Reviews for Shades of Innocence
Ivan chapter 2 . 7/27
︿(_)(づ )づo[]:::::::::::::::: KILL HIM LOVI ILL HELP YOU()︵(\ .o.)\
randomfandomboredom chapter 1 . 5/5
This is the 2nd time I've read this and all I have to say that is that you're a writer with a 11/10 writing. A bit fast but seeing the circumstances it still appears realistic, I love that they had a happy ending that wasn't very fake. Gahhh
a.h chapter 19 . 4/16
oh my god antonio. his letter made me laugh so hard i peed. this was amazing
APH Latvia chapter 19 . 4/15
I'm crying and I need more of this
I just finished reading this and I'm in tears! Your writing skills are astonishing, and the plot is just as awesome! Thank you for writing such a beautiful, dramatic and romantic fanfic!
dumbdragon2 chapter 4 . 12/17/2017
Erghwhy do I feel so embarrassed... Poor Italy!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/29/2017
Beautiful work! Loved every part'
Rosycat chapter 12 . 8/17/2017
Rereading this. I love it of course... but I am wondering why Arthur couldn't go help him instead.
Rosycat chapter 19 . 4/22/2017
This... was so amazing. I can't even express how stunningly written this was. You can definitely turn this into a real novel. Beautiful.
Jenniilex3 chapter 19 . 2/3/2017
This perfect story just put me to tears 3
Jenniilex3 chapter 3 . 2/3/2017
Omg I almost cried at the screen when they were auctioning off poor Italy (Feliciano) like that.
Jeye chapter 19 . 1/6/2017
I feel like I just read a fairy tale! It was so good
Guest chapter 19 . 12/9/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

I know this is older and that I am now -somehow, -now just reading this, but I genuinely appreciate the effort you put into it.

It made me chuckle a bit because I had written a similar story, realizing only now that I had read yours how much both truly compared.

But thank you so much for this! It had an extremely well-developed plot and you brought the characters alive so well, not to mention you included three of my most favored pairings!

Keep up the good work!
SuperLeaf chapter 19 . 11/20/2016
Oh... My... God! This is amazing! It's like Auf Wiedersehen oh my god! I'm so happy to finished it, it's so long and intricately woven that I just… wow! Thank you for existing you wonderful human!
Xanthe Kingsman chapter 19 . 10/27/2016
Auf Wiedersehen Sweetheart meets Orange Is The New Black. Nice!