Reviews for My Soul To Take Part 1
deangirlforever85 chapter 7 . 3/8
Your a crappy writer and sage london is a bitch too! And your dumb bye
deanstheman chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Oh that didn't go well but at least it went better than she expected... but you're right that she only told him one part. Not exactly on her own terms but probably a fortuitous turn of events that Dean heard Sunny and Cas talking since the words would have been very hard to spit out on her own. And I am so happy Roxie finally took a step back and realized she wasn't dealing well or in the right way and that she was being a b1tch to poor Sam. The friends comment must have really stung but at least it's progress, right?
As for Sunny, I commend her for at least partially coming clean with Dean but I still want to strangle her for being so chummy with Damian! At first I thought it was some supernatural lust power making him irresistible to her but she is definitely getting way too comfortable with him! lopping down on his couch! Gah! She should be saying her piece then getting out of there as fast as she can and back to her loyal, loving, sexy-as-Hell man back home. I totally think Damien will be taking advantage of his new freedom to approach status. It is totally ging to backfire on Sunny - and in turn, on Dean. Oh the angst :) Great chap, can't wait for more.
deanstheman chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Sorry about the late review - it's taking me forever to catch up.

Argggg I hate Damien :/ And I get so mad at Sunny for sneaking around and lusting for him even though I know he has to have some kind of spell over her.

Poor Ryan - the exploding herpes would have been bad enough but being flattened by a container truck kinda sealed the deal lol.

But the demon almost let the cat out of the bag. Dean must be curious what it was talking about even though Sunny cut it off. he is going to be so devastated when he finds out. Glad to see you're back. I understand the delay though - It's hard when things get hectic in RL and writing takes a lot of time, especially when you deliver nice long juicy chapters. Can't whip those off in an hour so I feel ya and am just glad you are back :) Really looking forward to the confession tho...

