Reviews for The Fool
DevilToBeLoved chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This was just so good. Sad, but a beautiful insight on how things are.
everything's uglier up close chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I loved your take on this pairing. You made it work in a way I would have never imagined!
And that ending!
pjsta chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Wow never really thought about how Cormac may have felt at this point during the book. The last line was sweet but so sad. Loved it! Also loved "He was not as much of an idiot as people thought", and then how you backtracked that at the end and said that maybe he was after all.
Well written and great grammar, well done! Really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
wow this is ridiculously great oneshot! omg poor cormac.
glowing neon chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I loved this. I really like the idea of Hermione falling for Ron and vice versa without each other/themselves realising. Your grammar and spelling are impreccable, and I like your development of Cormac's character through out this one-shot. Well done!
kci47 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh, this made me feel so sympathetic for Cormac when I never ever have before! Poor guy. Life is certainly unfair.
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Oh... You just made me feel really bad for Cormac.
ladyoftheknightley chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh wow, this is a first - you've actually got me feeling sympathy for Cormac! Unrequited love sucks :( I love that he was attracted to Hermione at least in part because she's clever, and that he totally knew it was her who put a spell on him but chose not to mention it. This was really well written and a lovely read, thanks for sharing!
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I never thought about Cormac's point of view before, he always seems like a bit of a player in the books so he wouldn't mind being used, but this is a different way of looking at it and I like it. :)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Sad, but really good. Keep writing
Mighty Ruler of Gummi Bears chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This makes me hate Hermione SO MUCH
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Aww! For the first time ever I'm going to sympathize with Cormac! I just died at the last part...very well written. And I did think the prompt whatever suited it..very well. *winks*
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wow. I've never actually thought about Cormac and Hermione like that before... And I love the first and last lines :)
Timemidae chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wow, Impressive use of such a little explored perspective. This was really, really good. I love the symmetry of the first and second to last lines. Way to go!
alarics chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wow. I love this. I never thought about Cormac/Hermione from this angle and I must say that this is brilliant! I love the depth and different side of Cormac you have portrayed and I love the Ron/Hermione references about how everyone except them realizes it. The last line about him putting on his smile as ashow and really being broken inside made me smile. Excellent work! :)