Reviews for Funny Little World
The lovely ore-sama45 chapter 8 . 3/15
I know this is a hella late review but I just got to. Otoya x Tokiya is my OTP YAOI ship and I just ASDFGHJKL DEAD. Otoya you dirty cutie kyaaaah XD hope to see more of your work

Read you later
Snowstar1235 chapter 25 . 2/2
I loved all of these! I wish there were more! Good job. I also love your use of vocab.
Anotheranonymous001 chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
I wish I knew about this update sooner, this site doesn’t send me notifications anymore. :/ Anyway, you got me grinning like an idiot at the end. Ah, it’s always so damn good to read these pieces of joy.

The lovely ore-sama45 chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
Hahahah! Omg, Lol, this chapter...hahaha! I'm dying!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/4/2014
Would've been a really nice opportunity to do the "horizontal tango"..
Great fics, btw.
Anotheranonymous001 chapter 22 . 5/1/2014
I missed this so much. w Thanks for uploading another mavellous drabble. *hearts*

Anotheranonymous001 chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
ノ(Д)ノ Argh! I’m hatting you so much right now! You stopped in the best partttt! T_T

So, Syo has a kink for uniforms huh? Interesting. e_e Loved it as always yet it’s sad the fic is coming to an end.*sniffles*

Kisses & Happy new year!
Tokittoki chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Great as always yet this one gave me a special feel. Tokiya Otoya Tango wow. It makes me wonder how can I still be surprised at your writting, romantic nonetheless spicy. I just adore it.

Can't wait for more! ;D

Thieving Neko chapter 20 . 12/12/2013
They're all so cute and well-written! I really liked the RenMasa ones. Keep it up!
Anotheranonymous001 chapter 19 . 10/11/2013
I’m hating this site so much right now! You updated two chapters and I didn’t even receive a notification about it! With all my frustrations written down, let’s pass to the actual comment. This is so endearing... I guess you’re tired of hearing it right now but, really, the things you write are so warm and ‘d’aaaaw’ that I can’t help but saying these kinds of stuff over and over again. :3 You should write more yaoi on this fandom, really.

SnowWhiteSummer chapter 17 . 9/23/2013
You got yourself a new reader here. :)
Keep it up, I really love it so far. The situations you chose are great and I really adore how you have your pairings working out so well, I really can imagine them being there. :)
Anotheranonymous001 chapter 17 . 9/22/2013
I’m barfing so many rainbows at this adorable chapter. Omg… I can picture this so well it hurts from grinning too much. This is absolutely precious. :3

Anotheranonymous001 chapter 16 . 9/1/2013
This was so hsshffncdnLWS... *hearts* Beauiful!

MihoTouko chapter 2 . 8/31/2013