Reviews for TLK 4 Prepare For War
BONES BREAKING?
Jamanji chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
Awesome story
kora22 chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
Well, it's midnight and just as I was about to go to bed, I see this! Totally worth sleep deprivation. Great chapter.. Interesting idea for the festival. I guess we know how they party in the Pridelands now.

On another note, it's good to see Chika's cubs! Kivuli... Excellent choice of a name! :) update soon!
lover of everything321 chapter 14 . 3/6/2013
Ugh, I absolutely hate Dima now. She's so spoilt and annoying. Normally, I like brave, courageous, ruthless attitude, but in this lioness' case, she's just being a brat. I don't really blame Jina and Isis for thinking that way, Dima is a bit of a...
And then, she hits them. I'm surprised Jao hasn't stepped in on this for Isis, unless she didn't tell him.

However, I did love the part of the cubs. You could already see that little Kovu's going to sport the same charming arrogance as his father. I do feel sorry for Seaver and Lulu, but Seaver has Chiku and Lulu is the future heir, so I know they'll be alright! I'm super looking forward to the new little ones Chiku is going to put on the ground in the next chapter! Maybe they'll be the ones that help bring all the cubbies together!

Looking forward to the next chapter and well done on this one!
kora22 chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
Hm... A bit of tension among friends. Hopefully they can move past it. And Kovu, Malik, and Meena better watch their mouths, or it's only a matter of time before they get in trouble. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
kora22 chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
Hm... It seems like Dima likes Jager, but I thought she was into Taj. I'm sure it'll play out. Anyway, great chapter and I can't wait for the next!
kora22 chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
Heh, Kione should have thought about what he said before saying his head hurt...
Interesting idea with the German lion, I wonder how he'll be welcomed. I'm sure it'll be fine.
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next! :)
animelove77 chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
I think some little girl cub has a crush! Haha Meena seems to like Tavi lol xD and Kovu seems to like Meena! Haha, complicationnssssss! Anyways, great chapter! Keep it up! :D Btw, I should be done with my next chapter soon, just gotta find an hour or two of free timee
lover of everything321 chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
Hello, I'm sorry, but I just have a question for you. Someone else has already asked this, but since replies can't be shown on FF, I hope you don't mind that I ask again.
If Jao loves Isis, why did he kiss Bayya? I hope it was only as friends. I like Isis very much, a lot better than Bayya.

I'm sorry, I am new to FF. Please answer.
I really like your story! Please continue it soon!
kora22 chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
Very well written chapter. I like the personalities of the cubs, and the dialogue between them and the other characters. Ruko seems to really like the pride he's staying in, and I still think Baya may grow to like it as well. Oh and does that pride have a name? Just curious. Can't wait for the next chapter as always! :)
animelove77 chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
It's great! but it seems a bit shorter than what you usually write... wait no nevermind haha, I read it from my phone normally! Lol anyways, keep up the great work and give us some more info about the northern pride! :D
KeepDreaming248 chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
I'm a bit confused. If Isis is the love of Jao's life, then why on earth did he kiss Baya? But it's a good story, just a bit confusing, but I'm still looking forward to the next chapter.
kora22 chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Great chapter as always! I wonder if Ruko will come back or if both he and Baya stay at the northern pride. I'm also curious about Safi's cub, I wonder what they'll name it? Can't wait for more!
animelove77 chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
Great chapter again! It was a great insider about Taj's life and I can't wait to see what happens with Seaver!