Reviews for Illusion of Central Position
Aronim chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
D'aaaaaw. Cute and funny, and the characters felt right (though I might be a bad judge, been some years since I read the books). Awkward Ron and Hermione are hilarious. Well done.
HalfASlug chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I really enjoyed this. Harry's sense of humour was spot on but your Ron couldn't have been better. He is so awkward and unsure of himself here, just like he was in OotP. Plus I learnt some cool stuff about psychology :)
TMBlue chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This is just lovely. You got their banter just perfect, both with the three of them together, and then with Ron/Hermione on their own. And I absolutely loved the way Ron continued to try and press a joke and make Hermione react again and again until it just died. That's such a familiar feeling to me and so perfectly like Ron at this age. Also loved the little reference to Ron's blooming confusion and anger towards Harry over the way Hermione mentions him and worries over him constantly. I agree that this was there all along, gradually growing as his feelings for Hermione grew more evident. There are clues all through the books and you did a great job of bringing it all together for this moment!
fistfulofstardust chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This was very fun to read. I loved the trio's interaction. Incredibly well done!
Alquimista chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
The World hates me!... Hey! I think I like this 'central position' theory!

Good fic!... and educational!
JimPamIsMyOTP chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I loved the idea behind this fic and how it was written. Very good job :-]