Reviews for Second Chances
Flayne chapter 5 . 2/11
Hey there!
This was a really nice read! Especially that the plot is unlike any other time travel ff7 fanfiction out there. This is the first time, that he simply tells his Mom, I think it fits very well, for Cloud's character and for the story.

I has been ages since you updated, so I really hope you did not abandon this story and continue to write! I, for one, would like to read more of this. :)

Thanks for writing up til now and see you!
Greetings,
flayne
yukio87 chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS...PLEASE I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NOW THAT SEPH AND CLOUD KNOW EVERYTHING FORM THE FUTURE. PLEASE.
Elise chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Great story! :) Will you continue it?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
I like the story and hope it will be finished.
OogaBooga1234 chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Awesome, awesome, awesome! Ooooh this is the first one I've read where Cloud tells his mother about this! I really hope you update again and soon, this is a really good story :)
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
try angelic threnody if you want one where both sehiroth and cloud come back,
Guest chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
I like the story and the way it was written.
Vuurvlieg chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
I love this fic, and the way you write 'sane' Sephiroth who knows just what he's done to Cloud. In any case, I love both the characterisations and the feel of this fic immensly, also the way Cloud 'clicks' with the other two 'firsts'. I'm kinda hoping Cloud and Seph will find a cure for them somewhere along the way. I'm also hoping that we'll get to see more of Seph 'taking care' to a point, of Cloud.
It's something I like since it seems that it has happened far too little. To me Cloud was only about 16 (if only in life experience, You can't exactly count years of being experimented to death in that) when he took the lead in saving the world. I very much liked the 'eating scene' too. I'm also kinda curious if Seph will see more glimpses of Clouds childhood along the way. I've always thought that, though Cloud didn't make soldier, in personality he couldn't have been 'just another weakling', just looking what he became in the end makes that a bit impossible. I've somethimes imagined that when the tried to get in they gave him a physical, saw he was basically the stereotype 'small and weak', and never let him any further. Not like anyone would have offered him training in Nibelheim. In your view of Clouds childhood where people actively encouraged him to 'have an accident', I wonder what kind of place heroworship and dreams might have taken in Clouds life. How important it would have been for a child like that to have a hero... In any case, I started rambling again... :) It's what happens when I really like a fic and it gets me thinking a bit. Is there any chance for any updates in the future? Please?
Illulian chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
update? pretty pretty please? *zack puppy eyes*
My Solitude chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Interesting chapter. XD
Umei no Mai chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Awesome! I don't think I've seen a time travel fic like this before...
Jade Tatsu chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Whee great beginning though perhaps moving a smidgeon too fast. Very interesting though so I hope to see more soon.
Sin of the Fallen chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Excellent concept! Keep on typing!
tomorrow4eva chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
I am enjoying this story. Interested to see where you go with it. :)
tomorrow4eva chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
roflol! Their plan worked a little too well...