Reviews for A Sadie and Anput Conspiracy
DP fanboy chapter 12 . 2/2
Okay as a native of New Jersey, I have to inform you that all the stuff you got about the most famous monster of my state is all wrong! The woods it inhabits is called the Pine Barrens, not the Demon Woods, the legend was that it was the 13th child of a woman who cursed that if she ever had another child, it would be the devil, there is no brother that hunts it down as a ranger, and it's called the Jersey Devil!

Where the hell are you doing your research!?
LoveBird1014ever chapter 23 . 1/16
Such a great story, down the drain...*cries hearth out cause cant bear the pain of not reading the story anymore**cries* So awesome it was just what i was looking for sad it has to end...Thanks for giving me a fun time reading.:)
xXSuigetsu HozukiXx chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
love it! i would be Kebechet.i would love to be Thoth (he's one of my fav gods/godesses) but i don't have much wisdom i also wish he were real so he can help me with ugh MATH!OOPS sorry got of track there anywho i would say anubis two but he is no longer my fav since he had a wife the whole time and i never knew it!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/30/2015
i would tell them that i will call on the ancient gods tommorrow if they laugh,i tell them wait till tomorrow :}
Guest chapter 22 . 6/30/2015
i would want to see ancent egypt
Guest chapter 21 . 6/30/2015
dsi!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/30/2015
Guest chapter 19 . 6/30/2015
i would join my thoughts with kebechet
Guest chapter 18 . 6/30/2015
when Apophis was destined to swallow the sun
Guest chapter 17 . 6/30/2015
anubis
Guest chapter 16 . 6/30/2015
join brooklyn house and find the djet amulet which means i have the blood of the pharaohs and help out in brooklyn house
Guest chapter 15 . 6/30/2015
yes i like pokemon i would be virizon (not the phone company!)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/30/2015
my fav shows are yugioh because it has egyption stuff and star vs the forces of evil
Daisy chapter 11 . 6/30/2015