Reviews for The Bounty
Time's Quill chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
I like it! Nice job!
pk-smash-attack chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Holy shit! This story was intense! And so vivid! I loved it! I really did :D nice work!
PN1 chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
Wow, that was an amazing chapter. I can't believe Samus shot the patio door instead of Captain Falcon. The one part which really got me was when the pretty lady said 'You always seem to know what to say to a girl', and then Captain Falcon glanced at Samus and responded 'Not all of them'. It was really sad.

I like the chapters names, ohoho.

At least Samus was with Marth? Aw, the cutie. I feel bad for him, though, considering Zelda left him for Link, who I thought was head over heels for Ilia. Hm.. their innocent love is cute, which I think Samus envies. Poor Samus, never being able to find love like that.

I also liked when Marth said 'I'll never figure you out Aran, but I'm sure that every time you get that look in your eye, you're thinking something extraordinary'. Cute!

Mario and Peach casually together in the corner, ohohoho.

I haven't noticed any mistakes. If I'm being extremely fussy, you tend to add some commas which you don't definitely need. Example:

My eyes sweep across the floor, to find the friend in question. - You didn't need a comma here.

This chapter was just perfect; it concluded the story overall, and I'm really grateful that you created such an amazing story. A great entry, for sure! Your story line was really thought out well; you should be proud!

Thank you!

- B
PN1 chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
You've outdone yourself again, MissGlimmer! I find this story very interesting. My favourite line in the story was 'a monster masked by his perfection and beauty'. It must be horrible being Samus and discovering that the only person she loved had betrayed her. However, everything was explained well; Captain Falcon only dated blonde hair and blue eyes in hopes of finding the poor girl's life he had ruined. I couldn't help but feel some sympathy towards him.

Your story plot is amazing.

Wow, did Samus kill Captain Falcon or not? I'll just have to check.. way to leave it at a cliff hanger.

A question: did Samus mistake Captain Falcon for her father? Because the racer instructed her to hide, and she said she remembered her dad telling her to hide.

I couldn't find any mistakes grammatically or any errors in punctuation or spelling. Yay!

Sorry for the delayed review!
- B
no1nosme chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
That's was an awesome story!
sippurp123 chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Great story! :)
RonTheRonin chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Well, like Star Wars I have to say this has been an amazing six chapter-episodic thriller. Lol you did really well and did justice. It's nice to see Samus made a decision that she wouldn't have regretted for the rest of her life. Amazing job and I hope maybe one day there might be a sequel with chains unbound! You are awesome!
Draconis Kitten Sweetie chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
HAH! I knew she wouldn't kill him!

Poor Samus, so close to love yet falls at the last second... Love hurts, Sam, love hurts. The part were Falcon said she looked better with her hair up... I almost flailed. I feel like I can... Feel... Their emotions. I liked the subtle humor in this; like a little bit of sweet so the bitter doesn't over run the story.

This was wonderfully, written, and I hope you win the contest!
Link's Little Brother chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
*claps* I applaud you. This was a terrific story. I think you just took away all chances of me winning. XD
Good luck in the contest!
-LLB
badtzmaru2 chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
wow this chapter was very suspensful but awesome as well lol. i didn't think Samus was actually going to kill him but i guess she went through with it...or did sheee O.o? haha well anyways i can't wait for the next chapter :)

Oh yeah and thanks for the quick updates! i like how you update every other day instead of like every year like other ppl do (i know thats over exagerating but thats what it feels like lol).
Link's Little Brother chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
...This was really sad. Part of me hopes Samus missed Falcon, but I'l just wait.
Good luck!
-LLB
RonTheRonin chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
And it fires blanks! Just kidding.
Wow. That's all I can say. Everything has finally come full circle. From the destruction of the planet, to the blondes Falcon dated, to Samus finding the complete truth. It was a complete shocker but maybe she can find solace in this...but it's such a sad tale to see that happen, but handled amazingly.
MissGlimmer, you've done it again.
toolazytologin chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
I have a hunch that Samus turned the gun on herself.
Draconis Kitten Sweetie chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Oh my gosh this ISN'T complete?! Did she just kill Captain Falcon?! Seems that way, but what if she actually turned it on herself?! THAT'S WHAT I THINK! OOOOOOh mY gosh this is REAAAAALLLY good! I hope you finish soon!
badtzmaru2 chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
NO! CAPTAIN FALCON WOULD NVR DO SUCH A THING! HE'S LYYYING! D:...oh haha sorry, got a little carried away there but yeah that's what I believe :) I think goroh has something to do with it actually but then again I'm probably totally wrong lol

Well anyways great story! Keep up the great work and update ASAP please :D