Reviews for Saturn
summerful21 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Is this a oneshot...? It seems like it could stand on its own, or keep going and have a solid conclusion. It was really creepy and strange, but also had a spell-binding, intoxicating quality to the writing, the way it flowed. Don't think I've ever read anything like it.
MandibleBones chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Well, your dystopia is worse than mine. All those little fears, those helpless feelings... yeah. This hits those. *shudders* Well played, good sir.
Darklooshkin chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Well, the Death Eaters knew that Voldemort never liked to share power. They should have seen this purge coming from a mile away. Let the Death Eaters indoctrinate the vanquished in the supremacy of the pureblood state, then turn yourself into the only remaining figure of authority in the pureblood state.

Set up a self-sustaining system, then make yourself the sole owner of that system. Smart. Very smart.

After all, it's not like Voldemort ever was a pureblood in the first place. Why should he want to perpetuate the rule of those that consider him below them?
Sister chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
OMG that is so much darker then your normal story. Don't get me wrong, I loved it. The thing is I'm torn, should I be feeling sorry for him or cheer his death as a victory for freedom. He wasn't a great evil after all, just a pencil pusher really, but still Death Eater non-the less. Great one shot.
Martine Lewis chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Wow! Insanely good! And so reminiscent of the old Soviet Union. I remember how I used to be scared... This is so much like it!
Loved it!
Wizco chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Good, just the right kind of mixture between uncomfortable and intruiging.
Well written as always.

I'm guessing this is similar to switching the SA for the SS?
Or something to get in a more favourable standing abroad?
Or just mad!Voldemort?

Cheers,
Wizco
AdonCa chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
And so it looks like Voldemort's downfall will be his own doing, just like other dictators who systemically removed the most competent of their followers out of paranoia to the point that their infrastructure was decimated. The scary thing is that Luna's words are true... Voldemort IS the Death Eaters' worst enemy, quick to throw a crucio or killing curse for any slight, real or imagined. It just seems astounding that his followers seemed to be blind to the fact that he was an omnicidal lunatic because of how powerful he was.
The Mad Mad Reviewer chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Well, that's a level of effed up I haven't seen in a while. Good job on getting it to sound like 1984, though.
Snarky64 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Exceptionally good story, echoing the paranoia of mad tyrants of Muggle history. Depressing because of its harsh resonances, but well told.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Heh, I felt very sad for Luna, even as I did not for the followers of Tom, when all the man has is hate, for himself and everything else, and I could see a Britain where he has ended up killing pretty much all his support in the future, and then he draws more notice, enough that the other countries finally have enough of him. Well done, a creepy story there that drew me in.
earfluffy chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Tyis is good.

-earfluffy
Chandagnac chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Yeesh. Chilling. Well-written, of course, but... I'm not sure what to feel about this. :(
27 | « Prev Page 1 2