Reviews for Shades of Innocence
alqui chapter 19 . 10/8
I love this! I am really, really glad that they get a happy ending. They deserve it after all that happened.
Percy chapter 19 . 10/1
I am going to cry. Like hard core serious tears because omg please give us a small cutting of what comes next. like 3 years with everyone coming to visit or something and Feli and Lud getting married omg please... This is seriously the best GirIta I've ever read Props to you amazing writer. May you live on in GerIta history of being amazing and killing peoples feels...
P.S. I thought Feli was gunna end up actually being the one who hurt Kiku and him being slightly crazy. My prediction was he would end up killing Blake, Eric, and Johan but you have spared us(mainly me) the mental scaring that would have involved
fanfictioner22 chapter 19 . 9/13
It was a wonderful ride from finish to start. The plot flows nicely and the characters fit in even though it's an AU. Slow clapping, my friend, slow clapping.
Eccy chapter 19 . 7/19
nobody chapter 19 . 7/12
The end was so beautiful that I almost cried...I love this fanfic it was just so...beautiful
I haven't reviewed before and I don't know when this was published but I love this story so far like I am obsessed with reading it! Thanks for the story!
NordicsAwesome chapter 19 . 6/10
Wow! This story was based off such a unique idea, and it worked perfectly! Pure Awesomeness, well done :D
camry72 chapter 19 . 6/6
That was so sweet. Wrong but sweet. I mean it was for love! Ludwig did out of love! Feliciano did out love! Heck! Even Antonio helped them because he knows love. I feel conflicted you know but at least this is fiction. It does read like a novel! You have a great skill!

I think this story was awesome as Gilbert would say.
camry72 chapter 18 . 6/6
So many tears!
camry72 chapter 13 . 6/6
Aw. :'(
camry72 chapter 12 . 6/6
Damn. I hope Arthur doesn't lose his job.
camry72 chapter 11 . 6/6