Reviews for Ana in the Land of Hearts
Lavender Hope chapter 77 . 7/13
Hey! Sorry for missing the review of the last chapter. Happy belated birthday to you!

Okay, so most of my thoughts and questions had been answered in this chapter (I knew it!) but you're missing a very big question!

If Stephanie was close enough with several residents of the Heart Castle (by this I mean her sister and some of the main staff), plus being in an almost-not-quite relationship with Auspicio, then shouldn't she be able to recognize the handwriting if it came from one of them?

Maybe Absolum can bring this up in the next chapter and get it answered, but I just thought that would be one of the main questions Ana would have asked.

Oh! And I finally remembered to mention it this time: I'm still wondering about Ana's mom and that friend of hers, and how the two (plus her dad maybe?) might pop up again in the story.

Like, Alice KNEW about that huge hole in the garden. Had she gone to Wonderland at one point? (My guess is yes, and if so) Does she have a Wonderlandian version of her living there? I'm hoping these questions could be answered at some point. I'm very curious.

And Matt(I'd forgotten if that was her friend's name or not... oops.) Is he going to have a bigger role in the story or just some mentions here and there? It would be interesting if he ended up in Wonderland too while Ana was there. Just to see how they'd react to seeing each other again.

Anyway, these are just some things I'd been thinking of. Good luck on the next chapter! I'm looking forward to reading it!
DOUBLE MEANING ALERT DOUBLE MEANING ALERT THAT LAST LINE HAS DOUBLE MEANING I THINK omg. Love this series!
RidiculousTea chapter 77 . 7/10
Can't wait for the next chapter!
HOT KITTY IS BACK I REPEAT HOT KITTY IS BACK. Forever OTP: Anashire! Cheshana?! Idk but YES
2 Things:

Ana is such a good protagonist I loove her
And Aster has become one of my fave characters. It used to be Abby/Shire but wow
RidiculousTea chapter 76 . 7/7
This story is really cute and super fun! I am enjoying reading it a lot since the world used is creative and unique. The plot is so intriguing and progresses fairly steadily, I feel like soon the story will have it's end but honestly i had fun following it thro. Thank u so much for continuing to update and I'm really happy whenever u do - unfortunately for awhile now I haven't had an account on this website so I've been kinda invisible but I have been following ur story for some time. (Finally got around to signing up and writing a review, sorryy it is so late) please whenever u get the chance keep working on it, luv it!
I hope Im not too late for the Nugg's Nugget Fan Club cause I want in. Love this story so much!
Chelsea chapter 1 . 7/3
Lol I like it!
Lavender Hope chapter 75 . 6/23
Oh my gosh. Thank you for the shout out! I'm happy you loved my review so much. :D

I tend to talk at length in person, so my reviews also end up being super long. Haha. .' (plus it doesn't help that I wait so long to comment, so I always have too much to say when I finally get around to it.)

But enough about that, let's talk about the chapter!

It's a little on the short side this time, but I like how it ended. Could the whole Stephanie/Queen of Hearts issue be Ana's purpose in Wonderland? Or is that just a part of it?

I feel awful for Steph and Auspicio. It's as if she's standing right there, but she's also Ana. He must be feeling so conflicted about that. Poor knight. :(

I'm kinda hoping that Stephanie's going to come back to life by the end of it all. I mean, she's alive as a ghost, but she's (sort of) possessing Ana. It would be nice if she had her own body back... somehow...

And I was totally right about Ana being the target. XD Oh dear, poor girl's gonna have to watch her back from now on. I wonder who the Queen might task with getting rid of her if it's not Pio.

I'm really looking forward to what you've got in store for us now. And I completely understand at having an inconsistent updating schedule.

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm absolutely fine to wait for updates. No worries!

And thanks again for the shout out! :D
Hi chapter 74 . 6/23
OMG the feels Nuggs! I just started this story in June and just finished it! You made me cry, in the car, with my whole family. A nugget forever-weird person saying hello
Lavender Hope chapter 74 . 6/14
Hey! So, this is my first time commenting on your story(I think?), but I've been reading it since the time Ana got shrunk and went to the hospital in Bandit Country (forgot what chapter that was... heh)

I'm very intrigued with where this story is moving onto. Ana still doesn't know her purpose in Wonderland(and I'm really looking forward to when she figures it out), Stephanie is now residing in her mind(is it permanent or will Ana get her mind to herself again later?), and the Queen is gonna order Auspicio to kill again?! (I'm totally guessing it's Ana this time) Geez, way to keep your readers eager for the next chapter.

Now that I'm actually reviewing, I just wanted to tell you how much I love your version of Alice in Wonderland. Your ideas for these characters, giving them a new spin, it's amazing. I like how Ana is trying to help the people of Wonderland and how she questions herself and feels guilty for causing them to have feelings for her.

And major props for sticking to it for a whopping six years!

That said, I'm also kinda miffed at you, giving us so many cliffhangers at the end of chapters, then not posting again for another who-knows-how-long. I mean, I'm not trying to complain or stress you out. I know how life gets, and I completely understand.

But that's why I waited a while to start reading again. I stopped after the chapter where Ana learns she's the Guest of Honor at the Queen's ball, and basically waited until now to catch up. It's much smoother to read twenty chapters at once than having to wait so long, you've forgotten what the last chapter was about(or you've lost the hype of wanting to know what happens next).

But I'm also impressed that, even when such a long time has passed, the story's flow never wavers. You keep Ana consistent and the story still reads as smoothly as a published book. Yet at the same time, we can SEE how you grew and matured over the years, as a writer AND a person. From the first chapter way back when, to this one that you posted recently.

And I just want you to know, I'll still be there to see this story through to the end, whenever that may be. Though I'm hoping there's still many more chapters to go before we see this story complete!

In lack of a good way to conclude this flipping long comment, I declare myself a proud Nugget! XP
HOW DID I READ ALL 72 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY
ShireLover chapter 66 . 6/8
I love POV chapters! Do more! Shire's mind is wonderful T-T Though I've recently been falling for Absolem...and why am I loving Mercy too?!
Live-to-forgive chapter 1 . 6/4
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about. All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father and son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
New chapter, who did? READING NOW