Reviews for Not Your Momma's Breakfast Club
Nicolene B chapter 8 . 1/15
Loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
So... this is good. but is tony gay or what? i mean i really dont want him to be... tonys not gay, he loves pepper. and idk if thats what happens in this story or not.. but i would really like to kno, bc i would hate it if i read the entire thing and liked it, then found out tonys gay. that would just ruin it for me. so is it slash or what? is he just confused, but ends up with pepper? like what is this? so it would just be really cool if u could tell me! please and thank u, also if he is gay, i would definitely put a warning about that in the description. thanks and other than that one issue, its so super good! so i just really really hope hes not gay cause that would make me not want to read it, and its getting really good and i want to read it so bad! and i love how u incorporate all the characters and how tony and bruce are best friends. and it just makes me so sad, everything thats happening to tony that is! poor guy, i just feel so bad for him, but its very interesting, so thats good writing. ok, hope to hear from u. bye.

Willa Roe
Violettree chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
This is a great syory. The rainbow bridge club pun killed me. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
Cute, I liked it. I don't usually read slash, Especually not noncanon slash, but it was still good. One thing I didn't like was that you left Loki a loose end. You mentioned him all lonely and sad, and Tou feeling sorry for him, like he was going to be part of the group, but never mentioned him again :/ whic is too bad, becyae I really like Loki. Oh well, still like the story :)
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
So sweet. I love it when it's not entirely about only one of the two main characters! Thank you!
Qwerty124 chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
I love it!
Ginshi-chan chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
Jesus Christ this is an awesome story. Favorite part has to be that shouting match where Tony got Bruce to go to the circus.
Arachnoid chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
Nice. Short. Simple. I like it. I hate those crazy complex stories that are 57 chapters long. :/
VG Jekyll chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
I was searching for a Avengers Breakfast Club fanfic, because of Tumblr and foudn yourse. I absolutely loved it. I love the dunamic between the characters and hoe you slowly slotted them together in the story. I would have liked it better if Loki had somehow also been dragged into the group (even though he is not an avenger), specially because of how you portayed him during the dinner scenes. These last chapters were mindblowing. I loved how you made them work together and the 'reunion' with Tony's dad was wonderful. Well done.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
Man, I love this story! It made me cry Nd laugh and I'd read it over and over again if I had the time. You're a fantastic author!
John Allerdyce-Pyro chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
Like seriously, this is my absolute favorite fic right now. I'm gonna reread it now, okay? I love this!
The Crownless Queen chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Awesome story :) I love AUs, and i probably will never know where the idea to have the Avengers in an high school came from, but I really liked your version.
Great work :)
Carbon65 chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I adore the Mean Girl's reference here.
fluffybunnies27 chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
This was so perfect I am almost crying, you got Tony's voice down so well and just wow. Wow. Thank you for sharing this:)
Um. . .someone chapter 8 . 10/28/2012