Reviews for Consume Me Like A Fire
Glaw Firefox chapter 1 . 7/7
I cried in the middle of the night the first time I saw this. Still crying everytime I reread. I don't usually read sad ending fic but this one is just soooo good.
Chanelle Brennan chapter 11 . 1/8
Damn it! I thought I found a new Slave!klaine fic but no. I read this before ahha

I don't think I reviewed though and you deserve one..

THIS WAS SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD! I still remember it really well and it's been over a year xD
aw so good
ana236 chapter 11 . 12/16/2015
fuuuck! I can't breathe. I kind of knew that they were not going to stay with each other but I'm still crying like a baby and I blame you and just you :( what a wonderful story
Felicia chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Hi loved the story but u should consider writing an alternative ending, not change it but just write another ending where they do end up together...
CaliEmpress2905VT chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
It's friggin sad:( Why it's so sad? :((((
ana chapter 11 . 6/14/2015
This is a amazing story¬°
Mary chapter 11 . 3/24/2015
This was beautiful. I loved every word of it. it was a sad but fitting ending and a stupid, naive part of me wanted them to get together. I'm kind of glad they didn't..
very well written
Mary
klainer4everandever chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
Oh my god, I literally just cried...
MyaLuv4ever chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
This is beautiful. And thank you very very very much for giving a realistic ending-ish. Kurt moving and hell Blaine moving is a good thing. Kurt telling his father is a smart thing. Most endings usually piss me off. This one didn't. Bravo
1gleefan chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Why am I just discovering this? Why are you no longer writing? This is almost tragically beautiful.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/15/2014
This ending feels...good, it feels right. This is the only good way for the story to have ended-the closest it could get to a happy ending. Thank you for not taking the easy way out.
chloe chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I like it and I love Bansky :)
Almost Happy chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
Hi, I love you sooooo much for the wonderful story. I loved the story and believe it or not, you made me cry. Good crying though. I actually haven't read stories that made me cry and this was beautiful. I'm so sad Blaine couldn't be with Kurt in tthe end. But I love the story nonetheless
Creosote chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
Wow.

I struggled reading certain parts, but honestly I felt like they were needed. It's similar to how in literature such as The Kiterunner that you have to read rape. It's not pleasant but it's important.

It's written beautifully, I honestly couldn't really stop from when I started. And I loved the ending. It surprised me a bit because I generally like happy ever after's, they get together and are happy endings, but this way worked brilliantly.

So just - well done. :)
ForbiddenDusk chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
;_; oh god. I don't have words. I just. Every emotion was so raw and even if Blaine is in love with Kurt, he knows he's not good for him and gosh.