Reviews for Simple Gifts
Owlnut73 chapter 1 . 10/20
Loved it. Sounds like it would have made a good holiday episode.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Love this chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I love this story. Keep up the good work
SaiorseCatherineMichaelaHearn chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
Aww, so awesome! I love how you made them stay in character, especially MacNeil. Loved it! :D
TashaRose chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Very nice and enjoyable to read.
Lisa Cooper chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Thank you for your story. You gave everyone such nice detail and dimension. "Simple Gifts" is kind of three dimensional due to how you wrote it. Excellent job. I hope As You Can, you write more. Good luck with everything, Lisa C.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
SIMPLE GIFTS was a WONDERFUL story. Thank you for writing it. I think you wrote it really well. I loved how you wove every one together. It was a beautiful tapestry of human interaction. (Forgive the old and too often used metaphor.) L.
Melissa72 chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Well done! And yes, Neil and Christie's reactions to Mountie's idea of marriage were right on. I also liked the subtle hints at getting doc back to so grateful the Lord brought him home. Thank you for sharing the gift God gave you with us. God bless!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Well written. Keep it up on Christy stories
ChristySue chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
OH. MY. GOSH! I love it, love it, love it, love it! That is the most excellent story I have ever read on FanFiction! You seriously have a gift! Thank you so, so, so, so, SO much for writing that! It truly was a blessing to me! Thanks again! Love and Peace! :) 3
ChristySue chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Aaaawww, I love it! I absolutely love this show and movies, except they really should have kept the original cast! Randall Batinkoff (David in the show) was way cuter than James Waterston (David in the movies)! And I think Kellie Martin and Tyne Daly (Christy and Miss Alice in the show) were better than Lauren Lee Smith and Diane Ladd (Christy and Miss Alice in the movies). I'm so glad that they kept Stewart Finlay-McLennan, (Neil) though! I would've died if they'd gotten rid of him! :) Yes, I'm a Neil Lassie! Except he was a real jerk to Christy sometimes in the show, though. And yes, the Christy part of my screen name does refer to Christy Huddleston! The other part is for Sue Thomas–look up some episodes of Sue Thomas FBEye, they're really good!
yankeedoodle74 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
LOVE this story! Excellent job with the dialogue, especially the children's. Love Neil's interactions with Mountie and how she innocently conveyed Christy and Neil's thoughts and feelings to each other. Simply beautiful. And aww, how sweet that he took the ribbon again! Again, love, love, love this!
readingfrenzy chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Well done. This was so poignant! I truly appreciate your attention to detail especially during the end-of-year program when the students' presentations were described. You must be a teacher. THANKS. It is great to read wholesome, inspiring fanfiction. Hope you have more stories to come.
janice chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Love the story, especially the part about the ribbon.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Excellent story! Well told, too.