Reviews for Out of the Fire and into the Jump
LunarCatNinja chapter 6 . 5/2
Ooooooh. This is awesome. And Robin is making quite a few mistakes he is more than likely going to regret if he doesn't shape up. OwO
BloodBlossom88 chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
EEK! 2 years?! *falls to knees* Whhhyyyy!? XD UPDATE SOON PLEASE! :)
Zaqhirix Cheshire chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
" Oh God, it's finally happening!" XD
Zaqhirix Cheshire chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Wow, hilarious at the end.
Zaqhirix Cheshire chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This is really good so far...
DannyPhantom619 chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
I wished u would've let Danny&Ember fall in love.
They make an Awesome !
Darkverger1 chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
I know it's been almost 2 years since you updated. but this is really an amazing story, you should consider continuing it. I would love to see what happens next.
Le person chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
This is awesome. Couldn't have done it better myself, I mean I really really couldn't.
RavenRechior chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
Dude. I knew he could be a douche, but DAMN. -_-() Bloody hell, Robin... Nosy bugger... Awesome story. Keep up the awesome work!
shironi27 chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Great story so far! I'm curious, have you both decided to drop it or just didn't have time to update? Well I hope you continue it! Hope you update again!
AquilineFeline chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
That necrophilia comment was hilarious.
...Aaand Robin has earned his (real) name many times over. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Robin is a dick.
Hay, are you still writing this? I want to know what happens...
Crystal013 chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
PLEASE write more! Please!
AquilineFeline chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
You write insanity well... Should i be worried? {KIDDING}
Guest chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
I think robin should know that danny has been in jump city for two years before he arrived... Meaning he wasn't a threat before... And that people are familiar with him due to his outings and his store.. Especially an eccentric guy like him.. :) great story by the way.. :D
Heroofthe13thDay chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Love your story. Please update!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »