Reviews for Adagio For Diablo
fjcute chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
FAmedileen chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
write MOAR please
FAmedileen chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
this story is amazing...can you please keep on writing it 4 me?! /
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Amazing! I couldn't stop reading!
NicktheDragon chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
You must continue! Do not stop writing whatever you do! I love this story so far and it has been so long since a good new one has been written/updated!

I hope you either have gotten the comic book now or that it comes super soon. I just finally bought one myself a few days ago...

Anyway, update soon! :)
Mantinas chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
I really like this thus far. Good luck.
Phoenix To Flame chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Another chapter, and I was still excited with the first one! :D This must be my lucky day!

So you wanted me to be critical...but there was nothing to be critical about! No bizarre wording, no wrong words, no grievous grammar errors. :D So well done!

Now, onto everything that I really liked! XD
""Amigo, I can't do this."

"Yes you can. Just ask, at least. That's all you have to do."

"But what if she says yes?"

"Then do it.""

This had me busting up SO HARD. Clearly doing good deeds is very hard. XD

The difficulties with doing good deeds followed by helping the little girl was REALLY well done! ""I made her smile." he said, a dorky smirk making it's way to his lips." Was just so cute. :D And followed by ""You know what, amigo? I think I'm going to like kids."" Was a great ending to the scene!

Snow was a very adorable kitty, and very protective in the ways that kitties are. :D And she acted EXACTLY like a scared cat! :D

XD And the scenes with Lucifer...they were scary. Well done scary too. :D I'm now worried about Pepi. I mean, I can guess that he'll be okay physically, but how will he handle what happened?
Mantinas chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
You're doing great! Please continue!
Phoenix To Flame chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
So, I'll say before I begin, that my first reaction to this story is EEEEEEEE, and my second reaction is MORE EEEEEE. ;) It's incredibly adorable. :D

Now onto the nitpicky things.

"It cost him over one hundred dollars for three bottles," It might read a little better if you say A hundred rather than ONE hundred, because a lot of people I know of usually say it that way.

"due to his incredible eagle vision," You probably don't need eagle in there. I know you're telling us how well he can see, but for the purposes of a one-shot, it isn't entirely necessary. A good detail, but it doesn't really matter.

""How you drink that?"" You're missing a word or a contraction in there. ;) Either "How did you drink that," or "How'd you drink that," would put the sentence together.

"who had only had a few tastes of the tequila" sips is probably a better word than tastes in this sentence, but that may just be me.
You'll probably want to run over it with a spell checker just once. It's really well spelled for the most part, but you did get a few words off. And that happens. It's why many, many authors have someone else read over for them before they post.

"Todd knew that not even his healing powers could cure the hang over" Although it's not incorrect, hangover can be one word. ;)

And now onto everything I liked! (Without quoting the whole fic back at you)

""That's good. I'm glad you've been taking care of yourself; I came here to check up on you. I would have come over here tunnel-wise, but it's getting thick with body parts again."" This had me BUSTING UP. XD it's just such a Johnny line! XD

""You've always been able to choose what you wanted to do, right? you chose to come to my house, you chose to bring alcohol, and you chose to get drunk." he breathed, placing a bony hand on Pepito's thin shoulder. "You can choose what you want to do with your life."" This is INCREDIBLY adorable! Full of cuteness and Toddness. :D

"Focusing on the cracks that tattered the poor paint job" This is such a good description, so wonderful. :)

""That sounds great, Amigo. Gracias."" :) This is a wonderful ending line, so warm and friendly.

And I would really, REALLY love to see more of the stories that you came up with for this verse, since you write so well and I love what you write. :)

Kudos to you for such an adorable fic, it made my evening!

Phoenix to Flame