Reviews for Chess and Churchmen
Karaii chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Cuties! Oh gosh Celesma, you are after my heart. Everything you write is gold to my eyes! Especially your Milly. I love how you consistently highlight her intelligence, and her perceptiveness, as well as her boundless kindness. Milly is near and dear to my heart and I wouldn' her written by anyone else. Anime!Wolfwood is also spot on! I like that he is protestant, and not catholic. Mily and Wolfwood playing chess together is such a heartwarming and amusing image. It suits Wolfwood to be reckless and Milly to be premeditatively genius. Gold you madam! I love this!
JasperK chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I love how generous and sharp Millie is. Wolfwood seems to be continuously being the one taught about his faith by other people rather than teaching them as his profession would usually dictate. (:
You caught the characterisation well.
JK
D-Watson chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Adorable! Silly Wolfwood, tactics are all well and good when you're being randomly shot at, but you can't win at chess without strategy. Actually, you've done a pretty good job of painting Wolfwood's frame of mind when it comes to dealing with all sorts of problems with that one line about his chess play.

I've always thought of him as a catholic pretend-priest, what with the confessional and all, but you've made a pretty interesting twist on that here. The bokushi/shinpu thing sort of stumped me, though, isn't Gunsmoke supposed to be an English-speaking world? All in all, good job. Wolfwood/Milly fics are something of a rarity these days, so this was a real treat.
Neversaid-I-Madesense chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
WELL GOSH DERN
I didn't see the last five lines coming. 8D Massive kudos on that! Plus, I can totes see it happening canonwise.
Ajd262 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Nice to see you writing out side of dA!
XxBlaiddxX chapter 1 . 8/6/2012