Reviews for Finality
Lizelotte chapter 1 . 2/21
Bravo! This feels very The Book Thief-like, truly.
Only, I assume this is a bit AU? I take it that Liesel's new foster father is Herr Hermann; am I right? In the cannon, Liesel and Max's reunion happened in Herr Steiner's shop and IIRC he went with Liesel to Dachau to look for Max several times, so I expect he wouldn't be so hostile.
ohwhatagloomyshow chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
UGH THIS IS SO GOOD
infiniteworld8 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Hi.
A review deserves a review...don't you think?

I loved the imagery you evoked when Liesel thought of what she had lost. Alex Steiner seemed to be kind of mean though. True he didn't know who Max was but to deny Liesel was even there was wrong.

The reunion between Max an Liesel was sweet and beautiful. I loved the way she said "you came back" and he simply replied "I did." The last line was excellent. Max who probably saw so much death finally understood" He was only oing his job."

In this fic unlike some others I've read , Liesel seems more vulnerable and younger. This clashes with my personal view of her, because I see here experiences as aging her. But the innocence you let her retain, works in this fic. Interestingly, a lot of people myself included like to have Max/liesel. (I have them older, when there's an actual relationship. But this fic had them more as friends or at least I think so.

Well, hope this concrit helps! Nice story.
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Worthy of Zusak himself.

Really.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
its so amazing! its sooooo amazing! soooooo amazing!
Animecookie13 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Oh, good ending! Loved it!
Bro3390 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Dude, why? This made me cry for some reason. It made me cry more than I did at the ending of the book.
marblesharp chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Chilling last line. Great story! The reunion between Max and Liesel made me smile.
Resa Aureus chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I loved this, this reunion between Max and Liesel. The Book Thief is possibly the most influential book in my life - I read it every year at Christmas time, and every year I learn something new and notice something else.

Your ending is perfect. The acknowledgment of our invisible narrator by a character who just seems to understand the world in a way many don't.

Good job.
signingroses chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Wow love it. It is so good just like the book