Reviews for Not Again
carebearcaryn21 chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Aww Grayson, you heartbreaker you. That was beautiful. I'm so happy he is going to wait for Jane. And I hope that he does actually wait instead of get with another girl like on the show.
Amanda chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Wow! Beautifully written! Cant wait for the sequel! :)
speedygonzales05 chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
I love this story please finish it! e
Amanda chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
What an amazing story! You must post more soon!
JaneAddiction24 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
urgh! I want more! what's gonna happen? I gotta know. when he smiles and says "what's a wet shoulder for a friend?" I could totally see Jackson Hurst doing his lopsided little grin. perfect! keep it up!
JaneAddiction24 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
yeah I know what you mean. he can't wait to tell Jane how he feels, then a shiny object in a miniskirt shows up for a one-shot and his tongue drops out, now there's been no mention of her *and* no sad puppy face tagging after Jane, yet the finale preview has them [maybe] kissing?! WTH. I'm calling dream on that, although they do need a cliffhanger, so whatever.
in any case, I'm liking this. I like fics that are straight fantasy as well as the ones that play off the actual plots. keep it up.
carebearcaryn21 chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
I hope Jane understands why the can't. I think after the whirlwind Owen put her through, she just need a body and Grayson was there. And I'm happy he was, but she needs to love him back too. But I think personally that a part of Jane's heart will always hold out for Grayson. No matter what. I think she does love Owen, but it is possible to love more than one person at once.
PhoenixPixie23 chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Great chapter, I love it :) and as for POV, I much prefer Grayson's pov. You're doing it so well, I think you should continue... though maybe an epilogue in Jane's pov would be nice.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
I decided to read more, and I'm so glad I did. I am digging this!
what? they're kissing?! why?
I know what you mean! I am sooo annoyed with the way Grayson's being written. he has the attention span of a toddler on speed. I want to give him a Gibbs-style headslap to knock some sense into him.
anyhoo, keep it up. I gotta see what happens next.
Milkayla chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Oh my gosh! I love this chapter! Its amazing and you have to continue so I can love you forever!
carebearcaryn21 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
I am glad Grayson stayed. I know Jane needed it.
Emily chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I really like it! You should definitely do more. There aren't many good DDD fanfics but yours is one of them :)
PhoenixPixie23 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Very Nice! I'd personally like to see you continue (it was well done and poignant) so I hope you add a few chapters!
speedygonzales05 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Cool chapter! It was very well written. I would like more please!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
i quite enjoyed it, a believable look on why Grayson has not followed trough with his feelings and on his side of the story from the begining