Reviews for Redemption
She actually told Todd she had no love for him just so you know
Maddy k chapter 3 . 5/2
So my birthday is on May 12 and I was hoping you could update for a present! Please!
Abby chapter 1 . 5/2
Update please! I'm begging you! PlzzzzzzZ I'm begging you!
Maddy k chapter 14 . 4/2
Ok please don't give up on this. I love this and I want to see what happens to Emma grace so bad, it hurts. And that's not an exaggeration. I need an update like I need oxygen. I need more of them like I need food and water. Kane and lita are my fave couple and you've brought them to life in a whole new perspective. Thank you for that and please. PLEASE! Update! Don't give up on your story like everyone else does. This review is my true thoughts and feelings and I hope you realize how much we ALL need an update. I know it's been years but I'm still here, waiting patiently. I haven't given up on you so don't give up on Kane, Lita, and Emma Grace. I love this story. Please continue ASAP!

-Maddy k
Update update update I'm begging you
Please write more on this story
Maddy k chapter 4 . 1/9
I know you've got better things to do but PLEASE update.
Bonnie Ferguson chapter 8 . 1/1
Story write more please
Maddy k chapter 7 . 11/12/2015
More please I'm obsessed
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
Hey. This story is so good. You know the last comments you've been getting. Those are me. I love this so much and can't wait for the next chapter with Emma grace! Kane's gonna be such a great dad. I know it sounds weird but have more of Matt so we can see Kane kick his ass even harder and bring out the softer side of Kane to comfort lita. Once again, MORE!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/2/2015
PleaseMORE
Guest chapter 14 . 10/29/2015
I really want you to do more. You are so amazing for writing this. I love it and you'd make me super duper ultra mega happy if you did another chapter