Reviews for Shades of Innocence
Rosycat chapter 19 . 4/22
This... was so amazing. I can't even express how stunningly written this was. You can definitely turn this into a real novel. Beautiful.
Jenniilex3 chapter 19 . 2/3
This perfect story just put me to tears 3
Jenniilex3 chapter 3 . 2/3
Omg I almost cried at the screen when they were auctioning off poor Italy (Feliciano) like that.
Jeye chapter 19 . 1/6
I feel like I just read a fairy tale! It was so good
Guest chapter 19 . 12/9/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

I know this is older and that I am now -somehow, -now just reading this, but I genuinely appreciate the effort you put into it.

It made me chuckle a bit because I had written a similar story, realizing only now that I had read yours how much both truly compared.

But thank you so much for this! It had an extremely well-developed plot and you brought the characters alive so well, not to mention you included three of my most favored pairings!

Keep up the good work!
SuperLeaf chapter 19 . 11/20/2016
Oh... My... God! This is amazing! It's like Auf Wiedersehen oh my god! I'm so happy to finished it, it's so long and intricately woven that I just… wow! Thank you for existing you wonderful human!
Chibi Dr S chapter 19 . 10/27/2016
Auf Wiedersehen Sweetheart meets Orange Is The New Black. Nice!
alqui chapter 19 . 10/8/2016
I love this! I am really, really glad that they get a happy ending. They deserve it after all that happened.
Percy chapter 19 . 10/1/2016
I am going to cry. Like hard core serious tears because omg please give us a small cutting of what comes next. like 3 years with everyone coming to visit or something and Feli and Lud getting married omg please... This is seriously the best GirIta I've ever read Props to you amazing writer. May you live on in GerIta history of being amazing and killing peoples feels...
P.S. I thought Feli was gunna end up actually being the one who hurt Kiku and him being slightly crazy. My prediction was he would end up killing Blake, Eric, and Johan but you have spared us(mainly me) the mental scaring that would have involved
fanfictioner22 chapter 19 . 9/13/2016
It was a wonderful ride from finish to start. The plot flows nicely and the characters fit in even though it's an AU. Slow clapping, my friend, slow clapping.
Eccy chapter 19 . 7/19/2016
SOBSOB SO BEAUTIFUL
nobody chapter 19 . 7/12/2016
The end was so beautiful that I almost cried...I love this fanfic it was just so...beautiful
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2016
I haven't reviewed before and I don't know when this was published but I love this story so far like I am obsessed with reading it! Thanks for the story!
NordicsAwesome chapter 19 . 6/10/2016
Wow! This story was based off such a unique idea, and it worked perfectly! Pure Awesomeness, well done :D
camry72 chapter 19 . 6/6/2016
That was so sweet. Wrong but sweet. I mean it was for love! Ludwig did out of love! Feliciano did out love! Heck! Even Antonio helped them because he knows love. I feel conflicted you know but at least this is fiction. It does read like a novel! You have a great skill!

I think this story was awesome as Gilbert would say.