Reviews for A Sadie and Anput Conspiracy
Guest chapter 23 . 12/7/2016
please post a chapter i wanna know how anubis will fell when he will remember about Sadie
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
vet, or a famous author, or a pop singer
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2016
i dunno. I read the inheritance cycle awile ago, that was good. or the hammer of thor, the magnus chase that just came out.
yv58 chapter 23 . 8/29/2016
Your story is absolutely amazing. I've reread it so many times. I hope you update it.
DP fanboy chapter 12 . 2/2/2016
Okay as a native of New Jersey, I have to inform you that all the stuff you got about the most famous monster of my state is all wrong! The woods it inhabits is called the Pine Barrens, not the Demon Woods, the legend was that it was the 13th child of a woman who cursed that if she ever had another child, it would be the devil, there is no brother that hunts it down as a ranger, and it's called the Jersey Devil!

Where the hell are you doing your research!?
LoveBird1014ever chapter 23 . 1/16/2016
Such a great story, down the drain...*cries hearth out cause cant bear the pain of not reading the story anymore**cries* So awesome it was just what i was looking for sad it has to end...Thanks for giving me a fun time reading.:)
xXSuigetsu HozukiXx chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
love it! i would be Kebechet.i would love to be Thoth (he's one of my fav gods/godesses) but i don't have much wisdom i also wish he were real so he can help me with ugh MATH!OOPS sorry got of track there anywho i would say anubis two but he is no longer my fav since he had a wife the whole time and i never knew it!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/30/2015
i would tell them that i will call on the ancient gods tommorrow if they laugh,i tell them wait till tomorrow :}
Guest chapter 22 . 6/30/2015
i would want to see ancent egypt
Guest chapter 21 . 6/30/2015
dsi!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/30/2015
Guest chapter 19 . 6/30/2015
i would join my thoughts with kebechet
Guest chapter 18 . 6/30/2015
when Apophis was destined to swallow the sun
Guest chapter 17 . 6/30/2015
anubis
Guest chapter 16 . 6/30/2015
join brooklyn house and find the djet amulet which means i have the blood of the pharaohs and help out in brooklyn house