Reviews for Like Always
Bobbie1 chapter 1 . 4/23
Someone mentioned Third Watch and once again I got this sad feeling. This was my favorite show, one that I miss even now, ten days after it left the screen. So I thought reading a few fics would fill that void.

Your story's ending is sad but you did a great job with the story.

For me I want to hear from the characters versus being told how the story goes. You did a great job with the descriptions that let your reader see what you'd see if you were standing on the corner across the street. I loved all the descriptions from the way he was standing to his car to his actions after crossing paths with a mere half wave.

Great job. If you've written other stories etc, I'd love to read them
ThatGirlIsabel chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Aw now I has a sad, poor Bosco... really not sure why you don't like it because it's very well-written and emotionally engaging but then again we tend to be our own worst critics heh. My only nitpick here is a minor one and probably irrelevant given the post-show timeline here, but I'm fairly certain Bosco's Mustang was a '73 or '74 model Mach 1. Great stuff anyway!
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
The "like always" repetition was actually a good thing. If you could have ended it with "like always" as well, it would have made for a stronger piece.
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Now that was sad. Sad but probably the way it could have turned out. I'm not sure why you hate it. I thought despite the sadness it was very good. You should post more. Thanks for sharing.