Reviews for Ana in the Land of Hearts
RainyDayReading chapter 66 . 1h
ANOTHER UPDATE!
I'm so proud of you, Nuggs! XD
Anyway, this chapter was so uniquely unique and I LOVED it! I mean, I always love your chapters, but this one in particular was just absolutely mind-blowing. Like, all the different POVs added a whole new layer to this, and I'm just in shock.
You're fantastic! Keep writing, and I hope you enjoyed your break!
Love from a most dedicated Nugget,
Reader chapter 65 . 1/13
I thought a new chapter wouldn’t be up and I am happily surprised! :) great chapter as always
TruthSeeker chapter 65 . 1/12
Nuggs! This is so EXCITING! You've been publishing so much recently such a treat! This chapter was so so good! I felt so nervous with Ana and also idk if it's just me but the queen seems scarier and scarier every chapter and i love that progression! You rock!
RainyDayReading chapter 65 . 1/12
Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh-
An update! Hooray!
And I read this and I am in shock, as I always am. I FELT it, Nuggs; I felt her nervousness, and the people giving her strength... your writing is never anything short of absolutely incredible.
I can't even express how much I adore this story. *hearts*
Fantastical chapter, as always! Keep writing! :)

A Very Happy & Proud Nugget,
Reader chapter 63 . 1/9
Love the new chapter!
Shadowclaw106 chapter 64 . 1/9
I love this story so much! Although sometimes I have to think hard to remember certain people's names, this is a great story! I've been with you for a long time, about 3 years now, and I gotta say: You're an incredible writer. Quick question though, when are you going to update next? ;)
RainyDayReading chapter 64 . 1/8
ADSWOHGERGASDJBEASDK.
So. Many. Things. To. Say.
First of all-
A shoutout?! For me?! My day has been made! Ohmygosh that was the sweetest thing ever! Thank you so, so, so much, Nuggs! *sends virtual hearts & hugs*
And second of all, THIS CHAPTER IS ASTOUNDING.
I have absolutely no clue how you did it, but you managed to create ultimate perfection AGAIN. The friendship moment between Ana and Matt was just so amazingly adorable and I was just "aww"ing the entire time because they're friends and it was so cute and fluffy and sunshine happiness :)
And the ending.
Oh. My. Goodness.
That was the most incredible chapter ending of all time; it just... I'm speechless. The last sentence wa t.
Thanks so much for the quick and fantabulous update! Reading this truly made my day (and also possibly my week). Your writing is amazing!
Love, a forever-loyal Nugget,
Rainy
*message sent with more hearts and smiles*
Reader chapter 63 . 12/22/2017
I have been reading this since 2015 and thought it would be time to finally comment. Your story is absolutely fantastic and I am looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Child-of-God16 chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
If you can see what's happening in the world today, since it's all over and the problems are only getting worse, just know that these are the end times; the days Jesus warned about. He gave us signs to look for which can be found in Matthew 24 in the bible and told us to watch. To not let these times come upon you unaware.

Understand that the rapture is at hand and can happen any moment. The day of the Lord is coming like a thief in the night and you do not want to be left behind.

When I reach out to people I encourage them to come out of this world and to seek the father in heaven while he may be found since 1 John 2:17 tells us in the word of god aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

A lot of popular anime, games, movies, books and etc is of the devil. You don't want to be indulging in something that has no place in the kingdom of God since it will only hinder your walk with Christ. 1 John 2:15-17 and James 4:4 is important to remember since we can't be holding hands with the world and Jesus. These holidays & traditions a lot of us were brought up on has nothing to do with our father in heaven, is of the world and is only a distraction; please don't get caught up with it.

Realize that fiction by definition is "invention or fabrication as opposed to fact" along with other definitions out there... and you want to be careful. I use to be a fanfic writer myself but I gave up a lot of things because a lot of it was related or connected to the world.

There is nothing wrong with writing... but when you're writing about worldly things or fabricating stuff, you're putting yourself in danger since we're to walk in truth. Liars won't inherit the kingdom of God so you want to make sure you're speaking truth at all times.

Jesus told us at John 14:23-24 that if you love him then you'd obey his teaching. He also says at John 14:15 that if you love him then to keep his commandments.

I'd get away from fan fiction altogether and focus on or build a relationship with Jesus Christ since it's very important but that's a decision you will have to make for yourself.

Just know that all the issues going on in the world has already been foretold in the bible.

If you are awake and aware to everything going on, then please: seek the father in heaven, repent of your sins, let go of this world and follow Jesus as mentioned at Matthew 10:37-38; everything we need to know is in the word of god so please read the bible for yourself. You don't want to be deceived since a lot of churches out there aren't doing what they should be doing.

Know that there isn't much time left but don't adopt the spirit of fear since greater is he that is in you than what is in the world. You need faith since without it, it's impossible to please the father in heaven so never let the devil steal that or your peace. Just draw close to the father in heaven and he will draw close to you.

We've all fallen short so nobody is better than anybody and the heavenly father is very merciful. Just humble yourself, go to the father in prayer, confess your sins to him and repent. Mean what you say & repent (turn away or stop doing it) and he will forgive you.

Jehovah is the god of Abraham, Issac and Jacob but nobody comes to the father but through the son Jesus Christ so you want to accept and follow him since it's by his blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven.

Take care and keep your eyes on Jesus. You want to be ready. Unless you're born of water and the Spirit, you won't enter the Kingdom of God.
RainyDayReading chapter 63 . 12/8/2017
Oh. My. Goodness.
The Queen accepting the whole hybrid thing... and... SHIRE?!
Gosh, Nuggs, this was just so perfect! Thank you so much for this lovely update!
RainyDayReading chapter 62 . 11/22/2017
AAAAAHHH YOU UPDATED! WHOOOO!
I checked my favorite stories list and nearly had a heart attack when I saw that this one had 62 chapters instead of 61!
As usual...
This chapter was AMAZING! I LOVE the ending- I can't wait to see what happens next!
Best of luck at the university!
- (a very dedicated and proud Nugget) Rainy
RainyDayReading chapter 61 . 9/3/2017
Hi Nuggs! I hope your shoulder is feeling better! I also wanted to say that I LOVE Ana's dress! O.O It sounds absolutely stunning! Anyway, great job (as always)! I can't wait for the next update!
e223 chapter 61 . 8/30/2017
Thnx for the update it was really good
Shadowclaw106 chapter 61 . 8/27/2017
So good! I'm sorry you injured your shoulder, but hopefully that means more updates soon?
Booknerd06 chapter 61 . 8/24/2017
Nuggs! I need you! So I started a story and don't know how to read the reviews! Pathetic, right? :/ But, seriously I need someone's help please please. It would mean so much to me. Plus I might make you my favorite author. Please?