Reviews for Equestrian Pranksters
Shadow74488 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I didn't even notice it was at the bottom of chapter 1
Heartless demon wolf chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Alright, first thing first...DERPY! Favorite mare ever created, try to remember that Derpy is female, and this was so random that I was luagihng my tail off...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...hoping to see more of this, YAY, DERPY JOINED THE PRANK TEAM, GO DERPPPPPYYYYYYYYY!
Shadow74488 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This chapter reminded me of a funny video called awesome reach, its almost the same. PS: Man you update fast!
Saint Sayaka chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but this opening chapter wasn't very good. From the title and description, I expected this to be funny but it is anything but. You drop the F bomb multiple times. I ask you, so what? That's not humor, that's just constant cursing that an eight year old would only find funny. There was barely any interaction with Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, the latter being a bit OoC. I guess you're trying to make Pinkie out of character for humor purposes, but having her cuss just doesn't seem like her. Most of this chapter was a song, which doesn't even explain how the pranksters start pranking. Is it their theme song? Is it a hit song at the moment? You have to take the time to explain these things. Next chapter, I suggest that you have an actual plot and curse a little less. I'm not being prude about the cursing, but cursing every sentence just makes you look like an immature little boy.

TL;DR, this needs work and a good beta reader.

Xx Write on, keep calm, and carry on! The Legend of Derpy, Proud Member of Critics United xX
Crimson Banner chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
The language really puts me off, I was kinda expecting something light-hearted.
XxEmeraldFirexX chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
woah. That's all I can say LOL :D
Heartless demon wolf chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA,...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHH...WHAT THE BUCK AM I BUCKING READING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAH...by...by the gods, please keep writing more of this...hahahahahahahahahahahah...I know offically dub this song..."Buck yeah!" buy the Elemnts of laughter and loyalty...that will be fifty bits:P