Reviews for Tied by Fate
AnimeGeekGirl5 chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
This story is fantastic! :) I would have loved it to have continued on for a bit longer. The mistakes weren't that bad. I loved it. They were so sweet together. Great job :)
PurpleLilacFlowerOfTheMist chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
Aww...The story is cute! But the ending looks like it was rushed xD. But anyway, I like happy endings :D.
Iggybrows07 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Did you get the sex pixie thing from Ouran ? XD anyway, nice writing! not bad at all!
Butterfly Ichihara chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
This was really a great story, and I really wish you chose to continue it! It was very unique, I've never read any story with such a amazing plot as this! Hopefully you'll choose to continue, and until then, I'll be here waiting!
Katt1848 chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
*spasming flail* ajshdlfkjhalskdjfhlakjsdhflj ahskdfvecghnqwj (don't you just love my reviews?) I loved this story
Francey-pants98 chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Yay, happy, smutty, FrUKky ending :3
Francis Bonnifoy chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
very sweet but what posesed me to do such a thing as to walk out on my sweet Angleterre
RandomHetaliaFan chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
hm, this seems more like a Spamano relationship...not a Fruk one
Katt1848 chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
*squeeeeeeals* u
*on the other hand* DAMN YOU LILY DX
can't wait for the next chapter
Francey-pants98 chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Write more soon! This is so good! How did the cafe burn down? Did that frenchie from high school that liked Arthur burn it? AAGH MORE NAOW
themostprofoundchild chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Aaaaaaahhhhh . I can't belive how wonderful this is!. I will most certainly follow and look foreword to this story,also I do t mean to be rude but the grammar should be double checked .
Katt1848 chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
This is a really good story! Poor Arthur and Francis, both being raped. TT *hugs them* please continue writing this!
Kallen11 chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
LOVE IT
zeke899 chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Aww. Everyone knows Arthur loves Francis.*squeal* anyway, great chap and I game want for the next update for thus, and one week restraint!
bye bye sora chapter 5 . 8/25/2012