obvious Award' is awarded to Mrs. Dr. P]

Now let's hope Ron's unspoken plan works before the fire department gets there...

Mahler Avatar chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
Wade is successful in at least stabilizing Kim and theorizes that someone's trying to take out all of Team Possible in one fell swoop. Kim comes to and seems to be herself at first but quickly regresses, and Dr. Carter is unable to see what's really going on since he has his head so far up his ass. And calling the police on Ron based on Kim's psychotic ramblings? I'm really beginning to hate that guy, and I hope once this is all over, Ann files a ferocious malpractice suit against that jerk. But what will become of Ron in the meantime?

Mahler Avatar chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
Ah! We discover the identity of Ron's mysterious benefactor. Very nice opening slice of life scene for Drew and Shego as they prepare for the arrival of their first child. And Wade attempts to cancel the frightening post-hypnotic commands that Kim has been receiving. But one quibble: I can understand Mrs. Stoppable's anger (and everyone else's as well), but I just can't see her dropping an F bomb under any circumstances. But maybe we can blame that on a spillover affect from Kim's possesed computer... On to the next chapter.

Sammyboy94 chapter 23 . 8/1/2013
Again I am very impressed, the first two chapters were downers but they set the story up well, you also mentioned doing a separate story about the wedding, have you written it yet, if so what is the title, if not ill Beta read it for you if you want.
Sammyboy94 chapter 16 . 7/31/2013
If any DeLoreans are damaged in the following chapters I will be very unhappy, that happens to number 3 on my dream car list and is very dear to me.
Sammyboy94 chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
[Viable]
the only critique I saw was when Kim, Ron, wade, and drew we're talking about how angry they were you used 'pissed off' one time too many. I would try rephrasing wades 'pissed off' remark to a form of agreement with Kim and Ron rather then just repeating what they already said. Drew's response was perfect however it totally fitted his character.
Sammyboy94 chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
My favorite color is blue
Sammyboy94 chapter 7 . 7/31/2013