Reviews for Zero To Remind Us
Anonymous chapter 5 . 4/14
When are you going to update again?
Mysteriousity1 chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
I really love this so far! I like the simplicity of how you write, although I'll admit I liked the detail of the earlier chapters. Overall, I like Zero, but can't quite figure out what facet he(or she) is of the Scientist, neither Ten, since Ten seems far too much like Seven and One while Zero reminds me of Two and Seven, possibly the twins.
5x10 Love chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
I'm sobbing happy tears right now! No words can describe how estatic I am, so for now, let me just say, "Welcome Back, Miss Kyuubi. I missed you."
5x10 Love chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
OMG! I fecking love you right now! The past week has been absolute HELL! I'm starting 9th grade in two days and I'm so scared! Gah! I really needed this update.

Dude, you are hitting 10's personality spot on! I love it!

10: *Pokes 5 playfully* Teehee...you're a lovesick puppy. :3
5: *Blushes and grins stupidly*
10: *Hugs 5* Love my love puppy! XD
I totally forgot about Zero's hand! I hope that gets fixed up soon.

I loved the reunion scene. For some reason, I'm getting a big, happy family vibe. This must be before 1 turned all Dictator on everyone.

Anywho...glad to hear you're okay! Sorry about your car. I send you many hugs! *Hugs air*

Can't wait for the next update. *Starts singing* I'M SO EXCITED! AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!

10: *Facepalms* I had to be birthed from a spazz's mind.
SkullWitch57 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Sorry I didn't review the last chapter...
I can't wait to see how 6's vision plays out.
5x10 Love chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
OMG! I'm sorry to hear about the car accident. Are you okay? What happened?

Anywho...10! I flipped out so bad! P.S. I love Jenny-Jen's 9U story, so I had to scream about that. XD

I liked how you made 10's awakening similar to 1's (In the way they both struggled to get free). It really strengthens the fact that 10 sees him as her father figure, to me. And that 7 and 10's first words were the same *Goofy grin*.

10: Thank you, Zero, for describing me that way. :)
Me: 5 approves. XP
10: *Death glare and blushes*

Hmmm...I wonder what the other Stitchpunks will be like, and how will 10 and 5 meet? So excited for the next update! Update soon, please?

Oh! I'm only going to be able to review in the mornings if you update anytime during the next week. I'm camping with my family and the campground has very sucky Wi-Fi. :(
SkullWitch57 chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
TIM BURTON!
Oooh. I wonder what 6 meant when he said that...
5x10 Love chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Haha! Tim Burton! XD You just made my 4:00 A.M.!

I thought the 'friend from the rebellion' might be 10's creator. :/ I'm sorry, I'm just so excited for her to be included.

10- *Crosses arms and blushes* You're embarrassing me, Love!
Me- I EMBARRASS MYSELF! XP
10- *Facepalm*

Hmmmmm...Who should romance Zero in this story...Although I support 6xZero, that would be hard for them to have a fling if they can't see each other. Hmmmmm...Idk. I guess either 6 or a future OC.

6 IS SO ADORABLE! 7's still badass.

I wonder what life in the sewers will be like.

10- It's probably gonna smell bad.
Me- Quiet you! How would you know if it smells bad! You can't even smell!
10- O.O

I can't wait for your next update!
P.S. I saw that 2's dogtag belonged to Shane on 9 Wiki, too. I've been glaring at that thing (2's dogtag) ever since to try and find his name on it. :)
SkullWitch57 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Lol! Shane Acker. Smooth move putting that in there Miss Kyuubi. (You are a 'Miss', right?) I thought the twins were absolutely adorable, and 2 and 5 were so cool. I can't wait for the next chapter.
5x10 Love chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Teehee! Updates! YAY!

Thank you for updating. I've been really depressed the last few days and this really lifted my spirits.

I loved 2 asking if Zero was okay. That happens to me all of the time. I'll be reading a book or staring off into space and people will ask me, "Are you okay? You seem sad." It's really frustrating. "IT'S MY THINKING FACE PEOPLE! I THINK WE'VE ESTABLISHED THIS BEFORE!" X)

Twinsies! So cute! I love them so much! The catalouging would take some getting used to though.

*Inhales* FFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIII VVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *Pants* Geez! I just want to hug him everytime I see him! He's so cute!

10- Hey! Back off! He's mine!
Me- Okay! Okay! Yeesh!

I wonder who this 'friend from the rebellion is'...*Goofy grin* Hehehehehehe! (If it's not who I think it us, I'm going to have to apologize to my little brother for running around like a mainiac).

Can't wait for your next update! And now...I lay down on the floor and roll around, squealing 5's name in my fangirlish way. XD
SkullWitch57 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Figures that 1's first act would be one of fear. I can't wait for the next chapter. 2's gonna be fun, I can tell.
5x10 Love chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
*Le Gasp* YOU STARTED THIS STORY! SO HAPPY! Teehee.

I love how concerned Zero was when the Scientist transfered his soul into 1. She's so genuine! I love it!

Who knew 1 was as big as a butthead back then as he iz now! Lol!

Can't wait for the next update! :)