Reviews for The Feather Effect 2
ToQuoteShakespeare chapter 38 . 2/7
Awwww. Plz? Pretty plz get Michael and Luci together? Plllllzzzzzz?
ToQuoteShakespeare chapter 34 . 2/7
I reeeaaaally hope that these subtle hints of Michael/Lucifer are actually intended to evolve into a relationship. I know the chapters are already uploaded, but...fingers crossed
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 12 . 6/3/2015
huh makes sense creepy obsessed guy with supernatural going all misery on deans ass
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 4 . 6/3/2015
azire just like his owner with the jealousy issues
Fire Dragon Slayer Zim chapter 38 . 5/3/2015
Please continue the story
IAmTheWerewolfQueen chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Hello
I was scrolling around recently, and I found your fic. I just got through all the stuff you've written so far. You are a great writer! Also, I see that you haven't updated in a long time, and I really want to find out what happens! Please, please tel me you will continue, cuz I think you have something good here. :)
I would honestly be really sad if you stopped writing! ( I've just had so much fun reading )
Thanks!
Death The Girl 182 chapter 37 . 6/13/2014
The last paragraph of this chapter is perfecttttttt
Dr.SuperWhoJohnLock chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
I cant believe you did that with "Carry on my wayward son" soooo many feels are there, and after the 9th season ending... Love this story
Hi chapter 38 . 4/23/2014
I love these little drabbles, but there is one problem. There is no more! I need more!
zumtobel chapter 38 . 3/21/2014
I like the new chapter and I'm really interested in where this is going.
It's a nice touch that you told us where Baby is because I also like her.

Hope you update soon :)
Megstiel98 chapter 38 . 1/5/2014
Omg please up date this is awesome!
Megstiel98 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Omg please update this is amazing!
Usaka chapter 38 . 11/16/2013
I'm speechless! I just finished reading through the feather effects and I must say I'm completely in love with your minis and one shots! Fantastic job!
I do hope you'll be continuing these stories. I have laughed out loud and 'aww'ed a few and enjoyed every single one of them! Now that I've finished reading them I think I'm going to miss Michael and Lucifer the most! I loved that pair. Very amusing!
If you continue the story it would be great to see more of them! And I've been diing to know...who was Michaels partner? Angel relationship wise? You teased us with that information in the game series but never brought it back up.
Once again...I adore your work here and I think I'm going to go raid your other stories now! Thank you so much for these ficlets and I'll be looking forwards to the next update!
captainkyburz chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
I love this! You are a fabulous writer! I can't wait to read more!
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 13 . 8/29/2013