Reviews for We don't have forever
This is amazing! Please do more one-shots where someone is flirting with Simon?
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
aww it was really cute!
I want an angsty one! but i have no idea what could you do!
Avril24 chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
Please update soon! This was soo good! Love all your stories!
nutherteenagedirtbag chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
This was so great :')
webothsoldit chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
Awwww, this chapter was so cute! I really loved it. It would be nice if you could write a continuation, but of Izzy going to Simons apartment the next day to thank him for all that he'd done. I don't know, I think it would be cute.
Keep writing like that, you're awesome!
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
Woao it was a relly good story, i love it! Simon and Izzy are gonna be there for each othe always and really liked how you out it, Simon knew he cant get in inn the institute so he most smart way was by the phone! even if they are not seeing each other! he just wanted to be there for her! it was really cute!

Im gonna make a request how about one story of Simon getting to know Izzys parents i mean he kind of knows Maryse but eh doesnt know Robert and that would be interesting to see how that man deals with Simon being Izzys boyfriend! tho im gonna make it hard for you, Simon is going to meet Robert with the least expected person... ready┬┐?

Jace! Ta Dah... lets see what can you do! and I would love and gladly read the story about the training if you start doing it! you know i loved it
Guest chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
nutherteenagedirtbag chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
Woah. Thats all i can say.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
Love this! Update soon!
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
Oh i really liked how you ended this! at least Simon learn a litle bit how to defend himself and like you said you just left the spot open for another story... that i was actually thinking on requesting it... YK i always wanted to see a figth Between Simon and Raphael cause YK Raphael promised Simon that he will hunt him down once the Mark of Cain were Gone, Raphael HATES Simon and Simon dont really hate him but he doesnt like him either and that would be a really interesting plot! But i remember you wrote u werent good doing figthing stuff but ill just say Give it a shot, nothing can go wrong here, they are vampires they use their own strengh and claws and animal Instincts for figth!

so ill say you will do it just fine!
AnonymousNisserz chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
Hey guys! Just wanted to give you a heads up that in the story fanfiction messed up a sentence of mine. It's the part when Isabelle has Evette up against the wall when she lets her true intentions slip (as in why she is helping Simon). This is the sentence;

"Fine. The clan has been talking about the Daylighter, Raphael, and that little Maureen girl. Since the death of Camille the clan has almost completely broken apart into sides of who they believe should be leader. The clan actually believes that it will be the Daylighter who takes the position."

Hope it clears up confusion and thank you for reviewing!
sweetshortrandom chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
ohhh my goodness...this story is so great! XD can't wait to see the next update!
nutherteenagedirtbag chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
Dude this is so interesting like woah aasdfghjkl woah
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
OHHHH you know what┬┐? u did what exactly what i was thinking... A Simon that likes the taste of Human Blood so much since he first had it that when he had it again he cant control himself!
BUT THAT BITCH EVETTE is supposed to help him and she let herself go as well BITCH! and izzy could control them D: i can imagine Raphael stepping in and hold on both Simon and Evette and teching them how to do those kind of stuff!

BTW ! I liked the litle spanish words you put into the chapter with teh "chica" part i laugh a lot! I speak spanish btw :p
Guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2013