Reviews for Inconceivable
AnGellica A fan chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAWE it's over *Weeps* I loves it, i wants it, write mores of it.
what okay I confused myself there.
anyway it was great story, excelent. it was sooooooooooooooo cute.
AnGellica A fan chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
that was so cute, yay for babies. Hahahahahahahaha I've had weird conversations with my mom about my stories too, never thought to ask what being pregnant felt like though.
AnGellica A fan chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
this is soooooooooo cute, seriously I almost posted before i finished cause I loved the beginning that much, I loved the rest of it too, it was oh so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Great story but way too short!
shoshilove chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
will they have another child? the one with a golden hair and golden eyes to match? can't wait for the next series.. keep writing.. it was very nice and creative. about on how seiten taisei can reproduce since he's born from the earh's aura.
Sakura Zuzumiya chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
hello konichiwa
hajimemashite i love your story they are so romantic but adorable i cant wait the sequel of the story i looking forward to that :-)
i hope i can be uour friend this is my email account yoroshiku onegai shimasu -O
777angeloflove chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
AWESOME STORY! why dose Tenjo call Goku and Sanzo by their names instead of mom and dad?
Not All Scars Show chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
I don't normally read this kinds of storys but I really enjoyed reading it. So thank for writing. :)
LadyElaineLovegood chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
I look forward to reading more about your little family. Some intriguing foreshadoing there. I liked the name Tenjo and its meaning wrt to the characters and their mission & backstory. And Hakkai's nickname. Guess this is more a kudo than a contsructive review but wanted to let you know you're being read, and encourage you to get back to the saga when you can.
samia1381 chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
remarkable! a thoroughly captivating read... cant wait for the rest
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
one question, why he doesn't call Sanzo and Goku mom and dad?
gohagosa100 chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Awwwww!? It's finished already?!

Question: (if you don't mind)

What's with Sanzo's dream? A Koryuu with a gun? Or was it Tenjo? Anyways does Tenjo have something to do with heaven in future chapters?
gohagosa100 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
That's so cute! I... I like it! Goku has a very cute baby! Wait ... Is it a girl or a boy?
NeonPink2011 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
omg omg omg! ITS A BOY! GOYJO YOU PERVERTED ASSHOLE! YOU WERE SO WRONG! HA! HAHAHA!

okay. now that that's out of my system...

GOOD JOB! LOVE IT! *squees*
DuoMaxwell2x4 chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Just keep up the good work! Lol it's bad enough there is so little saiyuki fanfiction and to find your story is a blessing X3 though it's kinda weird...I get back into saiyuki and there is a decent amount of fun and interesting stories after so many years...guess saiyuki is comming back in popularity lol