Reviews for The Importance Of Time
TheOutcast97 chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
Awesome! Hopefully they go tof
Tether real soon! On the edge of my seat(not really I'm sitting on the floor as I'm reading this) ;) update fast! XD amazing as always!
RoseQuartz1 chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
KEEP GOING! XD
RoseQuartz1 chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
BOO TERRA! D: BBxRAVEN FOREVER! :D
FullOfLyrics chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
hey hun! i'm back from the dead! i loved this chapter and like always it's brilliant! thank you for the shout outs everytime! :D love this and love the tone!
The Cretin chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Great chap. You did good with BB's inner conflict. I really dig how you've built this up. Hope to read more. Keep rockin
SaphireDragon15 chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
BeastBoy...Oh BeastBoy... Isn't it obvious! YouRaven
YouTerraXP
It's simple cemistry!
Boys can be so stupid at times! I mean if it was a girl who was having this problem then after a couple of minutes they probably would have at least thought of it! But no boys are so...Boys.
Well no Terra bashing :( But hopefully there will be some!
BeasetBoy get a brain! And leave/dump Terra and go to Raven! It's that simple!
Loved this chapter!
JessRobStar chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
Really awesome! Love this story, can't wait for the next chapter
Sharpclaws chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
I really like this story and can't wait for the next chapter. I'm favoriting and following. I'm happy that you said you're going to update soon. School is hectic for me as well and I'm not even writing a story. Well I just wanted you to know that you now have another devoted fan to your story.
Katwizzle chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
I hope you do update soon! This was great! I cant wait to find out what happens when they talk!
numbuh13m chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
aw cliffi, well cant wait for more
bs13 chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
Yay, thanks for updating! It's cool, I have cliffhangers in my stories:)
Bubbles782 chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
Hey! I love the story! You are doing a great job! And I'm not sure if someone has told you already but this is how Terra came back. When Raven's dad took over the world everyone was turned to stone. But when the titans won, everyone came back to life. I don't think it is actually said but I'm pretty much sure that Terra came back then. Hope that helps! :) keep updating!
GunzerkingIdiot chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
Nice,post and plz try to resolve half of the love square (sry if I am making u rush sry)
Weird-Ally-Ilikesuperheroes chapter 8 . 9/30/2012