Oh, and poor Sam, Roxie doesn't like her clothes - she's a whole different person. He has to get her to fall in love with him again but he will also have to get to know the person she is now and fall in love with her again too. Deep down she's the same person but a person's life experiences (especially when they are as traumatic as Roxie's) play a big part in personality. Hopefully they can make it through it all together.
deanstheman chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Oh Sam, you silly boy. Thinking just like a man. Instead of thinking you had a month to research a spell, a woman would have realized you now have a month to let Roxie get to know you and fall BACK in love with you...
And now, if I lost my memory, I would LOVE someone to point to the sheer hotness that is Sam and say "By the way, that's your boyfriend" lol, I'd be like 'woohoo, jackpot!'
And Sunny ... ack I want to shake some sense back into her! He's gotta have some kind of Supernatural pull - some demon lust thing - so it's not her fault, but I really hope Dean doesn;t find out that part - that would be salt in the wound.
Poor Roxie. That's a lot to go take in. Demons, angels, hunters, being brought back from the dead, Bobby's crazy house... yeah I wouldn't believe them either.
Nice writing and not filler at all - great chapter. I can't WAIT for the next one - the confession. I'm feeling bad for Dean already!
deanstheman chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Oh I'm loving the green-eyed monsters! Feeding in packs, drugging and eating people, but taking the time to laugh and take pictures - original and interesting :)
I'm glad Cas gave Sunny the ultimatum - kinda worried about Dean's reaction but glad all the same. That's our loyal Cas - Dean would always come first. I am totally hating Damien right now - I know there's some sort of supernatural pull on Sunny but acckk, I was yelling at her for cheating on Dean :l
That was sad when Sam couldn't bring himself to leave the room and was getting all flustered then brought her up food 'just in case'. Poor guy. I'm really excited about the twist that Roxie doesn't remember any of them! That will definitely come in handy for Sunny who has so many secrets that Roxie could expose her on. Great to hear that you are delving into Sam's angst this story - I think I told you before but you are doing a great job with him so far.
Yay Dean and Sunny made up and had some much-needed sexy time, lol. And in the Impala - perfect touch :) And even Bobby's getting a little female attention! *giggles* that's awesome!
deanstheman chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Roxie's alive! Yay! I totally didn't see that coming so quickly. I thought Sam was going to do something stupid or reckless. I'm a little worried about what state Roxie will be in though - hopefully she'll be okay. Though knowing you, duh, she won't be. It's never that easy for the WInchesters! I hope you delve into Sam dealing with whatever happens with Roxie - you have done a great job of showing his grief so far. I am really feeling for him in your verse. Cas is totally his hero right now, lol. That was a very real moment between Dean and Sunny in the bathroom - heartbreaking and sweet at the same time. Sunny really needs to come clean - she is crumbling under the stress of keeping so many secrets. Maybe just one secret at a time though, lol. Dean loves her - he'd get over it eventually. And no, lol, I think the only person surprised by Damian's confession is Sunny. Anxious to see what Casino does now! Great chapter, as always.
Emmeline's Embers chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Ohhh! Shit just got interesting! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE omg, I wanna know what's gonna happen next so bad my legs are nervously jumping. Jen, I might just hate you for causing butterflies in my stomach. _
Emmeline's Embers chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
My heart aches for Sunny. And I like Dean but Damien...exotic, ya know? Can't wait for the big surprise in the next chapter! Will Cas be in the next chapter? Omg, Emme, stop typing and just read already! Okay, okay, I will.
Emmeline's Embers chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
The intro chapter was not boring! It was amazing. You have so many details that make the reader cling to the edge of their seat. Honestly, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. I loved it and you should be proud of yourself. Can't wait to finish this review and read the next chapter!
deanstheman chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Nice, heartfelt (albeit very very SAD) conversation between Dean and Sunny out at the car but I'm so glad she at least came partially clean with them (okay, about 10% clean). It was great that she and Sam also got a lot of feelings out there. Sam is trying his hardest to trust her but his hunter's instincts aren't as blinded by love as Dean's are so he's still suspiscious. I almost hope Cas does blab because then at least Dean and Sam can figure out a way to get Sunny out of her deal. Though Dean will be pissed when he soes find out eventually, that's for darn sure! Pissed and devastated - poor guy.
You really laid on the angst thick here (which I LOVE!). I could feel the vice on my heart as I read the entire chapter. Poor hunters need a break! Ack! As if they haven't been through enough.
You want predictions? That's a toughie because you always have a well thought out plan that surprises with twists and turns I never see coming. So basically, uh, no clue. Drinking will definitely not help - that much I know - we saw that throughout season 7 with Dean. The problems don't go away and things between Dean and Sunny would surely get worse if drinking became a factor with either of them. Can't wait to see what you have in store for them next chapter - I hope she comes clean soon! :)
deanstheman chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
That was a perfect intro-chapter. I needed the refresher of all that had happened before and you managed to do that without being boring. Having it told through Sunny and Sam's current states of mind was smart - sets up the story nicely. I feel bad for Dean. They're all sad and still grieving and have heavy secrets weighing on them, but poor Dean doesn;t know about any of it. he may be the happiest of them now but that just means he has farther to fall when the rug is pulled out from under him. When he realizes Sam hasn't dealt with or accepted Roxie's death at all and when he finds out Cas lied and that he could have had his son back and especially when he finds out Sunny has been lying - as well as that she sold herself and only has 4 more years.
The whole situation and vibe with them all right now was really sad - they so deserve something good to happen but, being Supernatural and being written by you (lol), wI know there's a heck of a lot more bad coming before anything good! :)
And haha, vamp-kabobs :)
Then after a nice and perfectly detailed recap of what happened before, you jumped right in to the new story- can't wait to see what this new big-bad is that's got even Damien scared. He's the perfect bad guy - you hate him with every fibre kinda like him too. OIf course, that's Sunny's problem too. He's got a creepy power over her that is going to get them all in trouble!
Great to have you back!