Reviews for The Wolf Prince
raven knight01 chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
This is so amazing, I really hope that you will update soon. Continue the fabulous work.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
Thanks for the chapter. It was good. I had in my mind they would help him more, but this worked well. Keeping them safe even though it hurt him, and them. Very Link like.
Lady Fai chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
I think Link might be bipolar. With all that magic and the wishes, it's no wonder.

Poor Kokiri. But mostly poor Saria.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Great chapter. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing it.
Akari chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Sariah!Link!Minh! So c ool! Nothing better than reading after a long day of school. Thank you! I wonder what thell do with link now that he's in kokoriko?
Lady Fai chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Link's in Kokiri Forest now. Hopefully Ganon didn't get a fix on their location.

So I'm still unclear. The Kokiri Forest in this story is within the same land/world of the corrupted Hyrule?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
I like it.
Lady Fai chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
Ganondorf is Link's brother?

Classic case of sibling rivalry then? The younger was chosen over the older?

Yay update!
Akari chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
That was close! Im at the edge of my seat right nowALOT happened in this it or not your style of writting is getting better...Or maybe I was too into the story me want to play ocarina of for going on with the story
Lady Fai chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Oh, now I think I get what's happening with the whole 'Wolf Prince' thing.

Link's gonna get it, especially now that Ganondork is so angry.
Akari chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
O.O English isn't your first language?! Wow I would have never guessed. dont worry I actually didnt notice any spelling mistakes around so high five! The more I read the more interesting it gets. Keep it up!
Lady Fai chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Mystery upon mysteries. Maybe Link is actually the Wolf Prince?

You know, when I imagine the Link in this story, I envision a Young Oni Link (like 12-14).
Akari chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
My this story gets better and better. I really like the characters not to mention how its really suspenseful and unique. I wonder how this will end up! Thank you for your hard work
Lady Fai chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
The wolf prince! Or one of his spys.

Though why Gannon is associated with a wolf is beyond me. Link is usually the one associated with wolves.
XxADVENTURE TIMExX chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hmmm i will keep my eye out for an update. Good so far