Reviews for The Fool
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 3/3
I do not even know what to say, I read the description so I know what to expect, and yet you have rendered me speechless. This was beautiful, and very moving. I imagine his love for her is similar to what Krum felt for her, basically just undying love, and while it is beautiful, you presented the heartache of it so beautiful! My heart feels a little more sore for having read this! You put a lot of feelings into so few words, it was seriously great. Good work, thank you for sharing!

Mathilde
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Aouch, poor guy.
purple-papoose chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Aww hell. Now I like him.
DevilToBeLoved chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This was just so good. Sad, but a beautiful insight on how things are.
em is for mememaster chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I loved your take on this pairing. You made it work in a way I would have never imagined!
And that ending!
pjsta chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Wow never really thought about how Cormac may have felt at this point during the book. The last line was sweet but so sad. Loved it! Also loved "He was not as much of an idiot as people thought", and then how you backtracked that at the end and said that maybe he was after all.
Well written and great grammar, well done! Really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
wow this is ridiculously great oneshot! omg poor cormac.
glowing neon chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I loved this. I really like the idea of Hermione falling for Ron and vice versa without each other/themselves realising. Your grammar and spelling are impreccable, and I like your development of Cormac's character through out this one-shot. Well done!
kci47 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh, this made me feel so sympathetic for Cormac when I never ever have before! Poor guy. Life is certainly unfair.
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Oh... You just made me feel really bad for Cormac.
ladyoftheknightley chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh wow, this is a first - you've actually got me feeling sympathy for Cormac! Unrequited love sucks :( I love that he was attracted to Hermione at least in part because she's clever, and that he totally knew it was her who put a spell on him but chose not to mention it. This was really well written and a lovely read, thanks for sharing!
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I never thought about Cormac's point of view before, he always seems like a bit of a player in the books so he wouldn't mind being used, but this is a different way of looking at it and I like it. :)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Sad, but really good. Keep writing
n-nargles chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This makes me hate Hermione SO MUCH
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Aww! For the first time ever I'm going to sympathize with Cormac! I just died at the last part...very well written. And I did think the prompt whatever suited it..very well. *winks*