Reviews for Ana in the Land of Hearts
Interesting
uWZdV chapter 1 . 9/3
Veri n1c3rAust0rilr
RidiculousTea chapter 80 . 8/25
Okay, so I love how the stories progressing, I kinda miss some of the other characters and I hope to see them too! It's hard to choose between the castle characters and outside characters cuz theyre all so fun. Stephanie is honestly such a nice addition cuz usually stories tend to have side characters who are female be so annoying but between the maid in the castle and Stephanie it's so nice to see actual character development in females (yusss).. i just hope Stephanie gets like her own body orrrr she finds a way of being transported to something so that everybody and not just Anna and Shire can hear her! Idk so many possibilities here cuz the story has so much imagination to it (honestly my fav thing about it is how imaginative the world is). I don't really remember Amor much so seeing her character come back is interesting but for some reason she seems this vaguely irritating rival (prob cuz that's how Anastasia views her despite at the same time liking her hehe) I guess it's just a matter of keeping the characters straight cuz there's some that u see more than others. Like the King of Clover or the Madhatter have been some of the less frequent characters, but now that i mentioned them I still kinda wanna know why the Madhatter is hated and what he did...I feel like he may be connected to selling out the kingdom to the Queen of Hearts? And for some reason I get the sense that Absolem is under the influence of Amor, just something seems fishy there...who knows :/ hmmm but I luv this all and it's so cool that the kitty is back lol,, can't wait for more and to see how everything going! Good luck with school btw I think u said u were in college now or end of highschool? But make sure to get awesome grades ik everyone's starting school so all the pressures back on -_- good luck!
I love the tension b/n shire and absolem. One brain and one heart, both temperamental. I totally get how Ana feels too cause like absolem can’t just ask someone how they died and expect it to be said so easily. Dying is probly scary. Thanks to kitty for knowing that! But that means kitty went thru trauma too and that makes me sad... waiting for next chap!
Lavender Hope chapter 79 . 8/20
Okay, here's the official review...

OH. MY. GOSH. THAT ENDING. AHHHHHHHH.

TOO CUTE.

And I KNEW that ear twitching meant he could hear her! (Kinda obvious, but it's cool how you incorporated the whole cats being spiritual creatures thing)

Okay, so I may have forgotten who Amor is and I'll need to go back and reread everything again (that's not such a bad idea, to be honest. I've been wanting to reread this from the beginning again) but yikes. I hope Absolem and Ana can make up soon.

I mean, I think Ana could have handled the topic of Stephanie's death a little better, and I get why Shire snapped in her defense, but it seemed like all three of them lost their tempers here.

And what was that with Shire and the twins?

I like the nicknames though. Resurrection and Solem and all that. The relations among everyone outside the Heart Kingdom is refreshing to see again.

And we got to see the twins again! Yay! Too bad they had to leave so soon.

I'm kinda surprised no one else left a review after mine way back in July. Maybe everyone's been busy.

But anyway, I'm looking forward to reading what happens next! How will Ana react to that kiss? What about Absolem?

Keep up the good work!
Lavender Hope chapter 78 . 8/20
Err, so I understand you were going through a rough patch when you wrote this chapter, and it kind of shows in your writing.

There were just some places that were a little confusing to read, though the story itself went smoothly.

Maybe there are some parts that need more details, or just a clearer understanding of who said what, but anyway.

I hope you don't mind my constructive criticism. I'll put my real review on the next chapter.

(But on a more positive note, Shire is so sweet here the way he worries about Ana's safety. Aww.)
Lavender Hope chapter 77 . 7/13
Hey! Sorry for missing the review of the last chapter. Happy belated birthday to you!

Okay, so most of my thoughts and questions had been answered in this chapter (I knew it!) but you're missing a very big question!

If Stephanie was close enough with several residents of the Heart Castle (by this I mean her sister and some of the main staff), plus being in an almost-not-quite relationship with Auspicio, then shouldn't she be able to recognize the handwriting if it came from one of them?

Maybe Absolum can bring this up in the next chapter and get it answered, but I just thought that would be one of the main questions Ana would have asked.

Oh! And I finally remembered to mention it this time: I'm still wondering about Ana's mom and that friend of hers, and how the two (plus her dad maybe?) might pop up again in the story.

Like, Alice KNEW about that huge hole in the garden. Had she gone to Wonderland at one point? (My guess is yes, and if so) Does she have a Wonderlandian version of her living there? I'm hoping these questions could be answered at some point. I'm very curious.

And Matt(I'd forgotten if that was her friend's name or not... oops.) Is he going to have a bigger role in the story or just some mentions here and there? It would be interesting if he ended up in Wonderland too while Ana was there. Just to see how they'd react to seeing each other again.

Anyway, these are just some things I'd been thinking of. Good luck on the next chapter! I'm looking forward to reading it!
DOUBLE MEANING ALERT DOUBLE MEANING ALERT THAT LAST LINE HAS DOUBLE MEANING I THINK omg. Love this series!
RidiculousTea chapter 77 . 7/10
Can't wait for the next chapter!
HOT KITTY IS BACK I REPEAT HOT KITTY IS BACK. Forever OTP: Anashire! Cheshana?! Idk but YES
2 Things:

Ana is such a good protagonist I loove her
And Aster has become one of my fave characters. It used to be Abby/Shire but wow
RidiculousTea chapter 76 . 7/7
This story is really cute and super fun! I am enjoying reading it a lot since the world used is creative and unique. The plot is so intriguing and progresses fairly steadily, I feel like soon the story will have it's end but honestly i had fun following it thro. Thank u so much for continuing to update and I'm really happy whenever u do - unfortunately for awhile now I haven't had an account on this website so I've been kinda invisible but I have been following ur story for some time. (Finally got around to signing up and writing a review, sorryy it is so late) please whenever u get the chance keep working on it, luv it!
I hope Im not too late for the Nugg's Nugget Fan Club cause I want in. Love this story so much!
Chelsea chapter 1 . 7/3
Lol I like it!
Lavender Hope chapter 75 . 6/23
Oh my gosh. Thank you for the shout out! I'm happy you loved my review so much. :D

I tend to talk at length in person, so my reviews also end up being super long. Haha. .' (plus it doesn't help that I wait so long to comment, so I always have too much to say when I finally get around to it.)

But enough about that, let's talk about the chapter!

It's a little on the short side this time, but I like how it ended. Could the whole Stephanie/Queen of Hearts issue be Ana's purpose in Wonderland? Or is that just a part of it?

I feel awful for Steph and Auspicio. It's as if she's standing right there, but she's also Ana. He must be feeling so conflicted about that. Poor knight. :(

I'm kinda hoping that Stephanie's going to come back to life by the end of it all. I mean, she's alive as a ghost, but she's (sort of) possessing Ana. It would be nice if she had her own body back... somehow...

And I was totally right about Ana being the target. XD Oh dear, poor girl's gonna have to watch her back from now on. I wonder who the Queen might task with getting rid of her if it's not Pio.

I'm really looking forward to what you've got in store for us now. And I completely understand at having an inconsistent updating schedule.

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm absolutely fine to wait for updates. No worries!

And thanks again for the shout out! :D