Reviews for Naruto Rhymes
Hikari Nova chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
i'll be adding an alert to this story just incase you decides to work at it again as i finds you've done a good job with it and haven't failed
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
I call bullshit. A member of the Borny community I may be, nothing can stand up to Kyuubi-sama. He is immortal. Completely and utterly unkillable. The greatest and most powerful being to ever and will ever exist.

Great story but Kyuubi being purified? Whats next Sasuke is going to come in and take over the fic as the new main character?
theneutralite chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
sweet
theneutralite chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
nice
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
You bitch you mother fucking bitich you are A fat hobit!
FluffyNevyn chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
awwwwww *sadface*

Twili and Naru are so Cute together...you did a good job on that merger. I can certain understand the difficulty though. Do you do a timeskip? Or not? Do you still send them to PonyVille? On what premise, since the original is destroyed? etc etc and so on and so forth, ad infinitum...
T-B-R chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
Well, it was a damn good idea while it lasted at your keyboard.
Manga154 chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
One can only fail their work if the do not enjoy it.
This plot is interesting and I can not find much to hold against it. It is enjoyable to read be you a Brony or a Nin-fan(which I am), and the way you make all the Characters act/react to the situations they are put in only made it better.

I hope inspiration kick in and I wish you luck!
frytrix chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Awwww. I was really looking forward to read more to. Will you please try and make another naruto / MLP fic?
Or perhaps a Harry / MLP story?

Small idea for harry / MLP story if you are up for it.

(will describe it short and to the point)
1. Harry becomes the master of death.

2. He stops aging at his prime.

3. he learns all different kinds of magic out of boredom.

4. He finds out he can travel trough the veil as a one way portal to a different dimenssion, packs his things and leaves.

5. He arrives near a pony city. (not poniville)

6. He arives as an alicorn. Blue body, silver hair. The deathly hallows as his cuty mark. (Reson for being transformed as a pony uppon arrival, think of it as a law of the universe, he takes the form of one of the most powerfull species uppon arrival wich just happened to be alicorn.)

7. Challenge: he wont arrive in ponyville for a couple of years he could arrive about 7-9 years before Luna gets free from the moon. He creates his own farm, where he produce his own food in a nearby forest. (Not the forest beside ponyville, it is overused :p.. )
He could i dunno sell or give away any food he harvests to much of to an orphanages in a few different citys. Also thinking he can give himself out to be a healer even tough he nows to fight. perhaps traveling around five different citys and end up becoming nown as one of the best healers there is and thus being sought after by many?

8: Extra challenge create names for ponycitys and a basic description for them.

'i only ask you keep his pony form as stated above, he could also hide the fact that he is an Alicorn by pretending to be an unicorn.

As for pairings well,, I would really like to see a harry/fluttershy pairing, never seen one before,, dont make an harem out of it or it will go out of control unless you have a plot plan for it to happen.

Please, please say you accept. :-)
fearknight2003 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This used to be the story i liked the best on the website. I take back my last review.
fearknight2003 chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
I can do it! Pick me!
tray125 chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
This story is awesome! It is sad that you can't finish it. Maybe one day you will come up with a awesome to continue this story until then keep the good work and keep writing epic stories like this one.